It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ET's making their ships more noticeable in the sky in an attempt for disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well this is the question I'm putting to you fellow ATSers.
Are ET's making their ships more noticeable in the sky in an attempt for disclosure?

I've been looking at UFO videos for a long time, some fake, some legit.
And the more recent UFO videos, I've noticed that the crafts are flashing and a lot brighter, they're also flying at very low altitudes and moving in a way that human crafts cannot imitate.
Are they making their crafts more noticeable on purpose?

Just think, the more people that get these videos of 'UFOs', the more pressure there is on the governments to reveal their existence.

According to 'contactees' the ET's have a non-interference law, until disclosure from TPTB.

When disclosure happens, they can interfere however they want.

Could this be a possible theory?

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hypotheticly if ET's do exist and we are so sure of it (I believe in them) what are some reasons the government wont tell us that they do exist? Do you think the ET's will say screw them and show us any way? I wish if they knew something the gov, they would tell us before its to late and something bad happens.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

I thought all UFO videos were of "unknown flying objects" that were not extraterrestrial beings or were fake. However, if the UFOs in the videos are becoming more noticeable, then perhaps they could be... However, I don't think they are becoming more noticeable, you should have some (or a lot) of videos and pictures to show the evidence, also if aliens wanted us to know about them, why wouldn't they just say so (park an extraterrestrial vehicle near the White-house and talk to the president).

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

if ets wanted disclosure they could have it at will at anytime they wanted. no videos, no contactees. just land a craft in a populated area and be aliens. voila, disclosure.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You would have to assume the aliens were going to be friendly if they are trying to force disclosure.

Landing a ship would cause far to much wide spread panic, it would also send the worlds religions into chaos and the world economy.

Landing anywhere in the U.S (sorry to tar all with the same brush) would probably mean they would be shot at, probably not the best first contact you would want.

But as many other threads on ATS have mentioned, it is far easy to fake stuff nowadays 99% (exagerating) of the time it'll be young folk out causing mischief.

IMHO are we really worth the trouble we would cause ???

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
An alternative question...

Are people, globally, becoming more stressed and desperate thus leading them to pay more attention to the sky in hopes that the intergalactic "cavalry" is coming? Could this be a manifestation of our own insecurities?

~Heff

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If they are aliens, i dont think they'd care whether we could see them or not or whether we believed in them or not. They'd just do there thing anyways. It does'nt require us to believe or notice them.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
the aliens themselves are the architects of the secrecy, if they wanted disclosure they could have it whenever they want.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Quite possible, but why off planet saviours. You would expect a surge in the number of church goers etc or are people THAT disillusioned with mainstream religion?

edit on 11-10-2010 by Jamjar because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

Why do people look elsewhere for a savior anyways. We have the power to save ourselves.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

IMO 99% of people do not have the tools to save themselves and are reliant on TPTB to save them, unfortunately to be in power it seems you have to be selfish (blanket statement) therefore making salvation nigh on impossible as a collective, unless....... well we all know how it should be done.

And thats why we look elsewhere.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Jamjar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

Thats the type of attitude that makes people believe they are weak when they are not. Obviously you are one of these people. Who's talking about everyone working together to save the world. The only person that matters is you at the end of the day. If you learn to face your demons and manage to shake off the false ego thats turning society in to a scab and the world in to a cancer. Then you can teach others to do the same.

Then by repetition, the world would gradualy become more peacful and in tune with nature anyway. I often think that people look else where for answers, because the thought of looking at yourself and seeing an ogre staring back terrifies most people. There not looking for a savior, there just looking for someone to blame.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
reply to post by Jamjar

Thats the type of attitude that makes people believe they are weak when they are not. Obviously you are one of these people.

What attitude? Saying that they dont have the tools? I know I didn't when I started my journey and I still don't have them all.

Cant help but smile at that, I've been ridding myself of the false ego for 20 years no one cant teach you how as its a personal struggle., My own family still cling to old, outdated and self destructive views, not from the want of information on the need to change and on how they can start the change, but from ignorantly believing the mass dialogue out there telling them to stay asleep.

People imo need to be told by the media what to do or they just panic, they did over aid, ebola, mrsa etc. Why? because the media encourage/told them to and it would be the same if aliens where to openly just land.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Jamjar because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2010 by Jamjar because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

Im sorry if i came accross a bit prickly, i just get tired of people saying they dont have the power to do anything about there situation and then projecting that point of veiw on others. I like yourself, am still trying shake off my false ego as im sure you can tell. Its not that they dont have the tools. Its just that they've been stripped of the knowlege of how to use them. Mainly by the media and the powers that be, that you mentioned.

I know better than anyone that those around you seem oblivious to what you know and seemingly have no desire to find out. Its really frustrating is'nt it. The best we can do is try to make people see and set them off on there own journey of discovery. Dont give up on them.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

In my opinion, no they are not. Day time sightings are without doubt recieving virtualy no camera coverage in recent months, or are being quickly proven as hoaxes when they surface, and yet nearly ALL the early pics and so forth of UFO were day time shots (aside from that wonderful picture taken over the Whitehouse , in black and white ... its that famous that telling you what date it was taken would be insulting. Look it up).

If anything , it seems that the amount of sightings in general has remained steady , with the majority being night time affairs. I havent heard of a recent abduction, or of a recent landing either, which would further indicate if anything, a decline in UFO activity.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I agree, credible sightings are definately on the decrease. Either its because we are getting better at differentiating between hoaxes and explainable objects. Or the aliens are turning up less and less. If they are indeed aliens. Dont you think they would get bored and just say whatever.

I agree with jamjars earlier post, If they wanted to force disclosure. Why dont hey park up, for a little phot op. On the lawns of the white house or something.

Its getting to the point now where im sick of hearing the same old arguments. Im going to keep an open mind and if they decide they want to make me a believer. They can come down a show me personaly. I would'nt even mind getting abducted if it proved it one way or another. I would'nt even tell anybody about it. Id just be happy in the knowlege that we are not alone.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well this is the question I'm putting to you fellow ATSers. Are ET's making their ships more noticeable in the sky in an attempt for disclosure?

Like an outcast school-kid trying to get an invite to the latest party? Like a guy dancing badly to attract the attention of a beauty? Or maybe like a shy person who's too scared to walk into a room full of strangers without having their hand held?

*If* there are ETs flying around and modding their rides to gain attention, would they need an introduction to stop by? Given their technology, could we stop them?

There are two very strong contenders for the best answer to your question...

A - There are no ET ships in our skies.

B - They don't want to confirm their presence for any number of reasons.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If anything , I believe they are using cloaking even more . Ive heard that they are capable of making themselves seen by one or two persons from a select angle but otherwise can be totally invisible. The media , however does seem to be leading to some kind of disclosure big time.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Of course 'sightings' are on the increase. A desperate and gullible populace so wants to believe. Frankly I'm sick of lights in the sky being cited as ET. Coincidentally I'm sure - but chinese lanterns - coloured chinese lanterns of different sizes are also becoming ever more popular.
That said, hey I'll believe. But where is the footage of discernible craft - as opposed to remote blobs of light?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

There does seem to be a lot of hype and a lot more news about UFO's lately. But I haven't seen anything with my own eyes yet that makes me believe they are making more of an effort than usual. So it does seem possible..but I feel like if they are going to make a huge effort to make themselves known it will be a lot easier for any individual to see with their own eyes. So I don't want to get my hopes up just yet...but on the other hand I don't want to totally say that isn't what is happening. But I'm not sure if the reason why I don't want to totally dismiss this idea of disclosure is because I personally really want it to happen. So I don't know where I personally stand on this subject. I guess that just gives me a reason to keep an eye on this thread to see what other idea's are. Sorry for rambling!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join