It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rev. Al Sharpton, our next attorney general?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow, just when I think it can't get any worse. How on earth can somone think this race pimp, professional extortionist should hold any kind of poitical office? If this is indicative of the "change" the Dems are still bringing, we are truley doomed.

www.liherald.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
seriously...

how is this a real issue?

no one cares about al sharpton
edit on 11-10-2010 by justadood because: me fail reading comprehension

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!

thought we had a "seperation between church and state"

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oy that is just disgusting and a classic example of the crap I have been railing against. Damned country is bought and paid for and everyone cheers it on because it is "their guy" doing it.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

If you feel this isn't news, why even comment? Al Sharpton is a disgusting humaan being who should be in jail, and if it wasn't for the perverted justice system we have, he would be. This is not even laughable, it's just sad tht politics have sunken to this new low.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Do not want!! Seriously this would be a low from President Obama. I voted for the man and now I might vote Green next election.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
PLEASE can we refrain from BS just once in a while?

I know you were just quoting the misleading headline, but you could have elaborated.

A STATE senator for NY is running fro AG of NY. Eric Sneiderman.

He apparently recieved Al Sharpton's endorsement and Schneiderman promised if he won AL Sharpton's organization would have an annex office to the NY AG office.

Do I think it is a good idea? No, and I don't care. Schneiderman isn't going to win anyways. It's desperate political pandering.

But BS irks me...

No one has suggested Al Sharpton for AG of the USA
No one has even suggested Al Sharpton for AG of NYC

Not even remotely...so can we at least start with some facts in the OP to clarify?

ATS is supposed to be a place for answers not BS

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's never going to happen - seriously, it's not.

Democrats don't like Sharpton, either. Believe me on this, I'm one of them and I've discussed it at length with many other Democrats. He's done some pretty vile things in his career.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Not gonna happen. No way, no how.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I was ambivalent about Sharpton until I saw him on Saturday Night Live several years ago. I would vote for him if he ran for POTUS.

I'm very sure he would produce his original birth certificate, high school and college diplomas, etc.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Read article, find speculation and see that it has to do with New York's gubernatorial race rather than the Federal Attorney General.

*Facepalm*

Nowhere have I seen any indication that anyone is seriously considering Al Sharpton for any position in a serious way.

top topics

join