It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the 9/11 Pentagon attack

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by Alfie1

Yawn.

second line.

Hey, that sounds like fun. Let me try it:

So you're claiming the 9/11 attack is some monumental conspiracy to fake a hijacking to cover up a conspiracy of secret controlled demolitions, all to cover up a conspiracy to stage a false flag operation, all to cover up a conspiracy to instigate a fake war against Iraq, which in turn is covered up by a conspiracy to stage a fake proxy war against Afghanistan?

"Yawn"

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Shouldn't we see some left over debris?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GlobalAgenda

" Shouldn't we see some left over debris ? "

are you kidding ? When was this picture taken ? There is a whole circus camped outside .

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by Alfie1

Yawn.

second line.

Hey, that sounds like fun. Let me try it:

So you're claiming the 9/11 attack is some monumental conspiracy to fake a hijacking to cover up a conspiracy of secret controlled demolitions, all to cover up a conspiracy to stage a false flag operation, all to cover up a conspiracy to instigate a fake war against Iraq, which in turn is covered up by a conspiracy to stage a fake proxy war against Afghanistan?

"Yawn"

Dave, you and I both know you are not here because you are interested in either exploring the issues or having a courteous or reasonable discussion, so I'm not even going to go there. That's the way it is for me now. Scorn me as you undoubtedly will, be my guest, your opinions on what I believe or don't believe are of no consequence to me at all, because I don't trust or respect your motives for being on here.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I just laughed my ass of when i realized that.
Oh wow.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by dillweed
Show me a picture of an airplane hitting the pentagon. Until they show us photographic proof of their story, we cannot stop asking where's the plane?

So as there is no photographs of the Titanic sinking yiu do not think it happened, as their is no photographs of a B-25 actually hitting the Empire State building it did not happen, as there is no video of Elvis dying he is still alive....

Do you see where your stupid reasoning is taking you? Why do you ignore all the eyewitness accounts, the physical damage to the Pentagon, the bodies, engines, seats, data recorders etc etc that were found at the Pentagon from flight 77?

I have patiently read every post so far in this thread and although wanting to comment have not, up till now. This is the most idiotic, yes idiotic comment I have read so far. You talk about 'reasoning', where is yours? LOGIC-LESS.
The reason we havent seen any photos of the titanic sinking, is because there were not hundreds of camera around the titanic when it went down.
Same thing with the ESB, and same thing with Elvis (although normally there would have been).
The reason we have not seen any photos, real video evidence of plane hitting the pentagon is entirely different.
Your logic is fatally flawed in the comparisons you are using.
Somewhere, there are pictures of something-or nothing flying towards the Pentagon. They exist..so the question remains, where are they?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Whoever did the MS Paint over that picture needs to delete their account....
The plane came in at an angle... thats why the roof is charred the way it is.... direction of blast.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join