It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A former City of San Francisco coroner found that every single person had cancer,no matter cause of

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is from last year, but deals with what we've been talking about. Thought it might be interesting to you, OP.

Parcel E2 is the site of the Navy’s industrial dump, that infamous mass of contaminants that caught fire in 2000 and continued to burn underground for six months. The Navy is currently looking at a number of proposals to clean up this area but, sadly, its preferred solution is to merely put a cap on this contaminated parcel and hand it over to the City. This is an unlined dump and putting a cap on top will not stop ground water (or even the rising bay waters themselves) from interacting with the contaminants, nor provide a remedy if an earthquake shatters the cap.

Source: US Navy, Electeds, Dragging Feet Over Hunters Point Shipyard Toxic Cleanup?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
This is from last year, but deals with what we've been talking about. Thought it might be interesting to you, OP.

Parcel E2 is the site of the Navy’s industrial dump, that infamous mass of contaminants that caught fire in 2000 and continued to burn underground for six months. The Navy is currently looking at a number of proposals to clean up this area but, sadly, its preferred solution is to merely put a cap on this contaminated parcel and hand it over to the City. This is an unlined dump and putting a cap on top will not stop ground water (or even the rising bay waters themselves) from interacting with the contaminants, nor provide a remedy if an earthquake shatters the cap.

Source: US Navy, Electeds, Dragging Feet Over Hunters Point Shipyard Toxic Cleanup?

Thanks very much Ace wombat,that is great .I owe you one my friend,sorry i havent got a reply up in so long.
my laptop went nuts for a few days but then just came back on! i was like wtf is up!
i was happy it came back i tell you. great link my cali friend!!

<< 1  2   >>

join