It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing UFOs, Guadalajara, Mexico 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
According to Mexican News Channel T3M, this footage was taken on January 1, 2010 at 1.30 am. Two morphing UFOS were seen and videotaped while hovering over a residential area in Guadalajara, Mexico.

My Spanish is so-so, I therefore cannot tell whether the person interviewed (Eduardo Lopez Testigo) was the man who shot the video, or simply a witness to the incident.

What do you all think? I'm puzzled by this footage, but in the light of similar footage coming out of Mexico I find it intriguing...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
...but who knows!!!????

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
almost looks like a fighter jet pulling up to a tanker to refuel... curious no doubt

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Heliocentric.....

Because of the poor quality of the video, the lack of context, etc.... I really don't have much of an idea as to what I am looking at as yet.

I note that I've previously seen that presenter promoting Maussan hoaxes.

I note some passing similarities with this.....

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

.....the original video of which is also controlled by Maussan & has not been realeased for broad review & critique.

I suspect that unfortunately, Maussan will get tangled up in this, one way or another.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Strange footage indeed but hard to say
what it is?
lets hope like maybe maybe not says maussan
does not spin this way out of context but i doubt it!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Eduardo Lopez was a witness of the event, he recorded it with a cell phone but the quality was very poor. His brother asked another witness (Carlos Castellano) for his record. That record was the one Eduardo loaded on youtube ( the video in the link on this thread looks from another different source).

I think the remarkable point is that there are multiple witnesses (Eduardo got to the street because the people was shouting) .
Everybody was very excited. Whatever it was, got the full attention of the people in town.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes, the quality is medium/bad, but pretty good for being a cell phone flick,

We're looking at this through a cell phone camera, then filmed on Mexican TV, then posted on Youtube.

The witnesses probably saw a whole different thing than we do, I just wonder what.

And you're right, there are similarities with the video you posted, and a few other filmed UFO incidents, notably from Mexico.

No point in bringing Jaime Maussan into this, and I never heard of any physical law stating that everything Maussan touches turns out to be bunk.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Heliocentric because: autumn rain -- the weathered tire swing overflows

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oshdra
Eduardo Lopez was a witness of the event, he recorded it with a cell phone but the quality was very poor. His brother asked another witness (Carlos Castellano) for his record. That record was the one Eduardo loaded on youtube ( the video in the link on this thread looks from another different source).

I think the remarkable point is that there are multiple witnesses (Eduardo got to the street because the people was shouting) .
Everybody was very excited. Whatever it was, got the full attention of the people in town.

Just to clarify the above correct translation, let me point out that Eduardo Lopez (my name!) was one of the witnesses and is the one heard most often. His name is not Eduardo Lopez Testigo. "Testigo" is Spanish for "witness". So the correct title is Eduardo Lopez, Witness.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

No point in bringing Jaime Maussan into this, and I never heard of any physical law stating that everything Maussan touches turns out to be bunk.

No, not a law. But a very good working hypothesis.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Heliocentric.....

Yes, the quality is medium/bad, but pretty good for being a cell phone flick

Nevertheless, it is still a poor quality video.

We're looking at this through a cell phone camera, then filmed on Mexican TV, then posted on Youtube.

I am aware of that.

The witnesses probably saw a whole different thing than we do

That is probably true.

I just wonder what.

So do I.

And you're right, there are similarities with the video you posted

And.....

I wonder what that means.....

and a few other filmed UFO incidents, notably from Mexico

I'm not sure I can recall so many others that are similar......which ones do you have in mind?

No point in bringing Jaime Maussan into this

Yes there is.....he is THE significant influencer in this Mexican UFO environment.

I never heard of any physical law stating that everything Maussan touches turns out to be bunk.

Please revert to Phage

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Since we're slinging mud, let me include Stanton Friedman. Worse than Maussan since I would say that from what I've seen from Maussan, 40% is bunk or looks like bunk. On the other hand, Friedman is 100% bunk or downright b.s.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Although very interesting and unexplainable, for some reason, it doesn't give me that 'alien' feel. Almost looks like Mylar balloons coming together but under some type of control.

Also, morphing really isn't the right term (I don't think). Because if I put two pieces of bread together, I can't say it morphed into a sandwich. So, I think that word is being over-used and perhaps, misused.

I really wonder why Mexico has so many strange aerial activities. Maybe there's much more to the Mayans then we can even imagine!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
I would say that from what I've seen from Maussan, 40% is bunk or looks like bunk.

Which means that... 60% is bona fide real deal? Pretty good work if so.

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Also, morphing really isn't the right term (I don't think).

True, since we don't have the slightest clue of what is going on.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

Originally posted by The Shrike
I would say that from what I've seen from Maussan, 40% is bunk or looks like bunk.

Which means that... 60% is bona fide real deal? Pretty good work if so.
snip

I violated my own rule in using unsubstantiated percentage, it was just blowing wind. But the reality is that Maussan is sent thousands of videos from all over the world. A lot of them turn out to be bunk. But in my opinion, the majority of what I've seen is as good as it gets, considering all possibilities. He is gullible, no doubt and that hurts his credibility. But I wonder how anyone else in the same position would come off. We're talking about a deeply religious person whose evidence requirements are not as high as, say, skeptic Robert Sheaffer who would probably reject 100% all videos of UFOs. One thing about the UFO videos that Maussan presents, it doesn't matter what his opinion is, it's up to the viewer to make up his mind as to what is acceptable as real or not. He promoted Dr Reed's hoaxed account as real and that was definitely a turn-off to the man. But this forum is populated by 95% gullible believers! Tit for tat.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

The Shrike.....

I don't want to de-rail Heliocentric's thread with a 7 terrabyte Maussan debunk, suffice to say you are again defending the indefensible.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by The Shrike

The Shrike.....

I don't want to de-rail Heliocentric's thread with a 7 terrabyte Maussan debunk, suffice to say you are again defending the indefensible.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

What you say has the promise of a dynamite thread. How about it? John Gotti's lawyer defended the indefensible!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

by taking that hypothesis you're being biased even before knowing anything about the video... Most of the time your debunks are good, but I'm starting to doubt you, you might as well be in denial and destined to find ANYTHING that might prove EVERYTHING is fake.. don't take offense, it's just my personal opinion, nothing more.

@thread, I speak fluent Spanish, and that video shocked me not because of the image of two UFOs morphing (which looks cool) but shocked me because of the reaction of the several people and what they say, it convinces me not just because of what I'm seeing, but what I'm hearing.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Enter Ruin because: typo

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

If I am not to take offense of your "personal opinion" of me, what am I to take offense of? Facts cannot be offensive, only opinions can be. After all, You seem to take offense at my "personal opinion" of Maussan.

Thank you for your concern but my "debunks" are very seldom, if ever based on a single factor and who the presenter of the material is would be at the bottom of the list. The fact is, the vast majority of material presented by Maussan is garbage.

As far as this video goes, Maussan is not involved. But there is nothing here to "debunk" or upon which to base a "personal opinion".

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

If I am not to take offense of your "personal opinion" of me, what am I to take offense of? Facts cannot be offensive, only opinions can be. After all, You seem to take offense at my "personal opinion" of Maussan.

Thank you for your concern but my "debunks" are very seldom, if ever based on a single factor and who the presenter of the material is would be at the bottom of the list. The fact is, the vast majority of material presented by Maussan is garbage.

As far as this video goes, Maussan is not involved. But there is nothing here to "debunk" or upon which to base a "personal opinion".

I personally don't care what you think of Maussan, what I somewhat care though is that people see you as a reliable source, and believe when you say "something" is fake. You saying that the vast majority of material Maussan presents are garbage is an opinion, YOUR opinion, as well as saying everything he presents is a hoax.

Want a fact? You're wrong on assuming everything he shows is garbage, after all that is an opinion and as you put it "Facts cannot be offensive, only opinions can be" so offense was taken, though slighty xD

Another fact? This show is from Maussan, his TV show is the one that presents this video.. oops you're wrong again. Oh well go ahead and start on debunking this, I'm going to check on other threads.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Another fact? This show is from Maussan, his TV show is the one that presents this video.. oops you're wrong again. Oh well go ahead and start on debunking this, I'm going to check on other threads.

Thank you for educating me.
As I said, there is nothing here to "debunk". The quality of the video is very poor and there is no context.

Yes, unless I state otherwise, everything I say is my opinion. Thank you for noticing.
edit on 10/11/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join