It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reqire Name of A Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This movie you might familiar with very much.
Here I want a name of another more dramatically. My memory maybe wrong, but I am pretty sure that movie was named as time character like 0:02 or something like this.
The plot as follow:
The main protagonist found he was always stay in a circle of time after he woke up in one day's morning, because there was an accident occurred in a laboratory which was testing a time machine.
Since the error of the test, so cause two result, history stay in a same period between the day afternoon to midnight 0:02, on the other hand, our main protagonist was aware that people had fall in the circle of time yet.
But he didn't know why, so he was seeking the reason via some tiny clue.
Finally he found there were two scientists an old doctor and a young beautiful female doctor was testing that machine. Because the security achieved highly, he were not able to get close to that error machine, so he made a comunication with that female doctor to persuade her shutting that dangerous machine down.
After so many failure, the conspiracy of that man who is responsible to perform the time machine plan was unveiled, he made this error purposely in order to get his own profit.
Our main protagonist and female scientist defeated that brewer at least after undergo variant difficulties and combats.

I am sorry for my vague description. The movie has a long history, maybe made in last century 80's. So I couldn't express detailed. If you still have impress of this movie, please halp me to find its name and link perhaps

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Sounds like Groundhog Day 2: The Groundhogining

Sorry I literally have no idea, sounds pretty cool though! Have you tried IMDB?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think you are looking for: 12:01

The time loop idea is rather popular in scifi: Time_loop

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by moebius

Interesting, a lot of named actors in it, but never seen it. I always love stumbling upon these kinds of movies...thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by moebius
I think you are looking for: 12:01

The time loop idea is rather popular in scifi: Time_loop

I really appreciate your help, although this is not a professional movie forum, but I also knew there is some genius hide in here.

top topics

join