It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 WTC Missile Video???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
OK, I don't normally post on this topic, but having heard of a video filmed on 9-11 by a guy named Luc Courchesne, a video editor and creator of a video technology entitled "Panoscope 360%" I decided to try and find it, and boy did I ever !!

Now I understand the passion and the feelings that go along with this subject but no matter how hard things can be to comprehend for some us about that day, It always will be about the truth, and only the truth counts, cause IT will set you free. seriously.

Now I need to Know.....IS THIS A MISSILE VIDEO??? Here are 3 different video clips, same angle-same author. Which is the real one?

edit on 12-10-2010 by Conluceo because: title, clarify WTC

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If you want the best resolution available of that clip, then download this 125 MB file.

www.megaupload.com...

After that, we can talk. Of course after you see that you may have different questions, or no questions at all.

edit on Tue Oct 12th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
With all the money the Saudis, Iran, etc have, I'm surprised they haven't built a Building 7 and recreate the "official" setup of whatever impacts/fires were supposed to be there and see what happens. Will it just burn and stay standing? Will it collapse into its own footprint? Some 3rd thing?
Get all of the "officials" NIST, top truthers, top trusters, engineers, etc to witness the whole setup and subsequent events. Video and audio from every possible angle creating irrefutable proof either putting the whole thing to bed or something quite different.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don't want to download it, since I think you're sending me the CBC Radio Canada footage? If it is, I'll be honest with you right now, I don't believe any mainstream media footage. I know they had an exclusive with the guy being that he was french Canadian and all, but I also heard what was being said on the video while he was filming and let me tell you, it's totally absurd.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kirill

Hey no Offense but there are plenty of threads on building 7, although I agree with you, I would like to discuss this apparent Missile video, cool?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It's interesting..
The only problem I have with the clip is that as soon as the "missile" hits, the camera pans to the left quickly, so you can't see what the explosion looks like after the impact.

I can't say one way or the other what it was, but it would have been better if it was filmed all the way through minus all the camera jerking so you could have a better judgement on it.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just watched the higher res video of this and the object looks part real and part CGI

The body of it looks solid, but the wings and horizontal stab look transparent and semi transparent

Also, the horizontal stabilizer looks too smal for that jet model.. It is too short and angled up too much on each side. So, it could easily be a missile

edit on 12-10-2010 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It's obviously a large plane. It's just that there's a lot of motion blur, and only the body is seen most clearly.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

I don't think the first clip does, the other two clearly show more of a plane, but the first one to me looks like a black cylindrical object with no visible wings.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

It Most definately Is a Plane , but a Civilian Air Liner ? I have my Doubts , as do we All..........

Cast in Point , " The Pod " Mystery .......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
Now I need to Know.....IS THIS A MISSILE VIDEO??? Here are 3 different video clips, same angle-same author. Which is the real one?

Perhaps none are real.
Perhaps it's taken before the second UFO hits, (Unidentified Flying Object, because there is still dispute as to what it was,) and all three UFOs/impacts are CGI.

I believe the towers were hit by missiles, and I'd love the missile video to be genuine, but it seems too strange that the camera was pulled away, carefully avoiding showing the impact point properly.

There are people who love faking flying saucer videos; I've no wish to fall for one of those types of con-Artists.

However I am (slowly) downloading the larger file to examine.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
If you want the best resolution available of that clip, then download this 125 MB file.

www.megaupload.com...

Downloaded it.
I can hear it but can't see it.
What codec does it need?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
While it might be easy to fake a plane video, it would be impossible to fake the damage to the twin towers.
The plane does look odd in ways but what strikes me most is the speed - seemingly impossible speed for a commercial air liner.
A missile did hit the Pentagon though.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kirill

I think Kirill's suggestion is an excellant idea. If a full replica cannot be built then at a least a scale model of a size that would enable meaningfull and represetative data and hence scientificlly vaild conculsions to be drawn. It should however be done using and exact replica of the design and using an exact replica scale model of the objects which hit the buildings too

excellant idea Kirill, well done.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This has been previously investigated here:

Rare Clip of the Second Plane. Does it contain any new clues?
by Regenstorm

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I downloaded the video and uploaded a number of stills. While it does appear to be a jet, it also appears to be photoshopped. Check it out.
edit on 10/12/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: grammar

edit on 10/12/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks for that higher quality clip, I notice that in the first few frames the wings are missing, the body of the plane looks weird as well, too slinky, that's what is making me think it was a missile with bad cgi.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

If you can DL flv player you should be able to watch it. But once again, that doesn't seem to be the original footage since there are clips that don't show the plane quite clearly.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks for that higher quality clip, I notice that in the first few frames the wings are missing, the body of the plane looks weird as well, too slinky, that's what is making me think it was a missile with bad cgi.

I agree.
Glad to help.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
example of photos I uploaded to the other thread:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Cropped in paint and enlarged 500%. (From video capture of moment of impact):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/454a6b2c9902.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/21/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

example of photos I uploaded to the other thread:

Cropped in paint and enlarged 500%. (From video capture of moment of impact):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/454a6b2c9902.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/21/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

Is this an enlargement of the plane clip? or the slinky missile like object?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join