It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARTIAL LAW ALERT:Banking Collapse Scenarios Fall/Winter 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here is an article that gives us some scenarios of a possible banking collapse this fall and winter.
It seems to be spot on in my opinion as we are faced with so many things these days.I just thought I would put it out here to see what you think.
Here's the link
www.meetup.com...
Also here's an interview with Gerald Celente,he says there will be some sort of false flag,or other event
that could lead to this at 15 minutes in.
Here's the link
www.youtube.com...
I am not trying to fear monger or anything like that,just thought it would be worthy of discussion..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Pretty standard boilerplate statements for a banking collapse situation, its pretty much a given that dollar values would plummet, runs would force banks to button down and not hand out more currency in an effort to stop the economic nose dive. Most of the advice in the first link is pretty solid other than putting all your money into precious metals, because if you don't cash out of the metals at the right point in an economic recovery you wind up losing your shirt because when the economy is good things like gold and silver are traditionally at a low price.

new topics

join