It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A former City of San Francisco coroner found that every single person had cancer,no matter cause of

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

In 1995 dollars, according to the Department of Energy (DOE) the US spent approximately 300 billion dollars on nuclear weapons research, production, and testing. Today in the nuclear weapons complex there are 10,500 contaminated sites, 2.3 million acres under DOE ownership, and 120 million square feet of buildings. The 1995 high base cost, estimated by the DOE Environmental Management program, to clean up the environmental legacy is $350 billion. That excludes the Nevada Test Site, Hanford, the Savannah and Clinch rivers, and the Columbia river which are considered to be "national sacrifice zones" because the technology does not exist to clean them up.

That was the cost for cleaning up the environment. The damage to the human health not only of Americans, but also to the global population, was predicted by the European Committee on Radiation Risk (ECRR), in a 2003 independent report on low level radiation for the European Parliament, to be 61,600,000 deaths by cancer, 1,600,000 infant deaths, and 1,900,000 foetal deaths. "In addition the ECRR committee predicts a 10% loss of life quality integrated over all diseases and conditions in those who were exposed over the period of global weapons fallout."

The cost to the predominantly black community at Hunter's Point Naval Shipyard in San Francisco is much greater. Navy ships brought back to Hunter's Point shipyard for decontamination by the Navy, after the first atmospheric tests in the Pacific, led to the establishment of the secret Naval Radiological Defense Lab (NRDL) which operated at the shipyard into the 1970's. Secret experiments exposing animals, plants, soldiers, prisoners, and local residents to radiation were conducted at the NRDL, where 550 civilian scientists worked with 65 Naval officers to study the biological effects of ionizing radiation. The radioactive waste and dead animals from the lab were dumped at the shipyard, filled a back bay, and sunk off the Golden Gate bridge in a battleship and 55 gallon drums, contaminating one of the richest fisheries in the world. The community today has the highest rates of breast cancer in women under 40 in the US, as well as high rates of other radiation related diseases. A former City of San Francisco coroner found that every Hunters Point resident he had done an autopsy on, had cancer no matter what the cause of death.

THE KISS OF DEATH - NUCLEAR WEAPONS STEALTH TAKEOVER

story by Leuren Morat From deep black lies

Its a terrible thing what has happened on this planet.We use to have the most beautiful world imaginable.
Now our world is a nuclear toxic waste dump. The european commission numbers in the study above is
the most disgusting thing i have ever read. It has also made me change my mind on the right of Iran to have the bomb. No one should be aloud to have one and countries certainly should not be aloud drop one on to another just to stop another nation from getting one! Ever! A bomb in storage is a lot safer than a bomb in the air and our childrens lungs.Imaging the persons job it is to study these things. I could not look into it for more than a half a hour without turning into a depressive person.

if it isnt stopped ,its a wrap for our world forever!!!

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: title adjustment

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If its to sensitive for the site guys,i understand. Feel free to earse it,
Im just thinking that because its the first thread i never had come up on a board.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Its up in the wrong forum ,can a moderator change it to general conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
any chance of moving it to general conspiracies? please

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wow is this just too sad and not sexy enough for any responses? That freakin sucks! Stupid a$$ elites and their games! They've cost us more than we could ever calculate. And I have no doubts that 90%+ of the bad things that have happened or we have done to ourselves and our SHARED world over the last century has it's roots in their ideas and intentions. All of which of course, are about making things better for only themselves.

Now human beings will have to deal with the literal and figurative fallout from those morons for the foreseeable future.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Wow is this just too sad and not sexy enough for any responses? That freakin sucks! Stupid a$$ elites and their games! They've cost us more than we could ever calculate. And I have no doubts that 90%+ of the bad things that have happened or we have done to ourselves and our SHARED world over the last century has it's roots in their ideas and intentions. All of which of course, are about making things better for only themselves.

Now human beings will have to deal with the literal and figurative fallout from those morons for the foreseeable future.

Hey Redwookieaz thanks for the reply pal
,your 100 percent on the money,we will be dealing with this for the next 500,000 years ,actually it will still be hear on earth when we are all dead.
I agree its not sexy enough,but your post brings joy to my eyes!

Thank god we have one person that will care enough to give me a reply,thanks for the star and flag.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
We keep hearing about these experiments on people, decade after decade, and then when something strange comes up, people keep on saying "the government wouldn't do that to us" .

Chemical testing, biological testing, chemtrails, Morgellons, venereal diseases, influenzas, etc.......

www.raven1.net...

If not for all the experiments and toxic waste, way more people would probably live healthy, well past 100.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Finally, a good use for the space program; sending all our toxic waste into the sun. Ah, but I;m dreaming. This doesn;t surprise me, nor would it surprise me to discover that cell phone towers are giving everyone cancer. It can't be anything but intentional poisoning here in the US, the Soviets have long known that certain things carry terrible health risks and won;t allow it on their population, Those evil Russkies!
Care to bet the PTB have a cure for cancer and will never make it public.
These cretins are bent on a eugenics program to depopulate the planet and I think nuclear waste is just one more tool in their arsenal. Just wait til I get my sore-covered radiated hands around their throats!

edit on 12-10-2010 by Asktheanimals because: for spelling errors

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
We keep hearing about these experiments on people, decade after decade, and then when something strange comes up, people keep on saying "the government wouldn't do that to us" .

Chemical testing, biological testing, chemtrails, Morgellons, venereal diseases, influenzas, etc.......

www.raven1.net...

If not for all the experiments and toxic waste, way more people would probably live healthy, well past 100.

That is a exellent point my friend,thanks for the reply snowspirit
,we could be all healthy as anything and i wonder if would be in better every day moods ,these days it seems like nobody is feeling well.
Even the youth arent the way they use be ,years ago they would play sports all day long,now they couldnt be bothered.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Finally, a good use for the space program; sending all our toxic waste into the sun. Ah, but I;m dreaming. This doesn;t surprise me, nor would it surprise me to discover that cell phone towers are giving everyone cancer. It can't be anything but intentional poisoning here in the US, the Soviets have long known that certain things carry terrible health risks and won;t allow it on their population, Those evil Russkies!
Care to bet the PTB have a cure for cancer and will never make it public.
These cretins are bent on a eugenics program to depopulate the planet and I think nuclear waste is just one more tool in their arsenal. Just wait til I get my sore-covered radiated hands around their throats!

edit on 12-10-2010 by Asktheanimals because: for spelling errors

hahaha me too
when we get sick ill meet you at the next bilderberg meeting and we go scharznegger on them with a bazoka or two.Ill be standing beside Alex Jones and Jim Tucker.haha
your a buzz mate

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: looking for my bazzoka

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread. It really pisses me off when people say about 911 that our government would not hurt thousands of it's own citizens on purpose. This just goes to show that they already have and will continue to do so at their leisure.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Thanks for the thread. It really pisses me off when people say about 911 that our government would not hurt thousands of it's own citizens on purpose. This just goes to show that they already have and will continue to do so at their leisure.

Heya Groingrinder thanks for the reply buddy
,Im with you it pisses me off no end aswell. The #ing cheek of some people. Imaging sinking toxic waste of the coast of one of the most populated places in your country.
They just dont feel for the every day man like you and i would

thanks for your input and the bump up on flag and stars

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Most interesting info. Never knew that the ships used in the nuke testing were returned to that military base in San Francisco, always assumed they were sunk after they were tested at sea (detonation area of bomb). Duh, me...hand slap to forehead.

Our government knows full well human/animal reactions to irradiated materials. Can't get past the feeling that it's being done to "cull" us with the least amount of questioning. The testing on humans of all those other things, such as the syphilis at Tuscagee to the latest with Cortex in the Gulf area are covert way's to find out not only how they effect humans (we all know that our scientific community was seeded with Nazi scientists after WW2) but to get rid of us as well. I'm sure Dr. Mengele would be proud.

I agree...NO MORE NUKES for ANYBODY...

~holly

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Most interesting info. Never knew that the ships used in the nuke testing were returned to that military base in San Francisco, always assumed they were sunk after they were tested at sea (detonation area of bomb). Duh, me...hand slap to forehead.

Our government knows full well human/animal reactions to irradiated materials. Can't get past the feeling that it's being done to "cull" us with the least amount of questioning. The testing on humans of all those other things, such as the syphilis at Tuscagee to the latest with Cortex in the Gulf area are covert way's to find out not only how they effect humans (we all know that our scientific community was seeded with Nazi scientists after WW2) but to get rid of us as well. I'm sure Dr. Mengele would be proud.

~holly

agree...NO MORE NUKES for ANYBODY...

Heya Holly ,thanks or the reply pal ,i dont think any of us would of tought of it in a million years.
The effects could be unbelivable to say the least. Isnt San franscisco gay capital of america?
I wonder if the nuclear waste has anything to do with human hormones and peoples sexuality?
I remember reading a story saying it did,i just added 2 and 2 and just see things that match.
maybe ,maybe not but there could certainly be a link alright
thanks holly very good point about the scientists
edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: had to say how good a point she made

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

i didn't want to reply to this thread at first, because it is so tragic. its tragic that we know and the government knows; and yet, we have to pretend to be skeptical or just sympathetic. we know the enduring and continuing pain and loss suffered by people directly or even indirectly involved because they happen to live near an area where dumping or testing was done. its less of a secret, and more of "so what are you gonna do about it" kind of thing. another thread talked about fear. yeah, we are living in fear. from before 9/11 to afterwards, its just shifting one terror under a cup amongst several cups. control requires fear. and we are so accustomed to living in it, we just nod our heads and live our lives. sorry for the rant.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yes it is truly awful how bad we have screwed ourselves as a planet. Radioactive waste has a ridiculously long halflife so it's not going anywhere soon. Oh, and don't forget the several lost radioactive bombs that are sitting in our oceans. Nice little time-bombs waiting to ruin future generations.

It's also sad to see the use of depleted uranium ammunition in modern warfare. Just another manner of spreading some pretty bad stuff into the environment.

Makes you wonder how many incurable modern day ailments are caused by these past and current indiscretions.

Nice grab Johnny C

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

To demonstrate how far-reaching and long term your "daily dosage" is consider your salt in the cupboard. Well the Morten Salt production is done in the south end of the bay. Every tide change is spreading the dumped hazardous materials everywhere the water ebs and flows...flows...flows...24/7....

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c

Originally posted by snowspirit

www.raven1.net...

That is a exellent point my friend,thanks for the reply snowspirit
,we could be all healthy as anything and i wonder if would be in better every day moods ,these days it seems like nobody is feeling well.
Even the youth arent the way they use be ,years ago they would play sports all day long,now they couldnt be bothered.

Both of you guys should read "The Plutonium Files," I don't have it on hand, but a quick search says it was written by Eileen Welsome. Certainly the same book. Check it out, it is right up your guys alley.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I'm totally with all of you the u.s. spends not billions but hundred of billions (maybe even more than 1000 billions I don't even know what word to usein that case) on weapon and other people on the world are starving it's disgusting. I only hope world war 3 never comes

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I dont' think most people are aware that there have been in excess of 2000 nuclear bombs detonated world-wide since the advent of the Bomb, all in the name of testing. How many do we need to detonate to see that it blows the $hit out of something? The documentary Trinity and Beyond is worth seeing.
It is a sad world we live in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join