It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Dr. insists I have had blunt force trauma but that is not so

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What a blessing!! I am so gad to hear that you are okay. I sill think it may be an infection...would explain it's sudden appearance and also it now being gone. (your immune system may have fought it off)

Ofcourse, somtimes there just isn't an explanation, other than divine intervention!!!!

Now I just have to figure out the new format so I can friend you back!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So happy to hear that you are ok. Hugs!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Very good news Antar! Follow up as you should - so glad to have you back!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Happy days are here again. I am glad to find out it's probably just an infection.
Faith healing is real. I hope you can relax a little bit now.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Really great news Antar! Keep well.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Very happy, thanks for the update. Its a relief to know.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So weird and scary.

Not trying to throw more fuel on the fire, but...A member posted some months back about a very small town in Arkansas that had an usually high number of aneurysms among the population in a short period of time, among people who were unrelated. I think the poster was a Veterinarian or something and so he understood how unlikely the odds were and was worried.

I just can't find the thread anywhere. Maybe someone knows the thread I'm talking about.

edit on 22/10/2010 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So glad to hear things worked out, Antar. I was thinking of you today, hope all is well.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am very grateful to whomever is watching out for you Antar.

It is never a pleasant experience to hear the stark reality of a possible perilous story concerning one who is considered family to me (and at ATS, all is considered family in my opinion, minus a few who seem to be unable to put certain ideological differences behind them in the face of tragedy).
The community that we have here at ATS is very unique and very, very cool in my humble opinion.

It is truly like nothing else to be found on the net.

Maybe I must be a bit too computer dependent, because I feel as if I have more "good friends", or at least more people with whom I interact in a very real way on a daily basis than most of my "real world friends".

I suppose that says a lot about our ever growing community here at ATS.
And the vast majority of mutual respect that is shown between the members.

If is refreshing to see people who genuinely care about the well being of another.
However virtual the interaction might be.

I am sticking with my initial response, and that is infection caused by allergic reaction.
(and yes I am ignoring the other possibility that I had mentioned of an aneurysm because that would be very dire, and it would have most definitely been plain as day on the MRI.

I knew things would turn out well, and I am both relieved and very pleased that your current events have moved into their current direction.

Once again Antar.....

All my best dear. I hope that you get back to 100% health very soon.
No matter how much we might (sometimes vehemently) all disagree sometimes, this thread has been a source of inspiration for me, and for that I am very grateful that you had the courage to share this with your fellow members.
Thank you Antar.

Because a HUGE part of the healing process is feeling the love, care and commitment of those that truly want to see the most positive resolution for you.
This is something that seemingly could have potentially lead to a bad situation, but it seems to be leading to yet another happy ending.

Much love to you on the ever improving health Antar.

Cheers

Josephus
edit on 11/16/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Could the dog have stepped on your eye?

The only reason I ask is that I have cats, and more than once, someone has decided to jump from on high onto my stomach, or go tearing across the bed in the middle of the night playing "chase me" trampling my head in the process.

Your dog may be very sedate, but the french woman with the face transplant had her dog eat her face off while she slept. (Passed out actually) Its not completely out of the realm of possible that the scratches or blunt force trauma while you slept came from a pet either trying to wake you, or just randomly stepping on you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join