It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting some dots (CCD, chemtrails, GMO and Codex Alimentarus)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi there folks. I've recognized there are some rather bright minds about at ATS and would like some feedback on a loose dot-connecting of mine.

Firstly, you need to know about Colony Collapse Disorder, speculations regarding chemtrails, genetically modified organisms and Codex Alimentarus.
If you don't, this post is not yet for you, but I put a few video references at the bottom of the post which gives a little whiff on the subject matters.

My dot connecting goes a little something like this:
More and more occurances of CCD have been reported. Weird fungae has been found in bees affected. Strange biological matter has been reported to have been found in samples of air and/or water in conjuction with chemtrailing (not to mention the other compounds allegedly found in these samples) .
The impact of loss of pollination could lead to severe problems in agriculture. When farmers no longer may rely on their crops seeds/seeding they'll eventually have to turn to a retailer of seeds.
"XXX" is the player in that field. They sell genetically modified, patented crops that are 'sterile', meaning the farmer can not collect seeds for next season but rather has to buy seeds for each season. "XXX" have been pushing for their GMOs for quite a while now, often forcing farmers to buy them.
In addition, there are some serious lobbying going on to ban nutritional supplements and ecological products(!), google Codex Alimentarus and "agenda 21".
In this picture I see an elaborate scheme to gain control over food resources. The one who controls who get to eat truly have the ultimate power over all. So what if you have all the money in the world if the fellow with the food is hogging his assets. In the future we will find it more and more difficult to grow our own foods, we will have to turn to genetically modified and often less nutritious alternatives. We will no longer be able to compensate the lack of nutrients with supplements. Someone will have the power to decide if, when, what and to what price you may have food.

I smell NWO population control and depopulation agenda.

Nutricide - Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herbs
video.google.com...#

Some speculations on CCD:
www.liveleak.com...

"XXX" means business:
Monsanto hired mercenary Blackwater to infiltrate anti-GMO groups
www.digitaljournal.com...

Controlling Our Food
video.google.com...#

Unfortunately I couldn't find the video in which they claim they've found mycoplasma corelated to chemtrailing, but here is a little something on mycoplasma:
en.wikipedia.org...

... and what "weaponized mycoplasma is":
www.youtube.com...

I'm sorry I you find this post a little too sketchy with too little depth or detail. I'm aiming it towards those of you who like myself have done more than a little looking into these matters. At the same time I could only wish to have half of late mr.Chomsky´s brain. As it is I've started to fear that I'm information overloading. This brings some difficulty when it comes to remember all the details of all things. Actually I've come to think all this information and disinformation is part of a deliberate move in order to obscure the greater picture, for those of us with mere average mental faculties.

Hope you'll have a fine day, I'm looking forward to your reflections on my speculations :-)
edit on 12-10-2010 by slugfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thank you for your interest in these issues. I did a bit of research on mycoplasma over the last couple of years. It's a very serious issue, and I find it very alarming that not only do most people not have a clue what mycoplasma is, but they really don't care to know, even after you explain how serious the situation is. I'll come back to this thread later and comment in more detail. Just wanted to give an initial post and chime in before work.

Oh, I just noticed this is your intro.

Welcome to ATS !!
edit on 12-10-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Thanks! I've been visiting the forums to and fro for a while, but haven't had any reason to post until now.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by slugfish

Can they cause locusts?

There seems to be heaps of lucusts around lately.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by m1star76

I have no idea. I did see an interesting piece on the phenomenon of locusts. If I recall correctly, only six species of crickets have the ability to evolve into locust. Apparently they do so when becoming too many in a small area and having too much contact with one another. That triggers a most astounding mutating from cricket to locust.
They change colouring and even the shape of their heads (and maybe some more details I've forgotten).
The greatest swarm ever recorded was about 1800 miles long (!), I think it was something like a mile thick but have forgotten the width of it.
Happened way before chemtrails though.
There is some wingless species related to crickets that has had the odd appearance of forming a locust swarm too.

Ah, mind you, I don't really remember if this was something that had to do with any difference between grasshoppers and crickets, but still the rest goes, there is no species that initally is locust.
edit on 12-10-2010 by slugfish because: (no reason given)

top topics

join