It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mission to stop nuclear terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Mission to stop nuclear terrorism

www.telegraph.co.uk

To the Warsaw motorists returning from their Saturday afternoon shopping trips, it looked like a nuclear emergency.

Frantic policemen, some wearing ski masks and all armed with submachineguns, flashed their headlights and leant out of their patrol car windows, shouting and waving to make the traffic pull over and stop at the side of the road as helicopters clattered overhead.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Tick tock, tick tock...

Just kidding. But can't you just see it? Lot's of terror threat upgrades, talk of prevention, and security drills. Perhaps it's all building towards something. Maybe the recent generic and unspecific threat was nuclear in nature, and so the populace were not informed so as not to cause undue alarm.

Let's hope as per usual it's just to keep us all nice and scared. Either that or the famous false flag long prophesied. Personally I believe the former to be the most likely.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-10-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: To add a few words.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i know this is waay off topic but look how fat that one security guy to the right is

for guys in charge of protecting nuclear material you think they would be in better shape.

"catch that guy he's supposed to die"
"...............meh"
edit on 11-10-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hopefully nothing happens, but I can't help but think that TPTB are getting ready for something BIG. If it's not a false flag attack and they have knowledge that something is going to happen but do nothing about it; that's just as bad, if not worse. I'm pretty confident that we're not going to see any ICBMs flying over our heads, but a tactical nuke placed in a vulnerable spot could leave a horrible mark.

What do you think is going to happen, and where?

top topics

join