It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ominous Heads Up-Last Week Of October Into November

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There was a letter posted at the Steve Quayle site today,and a request for more information from other law enforcement people who may have seen or heard anything that would add validity to it.

Regardless of what one may think about Steve Quayle,(even I think sometimes he's too much of an alarmist),I'm just curious what ATSers might know and be able to contribute to the subject.

Do you think something is up?

October 11, 2010
By "C"

I had dinner three nights ago with a group of local Republicans who hosted a candidate for state senate here in Oklahoma. One of the attendees was a US Marshal. He had been on for over 25 years and after finding that I was a retired Tulsa PD officer, said that the Marshal's service had an order that he had never seen or heard of. None of the guys he worked with had ever seen such an order.

Basically hundreds of US Marshals are being ordered to "in service training" in another state (can't remember if he said Iowa, Indiana or another state in that area), and when they get there, they would have to turn in their issue firearms! It (the "in service") is to be for a two week (or longer) period, and will start just before the November election. He said "what in the hell is going on? We NEVER surrender our guns when we go someplace, and especially in-service training. We have asked about that and have received no answers from the brass. We're all very uncomfortable about this. Also, we have not been told when we will be able to come back home."

I told him that my old boss and I had wargamed a scenario like this wherein the officers on my department could easily be disarmed by simply calling the shifts in one at a time for "in-service training" or a "briefing" for a day, and then being told to turn in our pistols and shotguns for "safety checks". Once disarmed, we would be loaded on buses and then taken wherever the powers that be wanted to stash us (or get rid of us). We know that local and state police are not termed "reliable" by the NWO crowd and D.C. bureaucrats. I now wonder if they have determined they can't trust their own agents as well in case of martial law? (Of all the guys I polled on my department ten years ago none said they would enforce illegal or unconstitutional martial law unless it had to do with natural disasters such as tornados, floods etc.)

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

They're going to get 'marked'. That's what I'm thinking. I don't know if the mark is really a chip or an initiation, maybe both. I really think we are entering the beginning of sorrows though.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Would like to see some info from others that know people in these agencies. I would think maybe they will be issued new firearms although it is my understanding that marshals are allowed to carry pretty much whatever they like within reason. Not sure about this really.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that these are precarious times we're living in. I've had this "worst case scenario" in the back of my mind for a couple of years now,and know it's only a matter of time.

Many sorrows ahead,indeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's unfortunate that the title of this article is so "generic" and sounds like almost every other "gloom and doom" article we've seen lately. I,too,would really like to know if there are any other sources that could add to this.

Honestly,I'd probably just glaze over another title along these lines myself lately.

Then again,out of desiring to remain anonymous,maybe those who could comment about this subject would choose not to,for obvious reasons.

Oh well...! It was worth a shot!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There is always suspicion when someone's life is in danger. Their spider-sense should be tingling, then there will be whispers. Give this a week or so I say, and we will see if any other rumblings come forth. If they do, then review the sources. I don't know what to think about this guy here, so some corroboration would be nice. Either way, if you are being forthcomming and honest and believe this to not be false, thanks for this heads-up. But so far this looks like a "I ran across this guy, who had dinner with this guy, who said they might be...."

That being said, I am intrigued.
I will keep my radar out for this and thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I did see this early this A.M. Hope its is just a test, or trial run. Its a time of year, during elections everyone is on pins and needles. Good to be on the cautious side...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
My BS meter is off of the scale on this one. What US marshall has one pistol or shotgun issued by the government. I am no government employee and do not even know one but most people that I do know are armed to the teeth, ammo, and stocked up on long term food storage. These are all normal every day average people and not nut cases. Anyone who has paid any attention over the past 10 years would be extremely foolish to have done absolutely nothing to prepare themselves. I do not believe that the minority are the only ones prepared for an event in the US.

new topics

top topics

join