It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Dr. insists I have had blunt force trauma but that is not so

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
I would be concerned with some kind of rupture in your sinuses or a rupture of some sort of blood vessel in your eye area. I also wouldn't rule out the possibility that a blood clot broke through one of the blood vessels in your face. If it were me (and I'm no medical professional), I'd go in for an MRI just to be safe.

This is coming from the stance of someone who is neck deep in the paranormal. Check the 'real life' causes first before you assume that you have some sort of evil entity in your home. If all medical possibilities are ruled out and you've had a 2nd and 3rd opinion, then U2U me. I have some suggestions if it is indeed paranormal in nature.

Best wishes.
I would think the dr's would have ruled out anything
medical?.........think out-side the box.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

maybe if indeed you think its paranormal and the dr's have ruled out anything medical,try setting up a video camera who knows?can't hurt.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I have had cat scratch fever

Or as it is better known

foshay-mollart syndrome

Here is the link

If that is what this is then simple antibiotics and antihistamines will knock it

I will not lie

It was very uncomfortable but it will pass

another thing to look at is impetigo

here is the link

just things to check out

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

As a paranormal investigator and a "sensitive" myself, I never jump the gun to a paranormal cause, especially when one's health is concerned. There is no reason to suspect that this has anything to do with the paranormal. Wanting to believe shouldn't conflict with real life health problems. This can get one into trouble really quickly.

Contrary to popular opinion, doctors are not perfect, doctors make mistakes, and all routes should be explored before trying to find a paranormal cause to bodily distress. I am not a skeptic of paranormal phenomena by any means, but I also don't let my belief in the paranormal cloud my judgment when it comes to someone's health.

Just some food for thought.

Antar, I hope you are doing well. Still sending you some healing energy, my friend. Take good care of your self.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have found thru searching medical conditions online (I am a nurse) that a lot of times the description of a disease can sound frightening and cause you undue anxiety. It may not be as bad as it sounds. I would suggest for now you wait for your Dr. to call and all tests are completed. Then you can do your homework regarding treatment that you might receive. Don't hesitate to ask your Dr. for pain medication or something for anxiety if you feel you need it. Know that we are all thinking of you and thank you for keeping us posted.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by TWILITE22

As a paranormal investigator and a "sensitive" myself, I never jump the gun to a paranormal cause, especially when one's health is concerned. There is no reason to suspect that this has anything to do with the paranormal. Wanting to believe shouldn't conflict with real life health problems. This can get one into trouble really quickly.

Contrary to popular opinion, doctors are not perfect, doctors make mistakes, and all routes should be explored before trying to find a paranormal cause to bodily distress. I am not a skeptic of paranormal phenomena by any means, but I also don't let my belief in the paranormal cloud my judgment when it comes to someone's health.

Just some food for thought.

Antar, I hope you are doing well. Still sending you some healing energy, my friend. Take good care of your self.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
I know all to well about doctors had really great ones and some that didn't put any effort into it,I have never heard of anything like you are describing but then what do I know? anyway hope you feel better and let us at ats know if you get a diagnoses....take care

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thankyou all so much, this support is worth more than youll ever know. I go this thursday and they said I gett he results pretty fast, so we will all know more then, I am staying at Grandparents right now to help them a bit and because their home is so settled and comforting. I do miss my comp tho over there, Ill be back tomorrow to catch up on all the great stuff going on right now. I do love this forum and the people who come here. I am not going to look into this anymore until after the mri, then Ill ask for some good info on the referral dr.s and stuff. Weird but it feels like my sinues in pain and I am weak as a kitten. trying to just be witht he kids and have fun, loads of it! Man if I just had the energy, but I am a good actress when I need to be...
truthseeker you make me cry.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This must be what you meant that you got hit really bad. I'm going to be sending so many prayers, and love.

Edit to add: I sent you a u2u, something seems similar.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OK, what happened over the long weekend, Thanksgiving weekend in Canada, just as it started was, due to being kind though suspicious, I agreed to read the Cassiopian Wave to make someone happy, AdonaiChristBless, a poster on here, and read 2 chapters roughly. Then woke up with my youngest son, 9 years old, throwing his quilt on the floor, crying and terrified, saying it was his quilts fault. Apparently, when we talked, he had had sleep paralysis, and was unable to move or speak. Though he kept trying. There were hooded guys in the room with a wand like prod. Every time he tried to move, he said they prodded his stomach, and it felt like he was punched in the gut.

Also, I got sick, huge lump in my lymph gland and swollen neck face, taking grapeseed extract, C and full dose of ibprofun/tylenol at doctors directions for the swelling. Its still bad, won't go down. She said my immune system must have reacted strongly to something, though not yet an infection.

I have since renounced all permissions that may have been in that material, stopped reading it. I found out it was channeled through a ouiji board.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Good points...
As a New York State and Pennsylvania EMT, I can say I have never seen anything like OP is experiencing. I would suspect something to do with the sinus cavity. Go for an MRI as soon as possible to ensure there is nothing causing pressure around your brain. That is nothing to play with...

Good luck to you my friend and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Antar, I don't think we have spoken much before but your story has really touched me. Please know you are and will be in my prayers for a quick and full recovery. I work as an EMT and in an ER, so I oftern share what I have witnessed through these experiences while NOT giving medical advice. So please keep take that into consideration as I post my thoughts here.

I am concerned with what you just recently wrote and there are a couple of key things here that are screaming out at me, so I feel compelled to share it with you. Now, fear and anxiety never help a situation and I would never try to increase someones fear but I think it's important.

First...the scratches. I think it might all be connected. Second, the fever and fatigue. Thirdly, in your recent post you sound as if your symptoms are increasing..such as pressure, pain and overwhelming fatigue. I realize you have an appointment for an MRI already and it is hard to determine if you need to be seen again sooner...especially if you are trying to put on a brave front for your family. But Antar, if your symptoms HAVE changed or gotten worse, than you NEED to be seen again. Now. My concern is that either this is something other than a tumor, or the tumor has changed, therefore increasing your symptoms.

The one thing that I immediately thought of when you mentioned the scratches and the fever was an infection. Now remember, I am not trying to diagnose you, just making a suggestion. If it were an abcess, than I would think it may be possible for the growth to be misinterpreted by the eye doc. When you were in the ER it may very well have been too small still to be seen on a CT scan. Some staff infections grow very quickly, however. The symptoms of such an infection would mimic what you have described and would continue to get worse. Do you have a fever?

Irregardless of what it is, the fact that you are feeling so much worse makes me think you need to be seen by a doctor again. Don't be so brave for your family that you fail to take care of yourself, I have been guilty of that many, many times.

I'll be thinking of you and checking back to see how you are. Remember, you aren't alone. We may be faceless people in far reaches of the world, but we are all connected and I believe strongly in the power of prayer!

Westcoast

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Antar, Just letting you know that I am following your thread and sending prayers and well wishes still.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sending prayers for you.
I read about the scratches and suggest not wearing any makeup until you get the MRI results.
Between the scratches and the weakness an infection is possible.

I had a similar experience with my eye. I woke up and was very dizzy. My eye was swollen to the point of your first pic. and I was to weak to go to work. The following day as the swelling kind of receded, a sty grew from my eyelid. Doc gave me antibiotics and after four days, I felt strong enough to go back to work.

I hope you are feeling better very soon.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I had an experience related to ETs, that involved an attack that I woke up for, was alerted by my Higher Self, I believe, that I've shared with antar. That related to inhouse checkups by the tall blond race that have bases here, and then patrole, and the ones that were harvesting several times a week, often making my meditations turn into hours long, altered state ones, and who occasionally took small deep punch type dna, a sudden wound almost to the bone, that takes ages to heal. Well, this happened and I've been protected from that group, but apparently there were repercussions.

I woke, alerted somehow, and a long, twig like, sticky grey like finger was poking me in the eye, grinding down. And I jumped forward. Was going to run downstairs except my then 10 year old climbed into bed with me, a minute later. Next morning, my eye was puffy, weeping, red and sore.

I believe we're all taking hits.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am following this thread and I hope that you are well

This quote from crazydaisy is spot on in my opinion

I have found thru searching medical conditions online (I am a nurse) that a lot of times the description of a disease can sound frightening and cause you undue anxiety. It may not be as bad as it sounds. I would suggest for now you wait for your Dr. to call and all tests are completed. Then you can do your homework regarding treatment that you might receive. Don't hesitate to ask your Dr. for pain medication or something for anxiety if you feel you need it. Know that we are all thinking of you and thank you for keeping us posted.

link to quote

It is easy to try and think outside the box when it comes to stuff like this
But your health is not something that I would suggest that you approach as a conspiracy
aliens
ghosts
what have you

They are interesting topics for us here at ATS
but I feel very confident that you are symptomatic of an infection
or some other verifiable condition
that can be treated very successfully

all my best antar
i pray that you report good health asap!

cheers

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ok so end of story here:

I went for the contrasting MRI today, turns out after he saw the ocular tumor in his office the other day, it is gone! Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing abnormal!

So looks like you crazy guys are stuck with crazy me for a while!

There is no explanation for it, just nothing to be found, good news for me, great news for my beloved family.

Now I did have a faith healing from my Great Aunt Frieda the other day, she believes that is what it is, I told the DR. about it and he instantly said, "I believe in that!"

So, I will still keep my appointment with my family Dr tomorrow to see what he says, but as for me I am ready to put this weird and scary experience behind me, and get on with my life and all the great CTs out there still to be unraveled...

Needless to say, I am very touched and more than appreciative of the comments , love and support that have been shared with me here, I am going to friend each and every one of you if we are not already there, because I was alone and you made it all seem like a challenge rather than a death sentence.

Thank You from my heart.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Ah TY, I am going to have my Dr look at it tomorrow to see if it is sinus related as I am still showing some symptoms, like slight headache, weakness, sensitivity to light and a fullness in my upper sinus region.

I did ask the Optometrist who looked at my MRI if he looked at the sinuses, he said he had not even thought to do that as he spent all his time looking for what he had seen in the office, he said he even looked at every part of the eye and found nothing which in the distant future could turn into a tumor, he was stumped but very grateful to pass along the good news.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Fantastic news. Keep us appraised of your condition.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am very grateful to whomever was looking out for you Antar

Glad to have you with us today

Cheers

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Good and sound advice, and yes you know what I meant about the brave face for family, I was more worried about them than anything I was going to face. I am going to still see my Dr tomorrow and I hope you are wrong in that it could be an infection, if so it must be sinus related but I promise that since I have gone this far, hated the MRI, I will get to the bottom of it. At least an infection can be easily treated. So yeas, thankyou for your input and support. I did friend you OK.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join