It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream-Mods??? Need some help on this one, ATS!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A little background: First of all, let me just say that I've never had "normal" dreams...naked in front of a classroom, flying, etc. Since childhood my dreams have always included the fantastical, ranging from downright disturbing, to lucid and to the eerily prophetic. There are also dreams where I toggle back and forth from being an active member of the dream, to just watching it like it where a movie. But here in the last few years, there's been a stark turn...I'm noticing some really odd....new types of things. For example...

1) A few YEARS ago (4 maybe): I had a very vivid, almost lucid dream where I'm standing at a marble balcony. The marble is cream colored with pale orange ribbons, it's cool and smoothe under my hands. I'm looking out over the bluest, most irridescent ocean I've ever beheld (it almost glowed). The sun [to my left] is high in the sky off up to the right of it is a red-ish planet. To my far right is a smaller blue-ish-green planet. All perfectly visible in this daylight skyline. But there's something special about my eyes. I look to the little blue planet and my eyes, kind of "zoom" on to the surface of the planet...like a satellite image. I'm seeing a forest, and beings scurrying around on the ground. I zoom back....start to turn around, and I wake up.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

Hey Starsyren,

I'll expand on this when I get home from work, but I can identify with you 100%.
I don't have 'normal' dreams either & I think my dreams now are about information (or something).
I'll post back when I get a minute or two.

Much love...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

IMO- if you will
I feel that you are ignoring your basic instincts. The bomb is real (life) and metaphorically, you control the trigger.
I feel you should rely on your many talents.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Funny you should say that....I went through a year of unemployment back in '08 where I felt like I was literally going mad. I actually cursed myself for feeling like I was stranded in this world without any discernable talents. I can't play an instrument, I'm not an artist or teacher...the only things I really know how to do, and do well, are reading & writing. And I've never been able to organize my thoughts well enough to make them cohesive on paper. The original post actually took me nearly 45min to write.

In this stage in our economy more and more people are looking inward for resources...and I try, but always feel like I come up empty. I appreciate the sentiment though, maybe someday these things will all make some sort of sense....

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You want better for the world, so do I.
Take some heed in the fact that I see you are talented.
I see the talents in you.
Diffuse the bomb

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I think I understand the metaphor there about the explosion, but the odd part of it was actually witnessing myself be torn away from the blast.
Some diggin on dream interpretation websites has shed a fair amount of light on the Mansion/Shack dream as well. Just need to start culitvating some worthwhile "talents"

new topics

top topics

join