It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we eat this junk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Everyone and including me eats fast food. Now I'm no once in a while buyer. Pretty much everyday I buy out. I don't know if I'm the only one who feels worse after eating from any fast food restaurant. I came across an article and it really opened my eyes to fast food and why we are most likely feeling like junk in the trunk after we eat this junk.
Shocking!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I'm calling it BS!

I worked in a fastfood restaurant for 3,5 years, started as a student.
My husband worked in one for 11 years, started as a student, eventually ran it.

Only if you worked in one you know just how much control there is in this places, and I mean on a weekly bases! Control on everything you can imagine: food, hygiene, (even dust on the plants)
I can say for sure the in most fast food restaurants your burger is 100% quality beef, the salad is fresh except for the eggs (which are pre-packed and probably contain preservatives)... and the saus.... well that's a secret

edit on 12/10/2010 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would just say avoid it anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Personally, I think this whole article is BS. Before you go believing it, I would say you try it yourself. I don't believe for one second that this is true. I read comments on another story about this same thing where people said they actually had McDonald's for some time and it molded.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's the high caloric and high fat content that makes one feel that way after so much fast food...not anything else.

top topics

join