It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forclosuregate. Dont pay your mortgage? Let the Government own your homes too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
In my opinion after reading the below information about the forclosure issue... I think the govt is using the forclosure problem to cause the collapse of the current system as we know it....I think ALL mortages will be reset, banking debt set to zero... and a voucher system in place as prices skyrocket...

Obama will step in to "help us all" with "more change" and take our mortages too. We will owe the govt for our homes, not the bankers... this is a possibility. What about people that pay their mortgages... will this be unfair if some do not pay mortgages and get their mortgages suspended? you bet it will.... this is my opinion.... what do you think will happen in this foclosuregate? It will be a big disaster... HUGE.

(my opinion below I am not a prophet but I think.....that) FROM ONE WHO KNOWS....

1) mortgages suspended during crisis and investigation of foclosuregate
2) bank holiday
3) dollar resets/collapses
4) Obama saves us all! brings in the troops for control and takes over banking system/food/rails and airways plus your mortgage
5) new money/cards dollar reset and re issued during major martial law (for our protection of course!)
6) false flags terror attack/bombs fake or real? to gather more control
7) unknown if interent still active at this time.
*******************************************************************************************************************************

MARTIAL LAW ALERT: Banking Collapse Scenarios Fall/Winter 2010

Posted: 10 Oct 2010 01:59 AM PDT

Many analysts such as Gerald Celente and Max Kaiser have been warning people about keeping their money in banks. As America's financial situation continues to deteriorate, a false-flag cyber attack would be a clever way to disguise the inevitable and blame the collapse on something (or someone) else. Also, with the nation's financial data compromised and/or missing altogether, it would conveniently force a "reset" of the banking system back to zero. Amidst the chaos of people trying to function with little-to-no cash while at the same time clamoring for a solution, the government could easily roll out a ration-card system much like the one Venezuelacurrently has, and/or a combination identification/debit card like Malaysia's. In addition, possible food and/or water riots could also create the perfect pretense for martial law.

Link: ______beforeitsnews/story/209/944/Analysts_warn_about_your_bank_account:_foresee_martial_law_and_confiscation_this_fall.html

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Interesting theory! And possible... here's my suspicions...

Ever known anyone who dealt with a "buy here - pay here" car lot? Well their predatory business model works like this...

The car lot buys a car at auction and then puts it on the lot with their actual total purchase price as the "down payment". They then sell the car to any credit unworthy person who comes along and shows interest. The car lot makes their investment back instantly.

The purchaser might not make a single payment, and lose possession of the vehicle after just one week. Or they might actually pay off the terms of the loan (Which is by far and away more than the car is actually worth by any stretch of the imagination.), or, and this is the good one, they make a number of payments before defaulting.

Now when this happens the car lot repossesses the vehicle, and puts it right back for sale for the exact amount of money that they bought it for to begin with. Now, bear in mind, they've already recouped their investment, and received a number of payments towards "interest" or to their profit. And, now, they are reselling the car for another 100% profit, plus more weekly profit.

Many cars go through this cycle several times over before they are out of the system.

I think that this is the most likely model for what is to come in real estate. And I think that the banks are wetting their underoos with excitement over it.

Just my thoughts...

~Heff
edit on 10/11/10 by Hefficide because: typo conspiracy... ATS hires monkeys to mess up my text!

new topics

join