It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Keep in mind that this is just something my friends and I have been kicking around over a beer or two or three.
when someone becomes president of the u.s.a., do they get one free kill? that is to say, do they get the cia or some other super secret governmental entity to kill off someone that the new president wants killed off? as the most powerful man in america, possibly in the world, he doesn't get one free kill, anyone he wants dead? to look as a suicide or accident. the ability is there. yah, i know that carter nixed the covert kills back in his day. true, some alcohol goes into the development and discourse of such a thing. but it sounds reasonable.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'd say more than one, just look at the Clintons.
I'm sure Mr. Foster definitely was just one of theirs.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
That sounds more like a childish fantasy than a conspiracy theory.
I'm sure a president would have bigger things in mind than using their new power to carry out a personal vendetta.

Do you really think that while being given a tour of the white house the president is told that they have "one free kill"?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The first is free, every kill after that costs $100,000. Fact!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

I'd say that if you want a great example to prove you and your buddies theory on this, then look no further than G.W.B. going into Iraq and killing Sadam so he could "Make daddy proud"

join