Obama has book thrown at him in Philadelphia; Naked man arrested

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Obama has book thrown at him in Philadelphia; Naked man arrested

www.rawstory.com

President Barack Obama had a close call in Philadelphia Sunday -- with a book.

The book (whose contents and title are as yet unknown) flew at the President's head from an unknown assailant. The commander in chief didn't appear to notice the danger.

And the book wasn't the only thing out of the ordinary at the Sunday campaign rally: a naked man was also led away in handcuffs. Remarked Britain's The Daily Mail wryly: " It is not clear if the man was involved in the book-throwing incident - o
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Wow, it looks like the streaker took Alki David's $1M offer seriously, to streak in front of the president with the website plastered on his chest.

Also, apparently someone was angry enough to throw a book at the President's head. Now, I don't like Obama either but seriously, what good is that gonna do, other than to give the pundits an excuse to blame it on their favorite opposition group, such as the Tea Party or 9/11 truth movements.

I alsways find these vein attempts to throw things at sitting Presidents to be a little silly and counter productive. I guess they are just crazy.

--airspoon

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
LOL Awwww I'm disappointed, airspoon. I thought, for once, a politician was going to be held responsible. Aigs an' tomaters, I can understand. Books or shoes can hurt somebody & should be discouraged.
o_X Not sure what was up with teh nekkid.

(kinda makes one wonder if they should go back to bed or start drinkin a little early)

ps So is the million dollar guy going to bail him out?
edit on 11-10-2010 by DogsDogsDogs because: for ps

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join