It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting compilation - What do you folks think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is a a series of ufo sightings to some intense/dangerous music of impending doom.

I suggest muting this and playing something of a more mysterious nature, unless you like squeezing your adrenals.

I'd appreciate everyones thoughts on the sightings in these videos as its always good to know what the ATS community thinks about media of this nature.

Blessings,

-G

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

It's hard to determine whats real and whats not nowadays.

Almost everyone has a video camcorder and a PC, so the likeness of something decents coming through on the internet is low. It's a shame, but it's true.

You can tell that a few of the ones you showed are edited. The sort of spikey object floating looks faker than anything.

The few in there that has always raised questions for me are the spiral ones though, because Im pretty sure there was never a definitive explanation for them. A lot of people on ATS took a blast at explaining them, and some people did a good job, but that's something I've always found interesting.

Good videos non the less, and some new footage I haven't seen before, so...

... Star & Flag

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Thank you for the videos I am sure you will get some very good answers one way or the other from the members here at ATS.

I know at least one of the images in the first video are nothing out of this world. The one with the military jet and a UFO nearby is nothing more than a smear or bubble on the window. I believe several of them have already been talked about and some answers should come shortly, if you haven't sought them out already.
edit on 12-10-2010 by esteay812 because: Grammar... once again

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the opinions guys,

Yeah Its a tragic shame that so much is edited and spoof material is commonplace in todays web.

The spiral ones are the most sophisticated I'll give them that much, I've heard a few people say that they are just projections from something like Project Blue Beam or HAARP.

We shall see, wont we?

Looking forward to more opinions,

-G

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I saw some that were clear and obvious fakes, while others were bats, birds, helicopters, mylar balloons, bubbles, regular aircraft and indistinguishable lights in the night sky. Most of those captures are explainable and the explanations aren't of [intelligent ET origin. Some have even been debunked right here on ATS.

--airspoon
edit on 12-10-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Already posted in a thread called dont believe..... know

2nd line

spelling error
edit on 12-10-2010 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

top topics

join