It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your thoughts of how others follow or worship Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Jesus is one of the most widely worshiped or well known figures. Mainly Christians and Muslims have some influence on the image of Jesus. What do you think about Jesus in other religions? Is it good or is it bad?
Isa
Jesus in Islam is awesome!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Uhm, personal opinion based question i think.

To throw out a quote that i will leave it up to you to connect: People will agree with what they want to hear.

And as we all know, what we want to hear changes quite frequently.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think Jesus is cool, and it would be nice if the truth came out that he didn't have to suffer an die like how Christianity says he did. I think it's best to hear of scriptures that emphasize his supernatural abilities, and wisdom rather than his death.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

That's what I find wrong with Christianity! For one Christians; like how I used to be like worshiped a person who followed God and not God. Seeing how Jesus never dies and blood sacrifice of a human does not fit in the predecessor of Christianity then I believe it to be wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My thoughts about all Religion is that it don't matter who or how you worship. What matters is that your "religion" fills you with a desire to be a better person. If worshipping Danny Devito makes you a better person that cares about others and the planet, I am so happy for you. It doesn't matter! Be a good person. Maybe I'm just allowing others to be themselves without judging them.

new topics

top topics

join