It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Dr. insists I have had blunt force trauma but that is not so

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi, am in need of some suggestions.

excuse my typing if it is in error, but shaking as I am I will try to tell you what is going on and maybe someone can help.

Last night I got very tired around 6pm, I went to my room and laid down on my right side and was just tickling my dog and telling him that if we win the lottery tonight he was going to ride the gravy train, in other words it was peaceful, relaxed and happy mood. I never watch wheel of fortune but did not feel like looking for the remote to change the channel.

At some point I dozed off for what I figure was just the point where you start to fall asleep. I felt my left eye beging to fill with liquid and could atste blood in my mouth.

It woke me up and I got up quickly to look in the mirror next to my bed at my eye which looked like rocky balboa after the fight. Feelind dizzy and disorented, walked as calmly as I could to the living room to get the kids, they were coming back to my room at that point anyway and at the sight of my eye, began helping me to the couch.

My son called 911, and we sat calmly as we told each other how much we loved eachother, I reminded them what my wishes for them are if I leave my body, now WOS knew a couple years ago we stood by as my Mom and then 6 weeks later my daughter both died suddenly of brain hemorages, no history prior to that in our family, just 2 seperate freak occurances.

Long short, I get to the ER and go through a battery of tests, everything from blood pressure, tempurature, eeg, CT, all normal, a slightly elevated temp, but nothing else. They insisted that I had had blunt force trauma to the eye, even after all was said and done a few hours later, they said that they could fingd nothing to tell them what the cause.

Now I really looked like a mess as a couple mornings ago I woke with 3 deep scratches over my left eye up on my forhead, and symptoms of itching and little bumps that I treated as posion oak, although it never reacted the same as when I get it.

Well the swelling began to subside and I did take some pictures last night when I laid down after returning home fro the ER. I will post in few but the cell needs charged.

This am I am still weak and shaky, the eye has filled back up a little but not as bad as last night.

So thats it, one thing on the funny side, when I woke the other am with all the scratches my kids and I joked that it was from a bar fight on an offworld planet with a 9 foot tall clawed species. And since the Drs insist it was from blunt force trauma and I did go to sleep for a few seconds before my eye started filling up like a boxer, the kids did joke and say I need to stop traveling to that off world bar and starting fights with giants... Ok lol as it is, this is just as strange as can be and in truth it did feel like I had been beat up by some unseen forces. Thats why I bring it here to the forum, is this paranormal or something medically wrong?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ok so ugly as this is, I am going to post it for anyone who may be able to help.

No makeup, puffy as hell, but painful to boot. now mind you this was 4 hours plus later and the actual blood swelling had gone down some but , well as embarrasing as it is, here you go...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7c338288158.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And this is how it looks, right now, I do have a headache, and feel pressure in my eye as well as above it on the forehead region.

So anyone with suggestions?

thankyou, as the DR said last night, this is perplexing...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c554ab508f8a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Don't suppose you remember what you were dreaming about when you woke up?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wow that really is weird.
Could it be possible that something ruptured behind the eye??
If you are feeling pressure on the forehead then I would assume it to be eye related??
Are you planning on seeing an eye doctor??

I have no clue as to what it could be.
I hope things get better for you.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi I'm really sorry to hear that this is happening to you! My only advise or what i would do if this was happening to me? whether your a believer or not? there is power in the name of Jesus. I am a believer so i would say out loud"whatever spirit or demonic force is in this home I rebuke you In the name of Jesus Christ! The Holy One of God The Father Leave! I hope this is helpful to you? And i hope this never happens again! poor you!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It's possible that the dog kicked you in your sleep and for whatever reason you didn't feel the kick, but felt the after effects. After all, you were sleeping next to your dog.

Another possibility is that you hit yourself in your sleep. That is rare but does happen.

Lastly, there is the far, far out possibility that your injury is psycho-somatic, that is, your mind felt it got injured and so responded to the perceived injury by swelling, etc. This is the least likely explanation.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thankyou so much for your replies,

Don't suppose you remember what you were dreaming about when you woke up?

I had 'just fallen asleep for an instant.

Are you planning on seeing an eye doctor??

Yes as well as my family Dr. who is pretty intuitive.

whether your a believer or not? there is power in the name of Jesus. I am a believer so i would say out loud"whatever spirit or demonic force is in this home I rebuke you In the name of Jesus Christ! The Holy One of God The Father Leave! I hope this is helpful to you? And i hope this never happens again! poor you!

On it! and yes, we have considered it to be supernatural, was just talking about that and I said we need to cleanse the Feng shui...

It's possible that the dog kicked you in your sleep and for whatever reason you didn't feel the kick, but felt the after effects. After all, you were sleeping next to your dog.

he was sleeping near my knees and is small, medium sized, had I been kicked I would not have woken to the swelling.

Another possibility is that you hit yourself in your sleep. That is rare but does happen.

No.

Lastly, there is the far, far out possibility that your injury is psycho-somatic, that is, your mind felt it got injured and so responded to the perceived injury by swelling, etc. This is the least likely explanation.

I even suggested this to the ER Dr. last night, they seemed to rule that out.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Do you wear eye glasses? Maybe you got one of those crazy itches and knocked yourself a good one trying to stop it while you were dozed and popped some vessels.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoodie

yes I do wear glasses for distance, but was not wearing them at the time.

I am going to go lay down and rest, I will check back later. Thankyou.

Also I did tell my 15 year old as I was being hauled off in the ambulance, if something happens plaes let my forum know... See even if I was to leave the body, I feel a connection here, weird and maybe sad but true...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would be concerned with some kind of rupture in your sinuses or a rupture of some sort of blood vessel in your eye area. I also wouldn't rule out the possibility that a blood clot broke through one of the blood vessels in your face. If it were me (and I'm no medical professional), I'd go in for an MRI just to be safe.

This is coming from the stance of someone who is neck deep in the paranormal. Check the 'real life' causes first before you assume that you have some sort of evil entity in your home. If all medical possibilities are ruled out and you've had a 2nd and 3rd opinion, then U2U me. I have some suggestions if it is indeed paranormal in nature.

Best wishes.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I was thinking this as well. I have hit myself in my sleep before. I have pulled muscles in my arms and legs from sudden movements. Although all of those woke me up or I was semi-awake/partially dreaming when I did those.

I think it is possible that you could of hit yourself...I know it sounds silly...but it is a possibility.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, as I lay 'resting' it seems to be traveling over into the bridge of my nose. I feel pressure in my sinus area, and am in chills. Ill take another pic. soon, just feel week and not good.

peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

ill try ang get mri. not today i feel to bad to go anywhere.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Question, if you only had a few minutes to to live and you wanted to say something, what would it be? To whom would you say it? have you said all there is to say to the ones who mean the most to you?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Don't even speculate stuff like that Antar. Seriously. Please, keep us updated on what happens with the doc, and what is going on with you. Take care of yourself.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Antar, I just noticed this thread and wanted to send some healing thoughts your way. It looks very painful and I have no suggestions as to what it could possibly be.

Lets hope the doc's find the cause and treat it quick sharp! Take it easy friend

Thinking of you...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Question, if you only had a few minutes to to live and you wanted to say something, what would it be? To whom would you say it? have you said all there is to say to the ones who mean the most to you?

At such a time, be confidant that those around you love you more than you realise, and trust them to already know how much you love them.

And now stop worrying; you're going to share a good deal more than a few minutes with your loved ones before you go kicking the bucket.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's not from anything paranormal. - But I can't explain how I know that. I can feel a clarity surrounding you, showing you are not being affected by anything evil. That clarity indicates the opposite, that you are being surrounded by a beneficial force which is protecting you through this difficult time. You are not going to die in the near future.

If you shut your eyes and relax, and just let your mind feel the area surrounding you, I'm betting you will be able to feel this protective field for yourself. Think being lovingly wrapped in a soft, fuffy pink blanket. If you feel an urge to sleep, do so. Sleep is healing.

The medical profession can be blind and stupid, but even the worst can be inspired to provide you with the help you need. And some are "angels in disguise" who will do all they can for their patients.

I'm feeling that nutrition is important to you, and you have made sure you and your family have adequate vitamins and plenty of vegetables. What you need to look at, (for long-term health,) is your blood-pressure. You need a gentle exercise program, and you must have plenty of vitamin C, bioflavanoids and folic acid to strengthen the blood vessel walls, and vitamin E to keep them flexible.

I suspect you got some kind of infection in your tear duct, this caused you to scratch it in your sleep, and the inflamation caused a blood vessel in your sinuses to burst, leaving you with a swollen eye and the taste of blood. So treat the infection by your favourite natural methods.

Good luck. After posting this, you have people all around the world rooting for you.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Antar,

I am really sorry to hear this happened to you.

Would you believe it happened to me too?

I was even about to go to work when it happened. I just woke up and was just laying in bed thinking, when suddenly I felt my mouth fill up with saliva and my vision in one eye got blurry. I was like...what the hell?

I went to the mirror and man...my eye looked like it got knocked in.
It was swollen, and really close to being "closed". Like I got slugged.

I was not even asleep!
It just happened.

I photoed it and sent it to my wife (who went to work earlier than I) and without my consent, she sent it to my supervisor and told him I won't be coming in because of it.

She of course had the best intentions but it's embarrassing because I looked like crap, and I think it circulated at work a bit. I don't know if I still have it, but if I did, I won't post it.

I wish I could tell you what actually happened but I just don't know.
All I can say is that when it happened to me, it felt like an attack on a spiritual level.

I just remember saying over and over again at the mirror: "That's not fair!"

Lol...well...it really wasn't.

Just like the thin scratches I usually end up getting that sometimes circle around my entire leg.

Unlike the scratches, the thing with my eye was a one time event.
Thank goodness!

I hope it is for you too!

Peace,

- Lee
edit on 12-10-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join