It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undebunkable 9\11 video.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

In my opinion, its not any one aspect of 9/11 which compels one to question the OS, its a combination of things.

Part of the problem is that the Gov't is not responding to any of the objections being raised by the Truth movement and its understandable why. If thy did respond, it would mean that they are giving legitimacy to the Truth movement.

Instead, we have a couple of editors from Popular Mechanics and 2 or 3 web sites run by bloggers who are trying to respond on behalf of the establishment...

Optimally, there should be a transparent debate, discussion and investigation between representatives from the Truth movement and those that put forth the OS.

While some of them have put forth a good effort, bloggers challenging the expertise of Architects, Engineers, Pilots, current and former Military, CIA, professors etc.; is a far cry from a thorough investigation.

Patriots Question 9/11

9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon

Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation...

"We to this day don't know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us," said Thomas H. Kean, the former New Jersey Republican governor who led the commission. "It was just so far from the truth. . . . It's one of those loose ends that never got tied."

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by encoder

i'm just curious if the US in all their infinite wisdom and all their careful planning how would they have been able to allow a plane crash into there most valued place for lintel and defense?. the pentagon is a hub for the government's defense and for everything why on earth would they do such a thing? like you really think it's possible it's common logic if the US was that unaware i think we should all be frightened because that means that if the US has had the wool pulled over its eyes what does that say for the rest of the countries. the US brag's and boasts and has show us that they are practically the most superior country in the world. so why would they allow two planes crash into their most proud symbols of their country? like i understand it's bad that this happened and my life will ever be change from this moment but in all honesty really ? this operation was way too complex to work on it's own as the world has been told. so well coordinated and timed. with jumbo jets and giant buildings? it just confuses me?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by Char-Lee

He's been dead for years, by the way. Does anyone not know this? And we're still "looking" for him, as keeping a bad guy around comes in handy when you want to keep a country in a constant state of fear. Easier to control that way.

You sure he's not living comfortably out on "the ranch" in Tx!

<< 12  13  14   >>

join