It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music: An Alien Disclosure Tool!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Music is the gift of the gods in my opinion it speaks to our souls we can connect with it and we love either awesome guitars,drums, or bass beats! but what really grabs us when they are intelligently and awesomly put are the lyrics sometimes lyrics can make or break a song!

sure you can have awesome music but that awesome music needs some bad *** lyrics wouldnt you agree?

speaking of lyrics lets get on the show shall we?

first up: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus
Into the eyes of the night - watching me go
Green is the cat's eye that glows -
In this Temple
Enter the risen Osiris - risen again.

Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave
I don't wanna die, I'm a God,
Why can't I live on?
When the Life Giver dies,
All around is laid waste,
And in my last hour,
I'm a Slave to the Power of Death.

When I was living this lie - Fear was my Game
People would worship and fall -
Drop to their knees.
So bring me the blood and
Red wine for the one to succeed me,
For he is a man and a God -
And He will die too.

Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
Silent the terror that reigned -
Marbled in stone
A Shell of a man God preserved -
For thousand ages,
But open the gates of my hell -
I'll strike from the grave

your either thinking man now i need to turn that song on or ok whats the point? well i say examine the lyrics closely line for line...and think about the whole mythology and ancient gods stories the possibility that an alien race coulr help another species speed through evolution and make them believe they are gods b/c with advanced intelligence and technology they would seem as gods! one day we might repeat this process as history repeats itself!

but i'm not done!

scondly: Dio - Egypt (The Chains Are On)

In the land of the lost horizon
Where the queen lies dark and cold
When the stars won't shine, then the story's told

When the world was milk and honey
And the magic was strong and true
Then the strange ones came and the people knew

That the chains are on

In the land of no tomorrow
Where you pray just to end each day
And your life just slowly melts away

Each day you hear the sand as it moves and whispers
Come and sail on my golden sea
Maybe one day you'll be just like me...and that's free

But still your chains are on

You've seen them walking on the water
You've seen flying through the sky
They were frightening in the darkness
They had rainbows in their eyes

When the world was milk and honey
And the magic was strong and true
The the strange ones came and the people knew

That the chains are on

i think this one is pretty self explainatory just look at the lyrics in the bridge. here's another thing check out the album covers to the last 2 songs i've put here Powerslave by Iron Maide and Last In Line by Dio. there seems to be some subliminal messages in them aswell for example check the sky surrounding the demon murray on last in line why 2 moons? if they are moons! Powerslave will be common sense aswell!

third: Death - Vacant Planets

Mysterious object of flight on a voyage
To correct what they have done, what we are doing
Perhaps submerged, living in the inner most
Recesses of the planet - no choice but
To adapt to an underground world
Limiting our passages of thought
Are they the examples of regression
A life form's abusive progression
In a realm so vast, we sit among the Vacant Planets

So many worlds yet to be seen that once have shared
The same effects that come from greed, mass production
Perhaps submerged, living in the inner most
Recesses of the planet - no choice but
To adapt to an underground world
Limiting our passages of thought
Are they the examples of regression
A life form's abusive progression

lastly: Dio - The Eyes

Oh no - they're at it again
Looking inside my secrets
Coming through cracks before I mend the wall

Get out - cause you're breaking the law
How did you ever find me
Places where I can hide can't get much smaller

I have invisible dreams
Where no one can touch me
Maybe I'll find a way to disappear

No one moves - and no one dies
Just the eyes

I've run as fast as I can
Thinking they'll never catch me
What a waste of breath a waste of time

Feel like digging a hole
Going in even deeper
Maybe they just can't see what just can't shine

I'll be lost - so no goddbyes
If no one moves then nothing dies
Just the eyes

Oh no - they've done it again
Sending out the detectives
Searching for signs of life and that means me

In my invisible dreams
When no one is watching
I'd make the whole world blind and I'd be free

I'll be lost - so no replies
If no one looks then no one dies
Just the eyes
Those eyes

Magic numbers
Even sacrifice
I can't find a way
Cause nothing stops the eyes

there are other songs i'm sure there's even Tupac talkin about the illuminati jay-z talking about being a free mason and what not! I say something is going on but what? know this music is the best tool to spark ideas and to set a general way of thinking in the mass populace!

Tool like most metal,progressive,rock bands have embraced the alien theory! why?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Why is a good question. If nothing else, we must take into account that these musicians and artists have put in countless hours in the effort to communicate this message to their audience. Maybe they are told to talk about it, or, perhaps, this is something that is resonating in their hearts via the Universal energy that we can all tap into.

I believe there is good music, that does not try to control your thoughts and implant subliminals into your head, like I believe a lot of fast talking/or rap music tends to do. I will also state that rap and hip hop are two different things, though, I have come across some Jay-Zesque mindcontrol hip hop and that stuff is always lame because it usually just promotes commercial/material worship of things.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

i think rap/hip hop might be a beat or musical instrument tool if u will to lull the populace into a sleep/trance to keep us dumbed down in this technologically advanced era in time!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i agree 100%
try listening to the entire album called planetary duality from the tech/death metal band the faceless.
or born of osirus both have verry tell tale lyrics. but i must say who knows what they know because i too am in a tech/death metal band and we too incorperate lyrics as sutch in our music. so whos to say they know any more than us just they got famous with it in there music. still great way to get the word out to open minded enough individuals. thanx for posting this point

burbi mal-kahn

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

i agree with this as well but some rap dosent do this such as immortal technique, kmk, cant think of much more tho.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

i think those who play and listen to metal are the more open minded awake if you will people out there that is why they are listening to it in the first place think about this what is the most talented music out there? metal! rap is simple its all pretty mainstream if you will but metal has and always will be where the intelligence of the world reside just take tool for example lyrically no other artist in any oth genre such as country or rap or anything can compete!

metal is for those who are awake! if your awake what makes sense? not what they tell u at church..but the theories that people seem to not be mentally capable of comprehending! think about it!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

...Then you also have these:

David Bowie - Starman
Jay-Z - D'evils
Fatboy Slim - Illuminati
Onyx - Last Dayz
Eminem - Demon Inside
Eminem - My Darling
Eminem - Rainman
Eminem - No Love
Eminem - Not Afraid
Rihanna - Umbrella
Jamie Foxx - Rainman
WASP - The Burning Man
Ya Boy - Rainman

...and many others. Listen to the lyrics, they might surprise you. I really "love" when people think it is all just some silly coincidence that different performers from different genres and from different parts of the world all sing about the same things (occult, demons, rainman, satan, secret socities, etc.) Well, think again. The truth hurts, alot. This conspiracy is so deep and has so many layers that not even a diamond drill could cut through this myst.
edit on 11/10/10 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If you listen to a lot of rock / metal tracks in particular write about social awareness and welfare of the planet!

Some classics are Alter Bridge

Rise Today
Open Your Eyes
One By One

Just listen to their albums and you will see

There are a lot more bands but this is my favourite band of all time! Despite their new album

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by insubordinate

check out the band Death and or Zandelle! also some good ones Tool specifically Right In Two and 46 And 2,Aenima,Rosetta Stoned or just read them lyrics!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ahh, the Metal vs Rap argument! lol! Makes me laugh... One is really not better than the other. You just have some artists that are better at what they do then how other artists do what they do, within their given genres.

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder! =P

That being said, I love metal.. and I really got into a couple of albums by the band Hypocrisy, mainly because they were dedicated entirely to the concept of ETs and visitation: Into the Abyss, and The Arrival.

Gojira and Scar Symmetry, although not really singing about ETs, have some excellent esoteric subjects in their lyrics as well, the latter dedicating an entire album to one of my favorite books, The Holographic Universe.

Given the subject matter that comes with both Rap and Metal though, it seems way more fitting for there to be more metal bands singing about aliens than rappers. I mean, picture "Fitty Cent" bustin' rhymes about aliens coming down! Utterly impossible to take seriously! lol!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

you are rite one isnt "better"than the other but we can tell which genra has a more open minded intelegent fanbase. and one whos artists are willing to speak there own minds about subjects that dont just involve guns money ass and drugs.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

dont get me wrong us metal heads love guns money ass and drugs

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here's an example of some rap that speaks about aliens, and government cover-ups. I remember I got these ones saved under my favs.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Hey, thanks for those, man! These are pretty cool! =)

It's unfortunate that mainstream rap couldn't be about this stuff instead of mindless babbling about "b*tches and hoes".

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

dude hypocrisy is awesome! thanks for the introduction!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I believe there is something to it. Whether anyone else does or not. All one needs to do is pay attention to the lyrics of their music.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Disclosure!!! I'm doing my part

Feel free to share to get the word out there!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Heres my music magic moment..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryed -eyed-one
reply to post by oaf21

you are rite one isnt "better"than the other but we can tell which genra has a more open minded intelegent fanbase. and one whos artists are willing to speak there own minds about subjects that dont just involve guns money ass and drugs.

You realize just by saying that you are disproving your own point right? Cause someone who was truly open-minded would go "hey just because I see crap floating to the surface, doesn't mean there isn't anything worth while underneath". People who claim to like metal while still holding these archaic viewpoints are just tourists in it for the image.

Gotta love when metalheads take the moral highground while listening to songs glorifying death and destruction. This is all besides the fact that murder rap is largely passe and anyone who brings the pop a cap, bitch and ho argument up just sounds like they've been under a rock for the past 4 years.

new topics

top topics

join