It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% ABSOLUTE PROOF of Venus Project connections to the UN NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

As the title says, proof that the Venus Project is part of the New World Order, not against it.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
that is astonishing, I have seen this vid before, but it still gets to me. These people are total sellouts, they are leeching the hard earned money of the world citizens, only to take a few chosen elsewhere to bump start their Slave and Master NEW WORLD Empire.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

TVP is trying to sell their concept to the governments of the world...this is their stated plan. They want money to build a whole city from the ground up. I do not agree with the way they are selling their city design to the same governments that got us to where we were. I would much rather see a transition plan and model city transition plan. They are against such concepts. So I no longer contribute to them.

I do not think this is 100% proof that they are working for the NWO though. I think they are trying to sell their concept to the UN to get funding. They have stated this much.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Instead of just putting a link to youtube can you tell us what you're talking about?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I saw their web site... It's too good to be true! It's so white and technological!! NOT!!! I guess that the designs and technologies will help us but it all looks so fake, like a Utopia. The human mind is a free mind, it's a distructive mind. What they are proposing is that we all should put a smile on our faces, wear gay white robes and say hi using the NWO handsign!!! That technology is of use when it's implemented into every day living like we have today. Personally i hate white robes and world peace! No NWO!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
People are scared of things they don't understand properly.

I will just say one thing in regards to this preposterous claim:

If The Venus Project is part of the "NWO" (Its not New, its not for the World and its not what we Ordered), then why haven't they received the money to build their prototype city?

The End.

Go Spread Disinformation Elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
People are scared of things they don't understand properly.

I will just say one thing in regards to this preposterous claim:

If The Venus Project is part of the "NWO" (Its not New, its not for the World and its not what we Ordered), then why haven't they received the money to build their prototype city?

The End.

Go Spread Disinformation Elsewhere.

No doubt!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

The NWO, if there is such a group, would certainly love all the people who go by one set response to everything...

"Anything good is evil, anything bad is Truth"

So some people, many actually, want to make a world that is worth living in and raising children in, where people are not conditioned slaves to a system of arbitrary symbols, and they will not accept that there is plenty of food but a third of the world's population are going hungry or actually starving to death, will not accept huge standing armies of trained killers who will obey their masters without thought or emotion, will not accept as 'business as usual' the environment being bought up and destroyed for profit, will not accept education as simply an assembly line for little organic components being trained to be organic components of assembly lines... lol.

Nobody works harder than a slave who thinks hes free. A man spends his life trying to find a way to make the world better for everyone, like Jacque Fresco, so of course he has to be evil! Nobody is as whipped and subservient as those who fear even the words of those who do not fear and who try to do good in their lives.

If we are a species of cowards, then we deserve to be slaves of the NWO. Certainly, that is what the fearful slaves are who brand all good efforts as evil, and in the face of any good honest effort, the slaves will fight tooth and nail to maintain their slavery.

new topics

top topics

join