It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleepy Paralysis Last Night! Force on my legs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
hey guys, last night, i woke up in the middle of the night all fine. Just when I'm about to fall alseep again, I felt the feeling of sleep paralysis , at the same time, I could feel some kinda invisible force pressing down on my leg, and that feeling would continue going upward. I immediately try to move and shrug it off, eventually I was able to move again. This is the first time I ever felt this on my leg, It's usually the chest.

This is the second time I notice that right when I'm about to fall alseep, I get into this state of "sleep paralysis" .

just wanted to share. Thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I suffer Sleep paralysis alot and have done for over 2 years now,
the pressing on the legs is something i often have too, The best thing is to relax and dont struggle as it takes longer for it to go away,

Just lay there close your eyes and take deep breaths and you will be able to move again,

My experiences go to the extreme sometimes, Like i see shadows, hear screaming and cant get up to investigate,
But doing the whole relax and breath technique has helped me not get to that level now,

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Awarenessiskey

You really should read this thread on sleep paralysis from rising against.

Sleep Paralysis – A Paranormal Phenomenon?,

He provides some answers in it.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You guys are right there, on the threshold of having OBE's.

Asala: your negative experiences are probably manifistation's of fear, on the other side thoughts/emotion become reality.

Learn to harness your SP, see every experience as another opportunity.

join