It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden happy when Bush was elected, his son, Omar, says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Osama Bin Laden happy when Bush was elected, his son, Omar, says

current.com

My father's dream was to bring the Americans to Afghanistan. He would do the same thing he did to the Russians. I was surprised the Americans took the bait.

I was still in Afghanistan when Bush was elected," he continues. "My father was so happy. This is the kind of president he needs — one who will attack and spend money and break the country.

Nothing played more into the hands of extremists, than Bush's invasion of a ME country and of Afghanistan

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
We are not wining this war they are! This "war on terriosim" which is an oxymoron is killing our econmomy, the very thing Osama wanted to accomplish! Afghanistan is the graveyard of Empires! Why are we still at war?! I dont care what anybodys says, but you can't defeat terriosim! The only way to defeat terriosim is to make your self less of a target, which the United States is not good at doing. We are creating more enemys by still being stationed over their than we are making friends. Dose anybody here still think this war is still worth fighting?

current.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The OP is an article written about a Blog post regarding a January 20th report from Rolling stone.

On several counts, this is not Breaking Alternative News.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Very, Very true.

If the OP is interested in the real reason for the war in afghanistan, then visit this thread here:

Modern Silk Road Strategy

It is more a case that the Americans wanted to be in Afghanistan and not vice versa, FOR economic reasons.

It is all part of a new Glabal Free Trade Movement, I.e: CORRUPTION.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jganer

and to believe we learned our lesson in the Battle of Algiers.

It was the first modern use of guerrilla warfare and tactics, and the elite french foreign legions couldn't take them on

for kicks & giggles

join