It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 Synopsis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Ok, I absolutely know, without a doubt, that there would be a post about this somewhere. I am sure it has been debunked. However, has anyone ever tried to contact the people named as part of the crew for the Apollo 20 mission? i.e. Alexei Lenov? William Rutledge? Leona Snyder?

I looked at the official Nasa photograph mentioned in the below video (I still don't know how to embed) and yep, I can see an "odd" craft on the surface of the moon. Perhaps an old Russian rocket?

the right link for video (edited)
edit on 12-10-2010 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

hmm :

Renowned U.S. Navy Commander Reveals Stunning Roswell Crash Secret

actually he doesnt - this is all the claims of what he allegedly told his son and other people

because :

Hoover died at age 83 in 1998

edit on 12-10-2010 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think you are replying to the wrong thread ......

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

i have given you a flag and a star for bringing this info to ATS
s + f
this topic has been started a few times and there is an existing thread
on the positive side you have provided some interesting reading

keep up the good work
ps my first few posts had already been published too remember to use the search function

many stars and flags

xploder

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

I think YOU need to check your OP, as the link doesn't appear to have anything to do with "Apollo 20"..

Anyway, to get back on topic, it's a pretty lame hoax, although I gather the video is supposed to be quite well made.

Try here for a reasonable coverage:
www.articlesbase.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
oops - now I know where I got confused - here is the video:

Apollo 20 synopsis

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

oops - now I know where I got confused - here is the video:

Apollo 20 synopsis

That makes a little more sense...

While I couldn't help laughing at some of that video's content (it seems to give up all pretence of being serious as it progresses) some of it is quite well done. I'm downloading it now to have a closer look at my leisure.

There is one very major initial hurdle with suggesting that a later, clandestine Apollo was sent to the Moon - when exactly did that Saturn V launch, and how did they keep it a secret? A silencer on the engines?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The guy who supposedly released this footage "retiredafb" aka William Rutledge, also released footage of the Apollo 20 launch.

Someone went to a lot of trouble ..... the Apollo 20 badge shown in the CSM looks legit. Compare it to badge photos from other apollo missions.

All I am going to say is the actual official NASA photographs DO show something odd. I zoomed in, and yep ... its definitely a cigar shaped .... something.

Anyways .. it would be interesting to locate all the folks mentioned in that video and get a statement.

NASA photo
edit on 12-10-2010 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Nope... your link says Apollo 20 but links to a Roswell report

Renowned U.S. Navy Commander Reveals Stunning Roswell Crash Secret

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yup it's been discussed

Apollo 20 Secret Miltary Moon Mission, page 1
Go to ATS home click the search button at the top, type apollo 20 and it will pop up im sure. Im pretty sure its a hoax though. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
#
Apollo 20 , page 1
as shown this scheme is behind “retiredafb”, the original alias who publicized the videos: but a long series of epic fails characterized the Apollo 20 saga. ...
#
Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video, page 4
Jun 25, 2007 ... I've done a mistake in providing the Moon region coordinates of the cigar-shaped object: according to the dialogues between the Apollo 20 ...
#
Apollo 20 Synopsis, page 1
Oct 10, 2010 ... However, has anyone ever tried to contact the people named as part of the crew for the Apollo 20 mission? i.e. Alexei Lenov? ...
#
Apollo 20 update, page 1
Apr 9, 2008 ... Sorry, It's supposed footage from Apollo 20, the mission that didn't happen. It's close-ups of the EBE they found aboard the ship. ...
#
Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video, page 1
You DO realize that Apollo 20 never flew right? The Apollo program was terminated after 17. They were SCHEDULED to fly through 20, but the budget was cut, ...
#
Debunking retiredafb - The apollo 20 hoax and the STS 107 tapes ...
Jan 5, 2008 ... Many of you remember the Apollo 20 hoax that came up in youtube in 2007 where a supposed mission to the moon was carried out to explore a ...
#
Apollo 20 Mission Location Research, page 1
Jul 30, 2007 ... I know the Apollo 20 mission discussion has gone quiet recently waiting for more videos to be posted, However the same website that showed ...
#
Apollo 20, retiredafb, spaceship on moon seems to be hoax, page 1
Jun 28, 2007 ... Everyone is busy debating and speculating on the finer points and feasibility of an Apollo 20 mission and the pros-cons of faking a video ...
#
Mona Lisa EBE Apollo 20 part 2, page 1
Apr 29, 2008 ... That last post was already posted, and was clearly a mistake on my behalf. here's the EBE Mona Lisa Apollo 20 Video part 2: ...

That is page 1 of ATS search for Apollo 20

edit on 12-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
as stated in OP - I know this info has been posted before - I was asking if an attempt was made to contact the folks mentioned in the video.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ
There is one very major initial hurdle with suggesting that a later, clandestine Apollo was sent to the Moon - when exactly did that Saturn V launch, and how did they keep it a secret? A silencer on the engines?

While I do not buy into the Apollo 20 stort, I hear tell Kwajalien Atoll could launch a Saturn 5... and few there would say anything if told not to. Seems the don't allow cameras either on certain launches

www.smdc.army.mil...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

as stated in OP - I know this info has been posted before - I was asking if an attempt was made to contact the folks mentioned in the video.

I'll check around but as I recall I don't think anyone could verify those were real people... But I will see if I can find that

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks - I do know Alexei Leonov is a real person - he is a Russian "hero".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Zorgon, thanks for that info. This one:
is particularly devastating to the A20 hoax - and indeed it is one.

As for that atoll, you've still got to move the rocket there, plus all the necessary infrastructure... Anyway, I don't think there is anything to defend here. It's indefensible!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Thanks - I do know Alexei Leonov is a real person - he is a Russian "hero".

Yup remembered that right after I posted
I even have his book...

Two Sides of the Moon: Our Story of the Cold War Space Race [Paperback]
David Scott (Author), Alexei Leonov (Author)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
When I zoom in on the NASA photo, it doesn't get blurred and smudged like it does in the photographs presented in the link provided ^^^^

I am not claiming its not a hoax, I am just saying the photographs presented in the link ^^^ are NOT what I am seeing when I zoom in on the NASA photograph.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sory to unearth this topic but i saw a book about to come out on amazon.

Apollo 20 the unknown mission, subtitle; memories of the commander william rutledge. It is written in french, and is about to be published in english in 2017. Depending on the interrest, i can translate the introduction. I downloaded a hi res pic from the author site, it not visible anymore.
The author says it will be stuffed with missions datas 16mm films . Look at this one

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: agena
Well, I guess that falls in the "science fiction" category.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No, just no.

There is NO WAY at all a Saturn V was launched anywhere on this planet without anyone knowing, I am not even going to mention why because it is so absurd to think one could, not to mention you cannot transport, fuel and launch a Saturn V from another island, it just cannot be done; the launch platform, the fuel (do you know HOW MANY truck loads of fuel had to be driven over to the first stage to fuel it with RP1 kerosene and cryogenic fuel!? 700,000THOUSAND+ liters of RP1, 1,300,000MILLION Liters of Liquid Oxygen) the launch computers, the logistics, personnel...the damn thing weighs over 6 millions pounds, is over 350feet in height, and has nearly 8Millions pounds of takeout thrust...COME ON!

No no no...NO!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join