It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What a load of baloney....

Sorry, and I know you mentioned the "world" in some of your predictions, but why is it that most of ALL predictions are centered around the United States????? What about my country? I couldn't give a damn about your president or your currency or Wall Street, let alone 1 person out of about 7.9 Billion that will die and make me cry???? What??? You should be crying already for all those poor Kids on the street dying of starvation without families and stuff!!!!

You know, I've also been thinking, if most of the ATS goers here spent half their time and effort, as they do when it comes to posting drivel like this, into something actually substantial, like, say for example, enrolling at a university (or grade school as some of the mentality dictates) and actually getting a degree in something, you might actually just be able to give back to your own community or world and stop some of these doom and gloom predictions that are made here all the time...

Speaking of Prophecies and all, I have some of my own, which I guarantee you 100% will come true!!

1) The sun will come up tomorrow.
2) The sun will set tomorrow.
3) In the next weeks to come, you WILL have a bowel movement.
4) From now untill the end of your life, you will become a disillusioned freak if you continue believing prophecies like this!

..... Now, it's time for my next bowel movement, Chow 4 now!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Thank you for your earnest reply, much appreciated.

So if I read your words correctly, it would appear that prayer would effect a future outcome, which I would have to conclude makes any prophecy of the future somewhat redundant.

I wish you well with your endevours, but i cannot subscribe to your means of relaying such important information.

Peace.
Pi.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Setoman

To be fair, the guy didn't use the expletive you said he did. He said

I'm sorry about that, my fought. I misread it, I apologize.

And he was talking about being in Louisiana during the oil spill--you know that 3 month long fiasco?
I don't think you will find very many people who would call the oil spill a party.

Not that, this is what I was referring to, here is the quote I'm talking about

"Martial law on a localized basis isn't exactly abnormal... Military in the streets, I was at a parade awhile back, lots of em."

He is comparing Martial law to seeing a few people in military uniform at a parade.
That is obvious trolling. Here is the definition of martial Law!

Martial law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis—usually only temporary—when the civilian government or civilian authorities fail to function effectively (e.g., maintain order and security, and provide essential services), when there are extensive riots and protests, or when the disobedience of the law becomes widespread. In most cases, military forces are deployed to quiet the crowds, to secure government buildings and key or sensitive locations, and to maintain order. Generally, military personnel replace civil authorities and perform some or all of their functions.

The constitution could be suspended, and in full-scale martial law, the highest ranking military General would take over, or be installed, as the military governor or as head of the government, thus removing all power from the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the federal government.

Martial law can be used by governments to enforce their rule over the public. Such incidents may occur after a coup d'état (Thailand 2006); when threatened by popular protest (China, Tiananmen Square protests of 1989); to suppress political opposition (Poland in 1981); to stabilize insurrections or perceived insurrections (Canada, The October Crisis of 1970). Martial law may be declared in cases of major natural disasters, however most countries use a different legal construct, such as a "state of emergency".

Martial law has also been imposed during conflicts and in cases of occupations, where the absence of any other civil government provides for an unstable population. Examples of this form of military rule include post World War II reconstruction in Germany and Japan as well as the southern reconstruction following the U.S. Civil War.
Typically, the imposition of martial law accompanies curfews, the suspension of civil law, civil rights, habeas corpus, and the application or extension of military law or military justice to civilians. Civilians defying martial law may be subjected to military tribunal (court-martial).

Now compare that to seeing some people in military uniform at a parade?
The last time martial Law was declared was during Katrina!
But more than that, the prophecy is clearly talking about wall-street/market collapse and he is talking about Christmas shopping?

and lastly I made it clear in the First post that these prophecies are for AMERICA and only AMERICA!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Does not Christmas still occur in America too?
Louisiana is a State in America. He spoke of Obama and court judges, also in America.
So point out to me where he keeps saying stuff about other countries.

About the martial law, if he lives in Louisiana, I think he understands what it is. He also mentioned curfews and military in the streets. But you seem to only notice the last comment about a lot of military during a parade. You then assume that the parade was actually a party instead.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Thank you for the bold post.
1. Did God tell your friend he was a prophet?
(a). A prophet has direct contact with GOD.
2. Their are only a few prophets in this world.
3. God tell more then one prophet the same message.
(b). prophets are human, and can get things wrong,
4. I chancel your friends "Authority" Which shall speak.
I do agree on few things, but NOT all..
I am not appointed by My Father, as a prophet. I know
the answer to my question (1.) to you.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Setoman

Does not Christmas still occur in America too?
Louisiana is a State in America. He spoke of Obama and court judges, also in America.
So point out to me where he keeps saying stuff about other countries.

About the martial law, if he lives in Louisiana, I think he understands what it is. He also mentioned curfews and military in the streets. But you seem to only notice the last comment about a lot of military during a parade. You then assume that the parade was actually a party instead.

"Martial law on a localized basis isn't exactly abnormal"
But we know the last time Martial Law was declared, was during Katrina.
and has only happened 5 times in American history!

He actually said that the prophecy is not talking about america, when I made it clear it were.

"Didn't specify where though. The world is a big place. I'm sure all that will go on somewhere. But that prophecy isn't specific to the US."

I clearly made it known that it was. You are defending him/her. Did you read the post? Notice the title says "Chaos will rain on AMERICA" not "Chaos will rain on the World".

"We've had certain types of new currency come out every year. I hate the new penny's. All those quarters confused me too."

I don't even know where he got this idea from, he thinks new currency means giving the 5 dollar bill a new look like they did acouple of years ago. But Its still the same 5 dollar bill. American Currency is the "Dollar"! Bristish currency is the "Pound" When I talk about a new PAPER currency. I means the dollar will be done away with! I literally mean A NEW CURRENCY, A NEW DOLLAR!

edit on 12-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
:quote of the op:
"But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I
will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:" (Acts 2:17)

Now either the Bible is wrong, or you are terribly wrong.
But we know that the Bible is not wrong, only you.

i am so glad you posted this passage! i was trying to find it and wanted to post it. i talk to the creator all the time and i sometimes hear that still small voice inside,doesn't mean i hear it in my head and i sometimes hear i through dreams, sometimes other people spew it out of there mouth,sometimes i see a clear picture in my minds eye, if one was to have an encounter with the LIVING WORD you would know what i mean! only scoffers reject and condem those whom are beloved of the lord(his sons and daughters) i hear the critics to that statement already! not all people are crazy or drug delusional. if you don't like the thread then leave, the message might not be for you. i dreamed my hometown will be nuked not detroit, but detroit might be. when i can't say but i have my reasons why i have this thought.
only the man who trusts his higher knowledge and his ego reject the living word because humility not humiliation is required. if you don't like the message don't kill the messenger. go debunk something you can truly understand! great thread op!
edit on 12-10-2010 by bluewaterservant because: still working on the quote procedure

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19rn50
reply to post by Setoman

A/1) Yes, but I'm not saying that to brag or boost or puff him up.. I shouldn't have even mentioned about him having that office, since this has now turned into a religious debate, which I didn't intend it to. I'm not here to broadcast or document to you a prophet, but the word of the Lord.

2. Well, there are many with the gift of prophecy, even though they are not prophets, they are prophetic and They are assigned to Local churches so we don't know about them.

3. You are right.

B). Yep

4. The NT prophet is not the same with the OT prophet. The OT prophet words had divine authority, they were messengers of God, when they said something, it were the commandment of the Lord, meaning If you disobeyed, You were disobeying God himself. They carried God's divine authority which gave them the ability to write what we call "Scripture". The NT prophets doesn't have that today, This divine authority was given to the 12 chosen apostles, they were messengers of Christ, what they said Had divine authority on it, and what they said were the commandment of the Lord. They also had divine authority to write scripture. The NT prophet doesn't. Infact, Every Christian can prophesy, but that doesn't mean they are prophets and I know that.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

Originally posted by 19rn50
reply to post by Setoman

A/1) Yes, but I'm not saying that to brag or boost or puff him up.. I shouldn't have even mentioned about him having that office, since this has now turned into a religious debate, which I didn't intend it to. I'm not here to broadcast or document to you a prophet, but the word of the Lord.

2. Well, there are many with the gift of prophecy, even though they are not prophets, they are prophetic and They are assigned to Local churches so we don't know about them.

3. You are right.

B). Yep

4. The NT prophet is not the same with the OT prophet. The OT prophet words had divine authority, they were messengers of God, when they said something, it were the commandment of the Lord, meaning If you disobeyed, You were disobeying God himself. They carried God's divine authority which gave them the ability to write what we call "Scripture". The NT prophets doesn't have that today, This divine authority was given to the 12 chosen apostles, they were messengers of Christ, what they said Had divine authority on it, and what they said were the commandment of the Lord. They also had divine authority to write scripture. The NT prophet doesn't. Infact, Every Christian can prophesy, but that doesn't mean they are prophets and I know that.

SETOMAN!

I am waiting by the burning bush.

Cometh for I have more to say to thee, and I shall engrave it in your mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Thank you for the kind words this late in the evening.
I did agree, with some statements your freind had made.
I was not called to be a prophet, atleast my father did not tell
me. I do know about things to come tho.
Keep the faith, and love.
Elite run and hide.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I would have to assume that the man who made these claims is delusional.

Apparently, God is powerful enough to create this world and has dominion over all His creations. God provides spiritual protection to those who follow His word. God will ultimately defeat all that is evil and all who go against His word and teachings.

But God is not powerful enough to broadcast a message to all his creations without using a "chosen" human prophet who speaks words only he can hear...
edit on 12/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: grammar

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker PI

the prayer"but thy will be done" should be the model for prayer.
you know what i mean the lords prayer! collective prayer works! satanist know that well also.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

But God is not powerful enough to broadcast a message to all his creations without using a "chosen" human prophet who speaks words only he can hear...

21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

He always chose this way to make his message be known

27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

edit on 12-10-2010 by omarsharif because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
So this begs the question, "When these things don't come to pass as prophesized, would you not know that there is NOT a God or Jesus?"

That's throwing the baby out with the bath water. There have always been false prophets who come in the name of God but are devils inside. I suppose we will have to wait and see. Interestingly Kim Clement, another self proclaimed prophet has prophesied an assassination attempt on Obama, but that he would be protected and then saved. Its the "saved" part that seems implausible to me, but I would pray that he stays safe and that he repents and turns to Jesus. I find these prophecies more believable than Mr. Clements.

Some of these prophecies have plausible roots. If it is found, for example, that Obama lied about his birth, and that he was born in Kenya, then he could well be forced out of office. That event alone would probably cause riots in the inner cities, since I presume many blacks only care that they have a black president, not that we adhere to something like the rule of law. That's what liberal brainwashing does to you. Situational ethics. The constitution only applies when it's benefiting you personally. Otherwise it's just a piece of paper.

I guess we will soon see about the stock market. It's been going up a lot recently. Perhaps it's being primed for another fall.

edit on 12-10-2010 by SevenThunders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stumpjumper I'll file this in the BS file with all other claims from people claiming to be "Speaking with God".... Hogwash at it's finest.

I disagree with your "hogwash at its finest" comment.

It's actually hogwash at its worst.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Ok all your prophetic visions are either false, Or will come to pass

Stop flaming and Sooking people

Let God do the unfolding. All we can do is wait and be steadfast.

STOP claiming about end times, and wars and america, Im sick of hearing about america

Maybe her people need to start reading the word of God, And praying in the spirit more.
Interceeding for those that have no fear of the Lord.

We know of these things to come, For God has given us his word, And the bible speaks clear.
Lest no man fool you with his own knowledge, Lest it be the knowledge of the lord.

Yes the end is coming, Yes you trolls and Conspiricist theorists sit here day by day making assumptions unto
who has the better theory of the universe.

Your forgetting about Jesus, And Jesus and The Lord your God and the holy spirit.
I advise you to stop coming to this website for light on life and start reading the Word of life its self, The Holy Bible.

Only God KNOWS what is to come, He has given us his spirit to dream dreams and have visions, Not to claim the death of a president, Im positive that this is a test for the faithful and if you are worthy of the lord you will not heed to these doctrines.

Fear God and Give HIM the glory for the time is at hand people, We are going to be seeing more and more prophecy in the bible revealed.

But seriously if your friends prophecy is accurate i will ring you and apologize.

All we can do is wait and see and trust in the Lord

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I can't believe I'm buying into this argument, but here goes:
For a start, I think you have your Johns mixed up, or confused about what was said in another reply(I cant be bothered going back to quote which reply exactly). The person was talking about the John from Revelation, not John the Baptist, he had long been decapitated. (sidenote: has anyone ever met someone from the Middle East named John? Even as far as Greece, there all named Habib, or Kamahl or Omar, what does that say about authenticity?)
You said something(again, care factor) about "we shall know something blah blah about Jesus being the true prophet. I thought you said he was/is God personified? Big difference.
And lets get it into perspective, if it is all genuine, what are we to do again? Pray more? Not forsake the lord? Very ambiguous instructions. Maybe we should buy your friend's brand of bibles(tax exempt of course)?
I have a few friends who used to be famous musicians, same recording Co. as AC/DC, & it used to be my 'claim to fame' to know these guys; is that was this is? Your claim to fame by knowing an 'all seeing' prophet? Your fervor is starting to get fanatical & starting to sound fundamental. These threads are like those trashy movies late at night that you keep watching past your bedtime just to see how the story ends(& wake up late for work as a result). As a result, ATS is starting to lose it's appeal with me.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

I'd say some of those prophecy's could have been predicted by anyone, especially Civil Unrest, Global Economy Nosedive, Possible Assassination attempt on Obama, Martial Law in the streets.

edit on 12-10-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I predict the end of abovetopsecret before 2012. Cause. The recent overload of this type of crap by psychotic posters with no life. Once upon a time this website was renowned for its serious and well written content. If you wanted to read some good conspiracy theory, this was the place to go. And this place also had some famous authors whom sometimes contributed with some really good material.

Now, this site has deteriorated into a cesspool of adolescent crap with little or no proof for any cook idea posted here. Perhaps it is time to start looking for another site.

This place certainly have lost much of its old savoir-faire. It truly has become a place for backward hill billy troglodytes. What a pity.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Setoman

Throw enough at any wall and something is bound to stick.

Play the odds, post a bunch of "prophecies", a couple specific, the rest open to massive interpretation and you're sure to have "bragging rights" about something.

I predict this thread will end up being as specifically prophetic as all the other ATS prediction threads I've read. And, guess what, my prediction has better odds of happening than most of your friends.

~Heff

Star for you and your prediction!!!!!

edit on 12-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join