It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can 9/11 be an inside job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Can someone describe to me why and how can 9/11 be an inside job? Seems there would be to many people or someone would of spoke up on the attack being a government job?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
Can someone describe to me why and how can 9/11 be an inside job?

I'm shaking my head. really.

Seems there would be to many people or someone would of spoke up on the attack being a government job?

Do you know how many people from the government have spoke up on the attack being a government job?

I'm one. Why weren't Fire Inspectors permitted to do their job or an investigation according to the standards of the NFPA?

There, someone from the government has spoken up on the attack being a government job. That and the CIA trained AND NAMED Al Qaeda. Yes, the CIA named Al Qaeda "Al Qaeda".

pleasantries,
ET

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hey! I'm new to this and I could never review any of this what you guys have already seen and watched. I do recall an African American who heard explosions in tower 7.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

I think there have been many public servant professionals from many fields, and government officials who have identified numerous inconsistencies.

My problem is that you author a thread with 2 sentences, 2 questions. That is it. Asking the same questions that hundreds of threads already offer supportive, direct, and indirect evidence for. Instead of demonstrating initiative and reading the post contributions offered by hundreds of fellow ATS members in hundreds of threads, you ask two questions. I'm sorry if I sound short, but the longer an investigation goes, the less the chances are of the investigation being successful, and we are over 9 years into this ... whatever you want to call it.

I offered answers for your questions. If you don't like my answers, or if they offended you, I'm not sorry.

Proper investigations did not happen. Proper investigations were not permitted by government officials. This is how 9-11 WAS an inside job.

Did the Fire Investigators do their job?
No.

Where the Fire Investigors permitted to do their job?
No.

Can the Fire Investigators do their job now?
No. The evidence no longer exists.

Who prevented the Fire Investigators from doing their job?
Government officials and government agencies.

NFPA guidelines and standard operating procedures were not followed.

Hope this helps,
John Paul G. , USAF Firedog, (retired)
edit on 12-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
9/11 Conspiracy Forum

I suggest doing some reading there, to start with.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Do some of your own research and reach your own conclusions

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

The CIA in world wide media have admitted to inventing the term Al Quaeda to describe the various groups that are anti-American and that there is no one individual group by that name. Americans are the most uninformed nation on earth on the foreign policies of its various operational agencies. It is easier to name abbreviations that don't apply than apply to governmental departments.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The OS states that OBL just happended to get luckly. I have read an article that lists some 150+ cooincidences about 911, and as someone once said; if cooincidences are just coincidences why do they happen so often and why are there so many of them when it comes to 911?

They are only coincidences if we beleive the OS. If it was an inside job there are no coincidences at all just a perfectly well planned and perfectly well executed job.

How could OBL trick or otherwise "organise" for the vice president of the US to take command of NORAD one month (as I understand/remember it) before 911 and "presiding over" (I have not been able to learn whether or not he organsised the war game excerise so perhaps someone can enlightehn me on that,) a war game based on the same scenairo as the events that unfolded, at the same time, on the same day, while at the same time sending virtually all the NORAD force to parts unknown, and then hands back control of NORAD to the generals two weeks after the event? I would have thought that most people would regard that as streaching the friendship a bit far?

Has the former VP ever been asked to explain why he took charge of NORAD, what was his purpose? I'm from Australia (no, .. not the place in Europe) so I dunno what the stroy is. We like many people have never been told much about 911 at all. I rely on youtube videos and ATS these days.

cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

it couldnt have been and wasn't.

new topics

top topics

join