It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ET's making their ships more noticeable in the sky in an attempt for disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think most people know the disclosure from years ago.
So nothing should be more noticable.
Back then people called the government a liar.
So now it says nothing.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If ET's wanted to be more noticeable they would have to try harder than that LOL

If ET's are out there, one reason they don't make contact is they cannot figure out how to communicate with humans. Although they would be a very intelligent race ( or maybe not ) maybe their way of thinking and communication is so different that it would take time for them to figure it out. Also they may be able to observe earth, but it's possible if they tried to enter earth and walk around, even if they breath oxygen like us, they would get sick and die or the gravity would make their bodies collapse.

And of course we cannot assume anything with aliens, they are aliens remember. They may think like us, they may not think in any way close to us, they may not think at all haha!

There might be millions of different alien races out there. Some we probably can't see with our own eyes, like air for example, it's there but we can't see it. Aliens don't have to be physical like us.

And that brings us to another question, how many of the possible million alien races has found us, planet earth one of billions of planets in billions of galaxies. Even if they could travel instantly, going through billions of planets to find us will take quite some time. some will of course be more interested in another planet they are observing instead.

The more alien races that are out there, the more chance we will come across one, and if they want to communicate I sure hope they can figure out how to communicate better than flashing lights very high up in the sky lol.

Wow that was a bit too much I got carried away sorry, but I love talking about the universe.

edit on 11-10-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
"................and the last card, the last card, the last card is the threat from an extraterrestrial origin"

* Alleged paraphrase from Dr. Von Braun*

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

could just be the rise in camera phone and video camera ownership. Still, it really feels like something big is on the horizon, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetRadNZ
Well this is the question I'm putting to you fellow ATSers.
Are ET's making their ships more noticeable in the sky in an attempt for disclosure?

I've been looking at UFO videos for a long time, some fake, some legit.
And the more recent UFO videos, I've noticed that the crafts are flashing and a lot brighter, they're also flying at very low altitudes and moving in a way that human crafts cannot imitate.
Are they making their crafts more noticeable on purpose?

Just think, the more people that get these videos of 'UFOs', the more pressure there is on the governments to reveal their existence.

According to 'contactees' the ET's have a non-interference law, until disclosure from TPTB.

When disclosure happens, they can interfere however they want.

Could this be a possible theory?

Cheers
Brady

How do we determine which videos are fake and real? What makes a video "real"?

Making themselves visible to those on the Earth would surely be in breach of any non-interference law.....

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

My apologies, I should've made it more clear.
Sometimes you can tell when a video is hoaxed, by the way it moves, or because it's a very close and detailed shot of something you can see is edited. Sometimes you can't.

I was referring to the videos that you can dismiss as being fake, just by watching them.
The legit ones I'm referring to are the ones that are up for debate, the ones that you can't dismiss as fake straight away and seem legit. Like the 10/10/10 video in Garden Grove.

I don't know which ones are truly legit.

My apologies once again.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

You ask how we discern which videos and pictures are real. There are various techniques being employed by members on this very site, which can to a reasonable degree show when a picture or a video has been tampered with by way image alterations. The methods they use are somewhat of a mystery to me, but they involve examining the images, and the information about the file itself. However, another important factor in establishing the authenticity of a piece of evidence is close examination , and good solid research.
All to often a video or a photograph will pop up on this site, which has no solid locational data (I.E. someone posts up a fantastical story, with a photo or vid as evidence, and provide no information about exact latitude and longitude, direction in which they were facing, rough idea of what facilities they may be near). This makes establishing the truth very difficult. Say for instance someone posts a video containing numerous blobs of light, but neglects to tell us that they were right next to an air feild, or a ballon race start point, or that they were pointing in a direction which would mean thier camera was fixed on a road on a dark night, from across a valley floor. All these things and many more, can explain an odd light in the sky . Hell, I remember the time when an American news crew captured video of what they thought was a UFO ... turned out to be a damned street lamp and that was during daylight! The only way that members here were able to confirm this identification was to observe the street for themselves with , I am assuming, google. In either case, by side by side comparison, it was possible for the membership to establish that the images were of a streetlamp.
What I am saying is that even when an image is untampered, you have to consider things like exposure times(so that you dont get sucked into the "Rods" fan club) , lighting, flash settings, time of day , geographical and environmental issues like landscape, local infrastructure, events in the locality . There is so much that must be known in order to make a valued assesment of a piece of evidence, and very often the provider of the original images and videos being examined , do not provide adequate data for a deep and proper investigation of thier evidence , or indeed thier claims.
It is dissapointing in the extreme, because it means that effort and energy get wasted on evidence which under properly informed circumstances , could be put aside as bunk, leaving researchers and other interested parties, more time to examine the most fascinating and unexplainable cases .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join