It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your UFO story

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
June 2010

I was at a park with three friends. For no reason, no reason at all, i got up from the bench we were sitting at, and walked into the middle of the field infront of us. I looked up and there was a big rectangular ship. There was a big bright white orb in the middle, with 4 smaller red orbs around it, one in each corner of the rectangle. The rest of my memory is blank, and what happened after i do not know. All we remember is being at a bench. I honestly think i've been abducted, but i can't remember it. If anyone knows how to recall these experiences, please send me a private message on this website

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is my UFO story i posted a while back

I had to think about posting this really hard. But this has disturbed me for 3 years now. I have never seen this since and probably never will. Sorry I had no camera so no photos. It was summertime near the end of August and it was between 5 or 6 pm. And here is my story.

About 3 years ago I was driving down a dirt road in front of my house with a friend.
I live out in the sticks far from the main town. As I drove down the road out of no were the truck was engulfed with round lights that looked to be the size of an oval dinner table around 2’ to 3’ thick. There were at least 13 of them that I could count maybe more they moved so fast it was hard to get an exact number.
It is difficult to explain how they were lit. They were the size of an oval dinner table you could not see inside them the color of the lights were very vibrant like a florescent light. With hues of green, blue and yellow a lot like a rainbow and seemed to be intelligently driven.
My friend and I were so scared I kept driving not knowing what to do I didn’t want to stop or pull over so I just kept driving at around 40 mph. The lights would zoom off and come back and fly beside us and in front they would also zoom to the back of the truck basically all around us and were extremely fast in their movements. I thought I was going to hit one but I didn’t they just kept up with the speed I was driving.
This went on for at least 3 minutes maybe more then all of the sudden they shot up in the air without sound from them ever. The speed they took off was so fast it was not like anything I have ever seen before in my life.
This was during the late afternoon around 5 to 6 pm. As we got further down the road I pulled over both of us were so shook up we looked at each other and said that had to be ufo's. Has anybody else seen anything like this? If so please let me know. It’s made me wonder about this for the last 3 years

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have seen 4 so far. The first one in 2008. Here's the story of that one:

At 16:10 on Monday the 7th of April 2008 I left Paris Charles De Gaul airport bound for Tunis. My flight number was AF 2384. (Air France) The aircraft was an Airbus A319 and was travelling at an approximate altitude of 35,000 Feet. Between 17:00 hours and 17:30 hours I was looking out of the window on the left side. I noticed in the distance above the cloud cover and slightly higher than the flight a large oblong/saucer shape in the distance. It had a greyish coppery colour. I watched the object for some time thinking to my self 'Could this be my first UFO sighting?' The object was sitting still in the sky. It looked solid. Not clouds or anything explainable. As I was watching it I noticed to the right at the cloud level a small dark shape that looked like a fighter jet travelling in the opposite direction from my flight. It was small but I could just about make out the shape of the tail and nose. Behind the jet was it's slipstream, dark in colour. I watched the jet fly up over the cloud cover heading towards the object I was watching. The jet then turned right and up getting closer to the object. Then I saw the jet do a zig zag motion towards the object. I could tell the zig zag motion by watching it's slip stream. As it got closer I noticed the object (UFO) get small very quickly then it disappeared as if it was moving away from my flight and the jet.
About 15 minutes later I saw the fighter jet fly in the direction as the plane I was on and descend back down through the clouds. Obviously going back to base.
I'm not sure what country we were flying over at the time but I think it was southern France
I am sure this was a UFO. I can't explain what else it would be. And I don't think a fighter jet would be chasing nothing. If there were any other passengers onboard who saw this too I don't know.

The next sighting I had was on February 24th 2010 at 09:35 GMT. I was in a plane again and taking off from London Gatwick. Flight was Monarch Airlines No. MON2108 from London to Hassi Messaoud / Algeria. As we took off I was watching the land get smaller then we went through some cloud cover. There were 2 levels of cloud cover. When we cleared the first level there was blue sky. I noticed an object far away and assumed it was just another plane in the distance. As I watched the object traveling in the opposite direction it suddenly stopped zipped backwards, then forwards, backwards again then forwards the up and disappeared through the upper cloud level. I had my camera in my pocket but this movement by the object only took a few seconds. Strange but true.

The next 2 sightings I had were at night when looking up at the stars. The first was in December last year when I watched a light like a star move across the sky at a slow speed then quickly accelerate and disappear.The second last month a light like a star went from sitiing still then zipped across the sky then stopped and started to flash randomly then disappeared.

I don't know exactly what those objects were but I do know what they weren't. The weren't satellites, high altitude aircraft or shooting stars. My wife saw one quickly move across the sky then make over a 90 degree turn. Only UFO's can make those kind of movements.

Those are my stories. Make of them what you wish! Cheers!!

signature:
Watch The Skies! Because They Are Watching You!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ive only witnessed a ufo once but it was the most mind blowing thing in my life and know i dont belive i know there are ufo's. anyways it was a week after 4th of july weekend last summer and had been camping with my family and 2 buddies of mine. the first night we were there a few of us decided to go star gazing for a bit becuse the night sky is beautifuly clear out by our place. it's in pennsylvania in one of the smallest town in the country. my mother 14 yr old sister with me and my two buds took the ten minute walk out of the woods to our neighbors field. we all sat and talked about this and that for about 40 minutes and were getting ready to head back. starting to stand up to leave my buddy was like hey is that star moving a bit? there was a decently bright star that was orangish in color near the treeline that looked like it was slowly moving up. but it wasntit slowly it got a little faster got a bit bigger and was heading across the sky above us. by now we were starting to get excited and it stopped directly above us for about 5 minutes tops. after which my one buddy started laughing extremely loud becuase this thing was just chilling there above us way up there. almost at the same time he started laughing the thing started to almost produce like a sparkilng red kind of color and just blasted off through the atmosphere. you could tell it was leaving earths orbit because there was a definite curve as it got smaller and smaller before you couldnt see it anymore.after this we were all flipping out and excitedly talking about what we saw. now even my mom believes in ufo's

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by subliminalsubconcious

I am glad you mentioned your buddy laughing. That is probably almost exactly how I would react. Some people might think it is inappropriate but I would be amazed and also probably a little disbelieving that it was happening to me so I would laugh.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

I know you said you don't know if anyone else on the plane saw the UFO but I was curious...did you point the fighter jet/UFO out to anyone? I know it must have happened extremely quickly but I was just curious how people would react to a seat mate saying...ummm...I just saw a fighter jet going after a UFO...or if you were too stunned to say anything?
edit on 3/12/2011 by angrywhitechick because: Add to question.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Your story reminded me of something I read recently:
www.examiner.com...

While the size and shape are different being in the car reminded me of what I had read.

There was also this article that pointed out how many people are seeing spheres and orbs:

www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by angrywhitechick

Haha yeah i didnt know what to do but he laughed his usual obnoxious laugh and i told him he scared it away.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I had my first UFO incident yesterday. My recount of the incident below is re-posted from what I submitted to MUFON....trying to get an OP on ATS but I'm too infrequent of an ATS poster.

I was doing fieldwork on the Middle Yuba River with my co-worker (we are biologists for a private company). We were located ~2080 river feet upstream of the Tahoe N.F. Oregon Creek Day Use Area (see file 1). It was a clear day except for isolated clouds. We were wading along the north bank of the river, when we both noticed a sound to the south of us. I thought it sounded like a flock of geese at first; my field partner thought it was a murder of crows. The sound continued for about 30 seconds, not changing location, pitch or volume. But then I noticed that the sound had a discernibly metallic tone to it, and it started to slowly rise and fall in pitch. At this point we both stopped wading to try to figure out what the sound was and where it was coming from. The sound continued for ~ 45 seconds/1 min, not changing location but in my mind it started to sound like a metallic monkey or banshee, and it had a "diffuse" sound to it, like it was moving in a cluster around a static point. I was scanning the sky to the south/southeast, trying to locate a group of birds when I saw a shiny metallic, white, egg-shaped/oval object move from west to east, coming just above the treeline on the hilltop to the south. It was moving east. See file 2. I know this sounds like "Mork and Mindy" but that's what I saw! If I had to guess I'd say it was no bigger than a hang glider in length. It looked seamless, with no windows, tail, or wings (although I only had a profile view of it). It was moving relatively fast and did not deviate from the horizontal axis that it was on. It passed in front of, then through a cloud and did not re-appear on the other side of the cloud . I had no more than 5 seconds to view it; my field partner did not see it at all. The sound continued for another 30 seconds to a minute before abruptly stopping.

I can't say I felt scared, maybe a little creeped out, but mostly I was just confused as to what was going on. I didn't specifically ask my co-worker what she felt, but she didn't seem too freaked out by the incident. After the sound stopped, we both said "what the hell" and carried on with our work. It should be noted that there is a large Lockheed Martin community in this part of California, and there is a Lockheed Martin facility approximately 2.25 miles SE of where this incident occurred. New aeronautical technology? Regardless we could not identify the sound and I can't identify the flying object that I saw.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I want to add: I used to be very skeptical of people who weren't able to procure solid visual/audio documentation of their encounter. I think it is still a good standard, but yesterday I was too focused on trying to place what I was seeing/hearing into a "real world" sensory context to pull out my Nikon SRL and start shooting photos.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by angrywhitechick

Thank you so much for the links the frist one is alot like what we saw but ours were bigger and we didnt see any aliens..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrywhitechick
reply to post by stevcolx

I know you said you don't know if anyone else on the plane saw the UFO but I was curious...did you point the fighter jet/UFO out to anyone? I know it must have happened extremely quickly but I was just curious how people would react to a seat mate saying...ummm...I just saw a fighter jet going after a UFO...or if you were too stunned to say anything?
edit on 3/12/2011 by angrywhitechick because: Add to question.

Well I did turn round to the passenger beside me to mention there was a UFO and he blurted out a heap of French. Don't know what he said as I can't speak French. But I think it must have been on the lines of 'F*ck Off I'm trying to sleep'

When I saw the fighter chasing it I was too busy watching.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cjno6

That was really interesting! I am constantly surprised by how many people just go back to what they were doing after seeing something they cannot identify. I guess I don't expect people to run around with their hands on their head screaming but I think it is amazing the human capacity to just kind of shrug their shoulders and deal with it later! :-)

Do you happen to know if MUFON will let you know if it is something they think they can identify or how much contact you can expect from them?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Have you thought about going to the MUFON site and seeing if you can find any more experiences like yours? I think you can actually do a search of their database but I am not sure how detailed a search you can do.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Tribble - any luck with the ex-Ft Knox sergeant?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi. I'm new here and don't share these stories often. It just sounds made up to me and I usually don't expect anyone to believe me. Where I grew up, we had a ufo flap that lasted throughout most to the 90's. I remember seeing at least three strange light during this time. The weirdest happen when I was about 16 (little over 10 years ago). We lived on this little stretch of a dirt road that had woods all down it. My friends and I thought it was creepy and walked down it at night frequently. Nothing ever happened on these walks accept one night. For about 10 years, all I really remember was that we saw these little white glowing rocks in the road, which I don't remember seeing before or since then. About a year ago I was talking about the glowing rocks and suddenly remember seeing this red light as well. Me and two other friends were walking right next to each other and two more walking about 20 feet behind. We were looking down and commenting on the glowing rocks when one of us (I don't remember who) looked up and saw this light. The friends next to me started freaking out and I remember calming watching this light. It was red, large, maybe the size of a quarter, and made no sound. It just slowing moved cross the road above the trees. I might be wrong, but a light that big on an airplane or jet would have to be close enough to hear. The two friends behind me never saw it. What really bugs me is that I forgot is for years. It just seems like one of my friends would have brought it up and I know at least one remembers.
Okay, that was enough sharing for today. (Also, I'm a horrible proof reader, so I'm sorry.)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join