It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The masons were here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well ladies and gentlemen, that was the most enjoyable experience in a long time. These men in the committee were so polite and curteous to myself and my wife and children. I can put to rest any fears that anyone has in reference to the masons intentions.They are charitable loving people concerned with brotherhood, and a relationship with a greater being.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
As you well know, those that see only darkness will attribute this to a ploy to deceive, the truth cannot be this simple, and self evident. Congratulations on what can only be a favorable investigation, you have embarked on a journey of immense reward.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orangemonkey
Well ladies and gentlemen, that was the most enjoyable experience in a long time. These men in the committee were so polite and curteous to myself and my wife and children. I can put to rest any fears that anyone has in reference to the masons intentions.They are charitable loving people concerned with brotherhood, and a relationship with a greater being.

And long may this continue. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thank you all for your support as well as contributing information.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Congrats, OM. This is nearly a one-liner, but what the hey. I'm pleased to hear you'll be joining our Order soon.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Congratulation on the successful meeting, I myself have some nervousness about my upcoming investigative committee. It is nice though to hear that you had such a positive experience. I can say that I do look forward very much to the initial meeting, as well as my future journey into this organization.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous
Congratulation on the successful meeting, I myself have some nervousness about my upcoming investigative committee. It is nice though to hear that you had such a positive experience. I can say that I do look forward very much to the initial meeting, as well as my future journey into this organization.

There is actually no reason to be nervous. Just be yourself and they will all be theirselves. This is not a test of what is right or wrong. There are no 100% correct answers. They just want to get to know you and your personality..

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
www.chick.com...
A great little booklet about masons and whom they really worship

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm glad you had a good meeting with the committee, OM

Zell, please go away---you've tried posting that link before.
To no avail, I might add.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

join