It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Terror Alert in Czech Republic- Man Caught With Nuclear Fissile Materials, Detonators- Oh No

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The dangerous substance that the Czech police found in a house in Bela nad Svitavou on Friday was nuclear material, regional police spokeswoman Marketa Janovska said today. She said the police accused a 45-year-old man of keeping the material today. He was detained on Friday and on Saturday he was taken into custody, Janovska said. She said the man has permanent residence in Germany.

The man is also investigated by the German police. They found chemicals of an unknown origin, ammunition, detonators and parts of automatic arms in his flat in Koblenz. No radioactive substances like those in Bela were found there. The police have continuously guarded the building in which the nuclear material was found since Friday.

The material found are chemical compounds based on depleted uranium that is used in miniature quantities in chemical analyses in laboratories. The police would not release any more details even though they already have the results of the first analyses of the substances. The state attorney´s office in Koblenz said the man kept uranium 238 and 235. Janovska said representatives of the South Bohemia Region, environment inspection, firefighters and police met today to agree on the way of liquidating the dangerous substances and to minimise a possible risk to the surroundings. Hans-Peter Gandner, deputy head of the state attorney´s office in Koblenz, said the man is of German-Slovak origin and he was born in Prague.

He lived in Bela with his 81-year-old mother. Gandner said the man underwent bomb-disposal training and that the German police have not found any links between the man and the far right. German bodies investigate the man on suspicion of a breach of the law on war arms control and the law on explosives. They started the investigation on the basis of information from Czech colleagues. The German daily Rhein-Zeitung wrote that the raid on the man´s German flat was participated in by 50 members of special police units, 25 professional and 200 voluntary firefighters. "The whole flat of about 60 square metres, the cellar and the attic were full of waste," the paper quotes police spokesman Helmut Zirfas as saying.

"Every individual piece had to be taken from the first-storey flat and examined in tents and containers brought to the site," he said. The whole area was sealed off and the man´s neighbours had to leave their homes where they will be able to return today at the earliest. They told the paper they did not know the man much. He has been accused in the Czech Republic of unauthorised armament and unauthorised production and possession of nuclear material and special fission material. He faces up to five years in prison, if found guilty.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Not good. At all. No telling what this nuclear scumbag has been up to. Could he have already delivered a device? This is from RSOE, so I suppose it's pretty credible.
edit on Tue Oct 12th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There seems to be some strange Nuk stories coming out lately ...The 5 or so nukes found in Japan and now this .Could be true but I would think people dealing with these things are not your average Joes ...Nuke materials require a State and its not like you are going to build 1. He may have stole the material from some of the nukes the US has all around the world .. Could even be from that bomb that went missing a few years back .....don't know ....peace

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Interesting, considering the Czech President has recently kicked back at the UN (see below), and their Globalist war monging ruler,

Why has nobody else really stood up and outed the leeches who are intent on killing us all off,

George Bush Snr is the one who could influnce this, even today! why is he still free

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This guy was some weirdo playing with chemicals not a nuclear terrorist.
Just overhyped story, no nuclear doom this time.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The material found are chemical compounds based on depleted uranium that is used in miniature quantities in chemical analyses in laboratories.

I don't think it is time to run for the hills just yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
he was making DU munitions. not a bomb.

he took it from a lab where its used in small amounts for chemical analysis.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The part that stood out to me was. If you get caught with a nuke you get a maxium of five years in prison? Seems like a small price to pay for diabolical plan to take over the world.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Being from RSOE EDIS means that an alert went out of Radio channels and that authorities responded, but it doesn't provide a context, and in all likelihood it will never hit the MSM, so we will never know the true outcome.

GREAT CATCH!!

Last year I picked up an Anthrax incident at a US Embassy that resulted in an evacuation, but it never hit the MSM. Sorry ass press! They can't even monitor RSOE and follow up?

Anyhow, I posted my thought process on another thread:
1. If we never hear about it, then it was a credible threat, it will be buried, but at least we already survived it and there is no more danger.
2. If we hear about it all over the news, then it is a fake threat, it is for political gain, and there is no real danger.

Either way, I won't be worrying about it. I am going to lay out by the pool with the dog and a beer now!!

new topics

top topics

join