It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second edition of Al Qaeda's English magazine is here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hi Ats,

following up on my thread which reported the first edition of the Inspire magazine by Al Qaeda ( www.abovetopsecret.com...), I would like to announce that the second edition is here. Now in my first thread about 80% of all respondents believe that this magazine is created by the CIA, due to the "childish" design and unbelievable topics in that magazine (such as "make a bomb in the kitchen of your mom"). However, some others think that this magazine is created by real terrorists in order to recruit and create more "homegrown terrorists" - one of the largest threat, security agencies think of at the moment.

here is the article:

AQAP Releases Second Issue of 'Inspire' Magazine

On October 11, 2010, Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) released its second issue of its English-language magazine Inspire. Among the topics presented is an interview with Abu Sufyan Al-Azdi (aka Sa'id Al-Shihri), an article by American Al-Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn titled "Legitimate Demands 2," and two articles by Anwar Al-Awlaki.

The second edition of Inspire also includes an article by 24 year-old former North Carolina and New York City resident Samir Khan titled "I Am Proud To Be a Traitor to America."

www.memri.org...

So what do you think? CIA , Al Qaeda or created by other pure Muslim Extremists? Might there be a hidden agenda, such as building up the fear in the US and western countries, in order to drum up more and more support for the war in Middle east, with the ultimate goal of invading Iran? After all....the billions spend on the military campaign seems under the current financial situation of the US just not feasible anymore.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a879284d0c7d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8312dabcbc42.jpg[/atsimg]

other source: news.yahoo.com...

edit on 11-10-2010 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sounds like CIA at it again.

"Samir Khan" - American???

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Adam "Gadahn" Pearlman - another good Jewish boy (and grandson of an ADL board member).

Now, if they can produce nice glossy content like this, you'd think ol' Osama Bin Deadlong would be able to do better than a few cheap audio tapes, wouldn't you?

I'm sure there are still a few knuckle draggers who fall for this stuff, but hopefully the number is declining.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Funny how the type face and everything is correct. I can just imagine it being like an issue of FHM.

7 GREAT sex positions Allah doesn't want you to try.
15 great workouts to get you in SHAPE this Ramadan.
I had to use a Fisher Price tape recorder - Osama speaks out!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Any scans?
I want to read this so badly

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Well u want to download the first edition, here is the link: publicintelligence.net...

second edition is not out yet. Make sure you have a good virus programm, before you download the first edition

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Sounds like CIA at it again.

Well I really don't think they're behind this magazine! :shk:

But!... maybe the friends behind these guys are?

Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab

Peace!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The memri.org website looks nothing more than Zionism on roids pushing the 'fear islam' agenda.

The article for this CIA/Mossad Mag uses every fearmongering keyword they could into a couple of paragraphs.

top topics

join