It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there something like a female paedophile?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There is this thread going about paedophiles and that brought me to the question if there is something like a female paedophile because I never heared about that before. I suppose there must be because a human is a human no matter what gender...

Is there somebody who can answer this?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

If there can be male paedophiles, then sadly there can be female ones also.

Here's one such monster that gained quite alot of media attention in the UK not long ago.

Vanessa George, 39, who lives in Plymouth with her husband and two teenage daughters, was detained at home at dawn on suspicion of distributing indecent images of children.

The privately run Little Ted's child care centre in Plymouth, where she worked for the past three years, was closed as police carried out searches.
(source - link above)
edit on 12-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Read this article

It may answer your questions

Women and Pedophiles

And this sick pair

Sickos

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

A rapist is a rapist, a killer is a killer, a paedophile is a paedophile regardless of their gender. If men have done it then sadly, a woman has almost certainly done the same somewhere.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yea there are women pedo's but they are called cougars.

LOL sorry to make light of a sensitive topic. couldnt help it.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by Rising Against

A rapist is a rapist, a killer is a killer, a paedophile is a paedophile regardless of their gender. If men have done it then sadly, a woman has almost certainly done the same somewhere.

I know. That was the point I was making.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titan Uranus
Yea there are women pedo's but they are called cougars.

LOL sorry to make light of a sensitive topic. couldnt help it.

I was thinking school teachers...

linky to teachers I wanted in school

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

Thanks, I read all of the links given by you and other members and it is shocking...I guess it is true that what a man can do a woman can sometimes do even better...or worse...

An other reason for my question is that I was once told about a woman who became a populair circus attraction for teenagers and men because she didn't mind who was next. I do not think she was a paedophile because she didn't focus on teenagers. Later I was told that she was a nymphomaniac and sociopath. That combination explained a lot of her weird indecent behaviour....

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
yes, they are called pedophiles.

male who likes children the wrong way, pedophile
woman who likes children the wrong way, pedophile.

You hear about this stuff all the time.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It is exceedingly rare, however.

Despite a broad-brush used by many fear mongers a woman or man for that matter who has sexual contact with a teenager is not technically a paedophile. A paedophile is defined as someone who has
Sexual preference for prepubescent children.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

edit on 12-10-2010 by psyko45 because: changed my mind...dont even want to discuss this stuff

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Men and women are different, so they will do things in different proportions. But anything done by one sex can be done by the other sex. Most pedophiles are male, but not all.

My mother was a paedophile/sadist who preferred girls age 0 to 8 or so. Younger were more to her liking because they couldn't tell anyone. From her point of view she was such a highly moral person it was her duty to punish little girls sexually because she could tell they were thinking dirty thoughts and would grow up to be sluts. The "good feeling" that happened when she did this was proof God was rewarding her for doing his will.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
When I was a young man I was asked by an older woman if I had been molested as a child as to the reason why I was gay. This was absurd. Being gay is what saved me from my female pedophile; from 14 years until I was 17, and then again when I was 21. This female was 42 when I met her, she is now in her 70's.

She took another "boy" into her home, this one she continued her pursuits and this one was a straight child. By the time I was 21 this boy had stolen money, guns, and was on the run; I was ensnared into a web by this pedophile in order to protect herself. Again, the advances of a woman could not reach me and I was then ensnared by gifts of drugs and limited access to the rest of the world. This female had a younger sister who suspected what was happening and took me out to a biker bar one night and asked me to tell her the truth. I didn't know the full truth or comprehend it other than the workings of a very intensely possessive person. I told her I had never been molested by her sister. The next day I had a .45 at my head and a threat that if I ever tried to leave I would die. I chose to die and I walked out the door. It was an isolated property 30 minutes from town. It took me another 20 years before I was able to find out what happened afterward.

She is currently still living outside of town on several acres and has had her newest "boy" since he was 13, he is now turning 20 and he is getting out of Prison for drug related crimes. She looked good for all these years and just as determined; she said she plans to sell her house and take her "Lover" to Mexico where they can avoid his probation and avoid any future trouble; I suppose because he is lost to the victimization.

I should write a book one day, but then I do not want to feed this part of my Soul and exercising it has been happening enough as I recover from day to day. Yeah, there are female pedophiles, and as much as the one I mentioned she will find an excuse to cut him out like she did me. She openly expressed their physical love, at least now she is opening to what she really is; this does not justify what she does, but it means that I can finally call it for what it is. Child Abuse.

top topics

join