It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry and UFO/Alien Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hello,

I'm not sure whether this thread belongs in the paranormal section or not. However, I've often wondered why no one has used psychics, in particular those adept at psychometry to visit supposed locations where UFOs have landed or where aliens have been sighted. While psychometry cannot be proved of course, if it is a genuine ability found in some individuals then it could provide investigators with possible new information.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I know of a psychic who went to an abduction spot not far away from me and cleared the spot of it's "negativity." Dunno if it worked,

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Retro~Burn

I have always thought psychometry to be the psychic reading of objects, specifically related to said objects' past with the occasional glimpse into it's 'owners' or 'handlers.' Seems to me, for the sake of discussion and allowing psychometry as existent, that an artifact would be needed from the event. Do you suggest that the 'landing area' or ground around the event may be sufficient for a reading?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Retro~Burn

Forgive me, but wouldn't psychometry require physical proof of said extraterrestrials/aliens?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think making physical contact with the ground the "aliens" supposedly worked on would count.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Apologies for such a late reply. But I'm sure others who may have an interest will chime in regardless. True, one would need 'proof' or a veritable artifact of some kind from an alleged encounter. I think it would be worth having someone with psychic ability to visit an area where an alleged encounter/sighting/landing occured and see if they pick up on any residual information/energy. I think in some cases, a psychic individual can simply look at a photo of someone and 'link in to their energy'. Which would mean picking up on their memories and perhaps past/present circumstances. People who have claimed to have some sort of experience I mean. Also just looking over all photos of alleged extraterrestrial craft.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I believe in psychic experiences but I've yet to meet a psychic who had an ability they could use.

I went to a spiritualist training thing one night and one of them on stage closed her eyes and said "ok, I'm seeing a bottle of Irn Bru here, can anyone take that?" I wonder how much she's charging for a reading these days or if she gave up altogether?

I think if we're talking aliens or ufo landing sites the best experiment would be to take a dog along to see if it acts weird. I had some abductees in my house once. My dog circled the room for ages then went behind the couch with only her bum sticking out. That was strange.

top topics

join