It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proposed New Global Currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My understanding is that the proposed "bancor"

1. Won't be a paper currency
  2. Will be issued bank to bank digitally by the 6 major global banks
  3. Will be backed by nothing

Do members agree that this is what is proposed?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
sounds like Revelations coming to pass....

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yes. The bit about the exclusive digital currency is terrifying. You misbehave, your access to food and other necessities can be turned off.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
NWO... Therrrrrre Herrrrrrrrre. What a diabolical idea. Personally, I wouldn't vote for such a thing. I like hard currency with "real" value (Food and Goods). Bring back the days of trade, where you were only as valuable as your trade. At least the socialites and Jersey Shore kids would go the way of the dodo

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If that is the case, how different would this be from the fiasco we`re going through now with the same type of currency. As long as there is interest on loans, as long as there are taxes to be collected, it will be a different boat, but with the same holes.

Nothing like history repeating itself, is there?
edit on 12-10-2010 by FiatLux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's time to go back to basics. Value of currency should be measured by amount of natural resources each country owns - not the con ability of spinning money like now (based on politics). Tall skyscrapers and talents are nothing if you don't have natural resources.

Africa has diamonds, Venezuela has oil, Saudi Arabia and Iraq have oil .. but their currency is worthless or less accepted. "paper" money is the root of evil and has deluded everyone.

I do hope there will be super EMP radiation from the sun/galaxy impacting the world in 2012. Then, satellites, electricity, communications, all vehicles, stock market will be offline for good. It will take decades to recover.

Dear God, please quickly teach the NWO, TPTB and global elites a lesson they will never forget. Amen.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

I like your spirit.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
My understanding is that the proposed "bancor"

1. Won't be a paper currency
  2. Will be issued bank to bank digitally by the 6 major global banks
  3. Will be backed by nothing

Do members agree that this is what is proposed?

Anything imposed on the public at gun point is bad.

Considering such a currency would require legal tender laws, would be administered by unelected plutocrats, and would be floating basket designed to cartelize international banking markets, I think any sane rational person would oppose it.

The world central banks need an IMF administered currency system so they can manage a smooth inflation of the money supply across global markets without worrying about people dumping one currency for another as the inflation occurs.

The entire point of a global currency is to cartelize the central banks which allows them horde inflationary profits without the threat of market interference.

edit on 12-10-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join