It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You heard a little voice inside your head and assumed it was God?

Sounds like the OP or their "friend" is a schizophrenic to me.

Lots of people are talking about an economic collapse in the last week or ten days of October, starting around the 20th, but then they also predicted this around the end of August, as well. However, this time we have a "Hindenburg Bubble" on side. If you don't know what the bubble is, Google it.

As far as the rest of it, we have less than 3 months to wait re the 2010 stuff. Time (and not much of it) will tell.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

We(if you are a christian) need to begin to pray HARD for the President!!!.

Tell me this, if your God has told your unseen prophet aquaintance all the things that will come to pass. Why do you believe praying for the President would make any difference to what will happen in the future?

Are you suggesting that your god might change his mind based upon your prayers ?

Seems a little indecisive for such an omnipitant being dont you think ?

I'am also curious to know why your God does not have the facility to communicate with his creations other than having to rely on the ramblings of your Prophet aquaintance. Seems to me your God needs to open a TWITTER account.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
SETOMAN!!!

I AM HERE!!!

Thou shall listen to me above all others now.

PS: I wait your reply.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
reply to post by Setoman

First of all thier is no invisable man hiding in the sky, the only chance thier is a GOD up thier it is Aliens, don't bring your religous garbage on here and say god talk to me becuase thats no god that means your skitos and are mental ill.

Why don't you go to a mental hospital and get some help. FREAK

This comment is maybe the most childish I've seen here on ATS in a long time. So much for the T/C violation monitors, huh?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What does it require to maintain an open and accepting mind?

All of you are sleeping. Blind.... you still deny the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogley
While I am normally disgusted at people who proclaim to be one of Gods prophets... reading this actually calms me. I hope these things do come to pass, and that others might see and know there is one true God.

Otherwise, why all the extreme negativity? Has this man said something that has offended any of you? Most of you have said offensive things to him and he has responded kindly and respectfully, what is wrong with you guys? It's one thing to not believe it, it's an entire other thing to absolutely mock someone else and/or their beliefs.

There is extreme negativity because what the man says scares them. It's much easier to be hostile than to be scared.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

pardon me, but i have really come to resent posts like this. i consider myself as some kind of free thinker and have paid some of the dues required. you say jesus or god. ok. say there is god. is he rational or irrational? if irrational, why waste my time trying to deal with him? if rational, we're simpatico, no problem. i think humanity is mostly chimps, but have met some beautiful exceptions. i am prohuman,call me a romantic. i am largely honest,kind, just, and rational. if there is a god, he or she is in my head. when she is in my head, my actions are kind, honest,just, and rational. don't you ever try to tell me about your take on god! if you act with honesty, kindness, justice, and rationality, i will extend a provisional trust, but i will always be on guard. dont get touchy,feely with me, i am pretty much eyes-open regarding human nature. can we dispense with the holier- than-thou bs? i have gotten past confusing religion with spirituality. do you think?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Nice post. Too bad your friend isn't a prophet, according to the Bible.

The Bible says that no more Old Testament predictive prophets will exist after John the Baptist. See Matthew 11:13. The only prophecies will be messages of edification to the church. See First Corinthians 14:3. Those are New Testament prophets.

The bible says there will only be 2 Old Testament type prophets after John the Baptist who can prophesy judgement on nations, and those will be the 2 witnesses in the book of Revelation. See Revelation 11:5,6.

Debunked. Thanks for playing. Also take note, because I doubt you will believe the truth I stated here. If your friend is or has been wrong about 1 prophecy, even ONE, he is a false prophet. See Deuteronomy 18:20-22.

This shows that you lack biblical knowledge.

1) If there are no more prophets after John then what was Jesus? wasn't he a prophet?
What about Prophet Agabus,

Lets see what the Bible says:
"And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch." Acts 11:27-29
Now this was after John the Baptist, there weren't just one prophet but MANY prophets!

"And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar. Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:" Acts 11:28-29

Here is Prophet Agabus prophesing by the Spirit that there will be a famine coming.
LOL, That was easy to debunk.

Peter on the Day of Pentecost, Now this was after the death of John.

He said:
"But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:" (Acts 2:17)

Now either the Bible is wrong, or you are terribly wrong.
But we know that the Bible is not wrong, only you.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Lots of people are talking about an economic collapse in the last week or ten days of October, starting around the 20th, but then they also predicted this around the end of August, as well. However, this time we have a "Hindenburg Bubble" on side. If you don't know what the bubble is, Google it.

As far as the rest of it, we have less than 3 months to wait re the 2010 stuff. Time (and not much of it) will tell.

The economy and wall street collapse that will happen going into 2011 and be at VERY WORST by 2012 to the point It would seem it CANT RECOVER was prophesied through the Spirit since 2009.
This will come to pass and you will witness it.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

The economy and wall street collapse that will happen going into 2011 and be at VERY WORST by 2012 to the point It would seem it CANT RECOVER was prophesied through the Spirit since 2009.

I never said it wouldn't, I was just questioning your voice in your head as being "god". If you actually READ my reply, you would see that I support your position of a stock market collapse end of October.

Personally, I've put all my financial holdings into silver the last few months, am out of the market completely at this point. I believe in putting my money where my mouth is.

I also believe that stocks and bonds are merely part of the illusion. Paper is worthless. Including the paper in your pocket that says "$20" or "$50" or "$100".

It's time that everyone realizes this.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

I never said it wouldn't, I was just questioning your voice in your head as being "god". If you actually READ my reply, you would see that I support your position of a stock market collapse end of October.

Personally, I've put all my financial holdings into silver the last few months, am out of the market completely at this point. I believe in putting my money where my mouth is.

I also believe that stocks and bonds are merely part of the illusion. Paper is worthless. Including the paper in your pocket that says "$20" or "$50" or "$100".

It's time that everyone realizes this.

Well hear the Word of the Lord.
The market will not collapse at the end of October, IT will CHANGE starting at the end of october and going into 2011 it will Crash and be At WORST(total collapse) by 2012!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Deuteronomy 18:21-22 (King James Version)
21. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
22. When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

To me this means that a prophet will be 100% accurate because it in fact would be the word of God. You can read a ton about this stuff OP if you open your mind a bit and do some research. In the Bible every prophecy was 100% accurate and came to be if in fact it was the word of God. If it was not the word of God the things never happened.

In a few passages the Bible states that God will allow false prophets to make claims and they will come true to test man.

I guess it is just a matter of opinion and your beliefs but to me your friend is nothing more then a fake. On the other hand if he said the President would be assassinated on the 11-15-2010 on the steps of the White House lawn at 11:15am and it happened then I might pay some attention to him.

Time and time again people have always done what your friend is doing and time and time again they are miserable failures. Your friends prophecies are so vague that they have no credibility. The word of God is the word of God and I personally believe that the word would be 100% accurate to the point of extreme exactness.

Just my belief and opinion, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

There is extreme negativity because what the man says scares them. It's much easier to be hostile than to be scared.

How can anyone be scared of fairy tales?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Άδης
I guess it is just a matter of opinion and your beliefs but to me your friend is nothing more then a fake. On the other hand if he said the President would be assassinated on the 11-15-2010 on the steps of the White House lawn at 11:15am and it happened then I might pay some attention to him.

I bet you haven't even read the bible.
Tell me where you find that in the BIBLE. God NEVER gave Year with Month, with Day and Time.
NEVER!
Infact the Prophets prophesied about Jesus and it took hundreds of years to be fulfilled.
Go read your bible!

I can go through every SINGLE prophecy in the BIBLE and prove you wrong. Wanna Bet?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

What I was trying to get at was that your friend is a little too vague for me but I guess I did not explain it all that well.

I installed a new water softener and toilet and fixed the bathroom sink in our house. Does this make me a plumber? I also finished our basement and built a shed in my backyard. Does this make me a carpenter, electrician or contractor?

Your friend can call out that the stock market will crash, the US will fall etc etc but that does not make him a prophet.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Odd isnt it, that all end times/chaos prophets predict that Gods creation will be decimated and destoryed and destroyed, as if His creation is not enabled already by the Kingdom of God within and via the actions of Faith to walk or to run in peace in His care and to overcome every adversity given to it, to make wise choices and survive to thrive to live and to celebrate a life won in full vitality.

It is as if there were some guilt laden fearing force seeking reckoning, speaking in Gods name, through many, desiring death, ending, and so, in truth, desiring a new begining.
While I can understand that need, that desire, I dont fear it...or suffer the suffering. If and when disaster comes, it will. For amny on this planet it already has in many ways several dozen times over.
How we move through that time...is our choice. In fear or faith. Together as family, or in isolated pockets of grief and suffering. We each get to decide.

The messages of doom, of captivity and of destruction and death, even if they do come to pass - and as is written, these things MUST come to pass - I know they are only one part of the story...only one eye speaking.

These prophets and those that follow them seem to ignore that God, being God, is not bound by prophets, is not bound by any will other than His own. Being only of the begining, these predictions ignore outcome, ignore the other parts of the story...they secret the middle and the end, not allways but often, in order to generate mindless, thoughtless fear in many.
These messages though, are not the entire story itself...and they are not God.

I do not claim to speak for God or Spirit and would not wish that terrible burden though through what I have been shown, what has been revealed to me, I find what I have witnessed is contrary to most predictions...and it relates to a different kind of outcome than most appear to be predicting.

I have seen simply, the birth of an entirely new day, the coming of a dawn unlike any other, an holistic reanimation of the creation itself, purposefully, undertaken through the Power of the kingdom of God that lies within all beings. A fully realised comprehension within all beings, that we are Loved, not hated by our progenitor/Father.

I have seen innovations, of thought, mind, conscience, spirit, creation and action, a merging of reason and faith, of maturity and spirital childhood. A movement of self interest and outward responsibility that begings the birthing of effective collaborations and cooperations. I have seen new shoots of non illusiory imagination, of tangible Hope and make-real, and I have felt and have seen first hand new choices being made who's only fear and bond is God....Liberty rising, in its intended form.

I have seen billions in giving and a new comprehension of caring and a birthing respectful love between human beings that while hidden necessarily, and existant only in small bright spots, is capeable of deleting oceans of darkness.

I have seen the gifts of desperation and fear leading many to take the walk into the light, to be reporooved, healed and in knowing Truth, being set free. A decision by many, to Trust in (not abdicate to) God even if they dont believe.

I have witnessed a new humility growing that teaches silently in the action and application of reasoned wisdom - one that grows new eyes and embraces in Love, all peoples, that eventually, sees the end of rage and selfish self centeredness.....to the lonliness born of seperation.

I have witnessed that to each individal mind and to each single heart, the day of reckoning and restoration comes differently, uniquely, and is ultimately, a summary of His life within each and every single one of us...a realigning of our self and will to His intended purpose.

I have seen that the future fate of Man is assured, not only through the Son, but the through the mystery and marvel that is His creation - that is us and is within us. I have seen a necessary maturation process and I have seen the patience and the faith He has in us to finally, take those steps into growing maturity.
I have felt and experienced the often desperate Love and harshness of His discipline.

A reproach and through discipline, an invitation, into the 5th day.

No..Im not christian. I'm not trying to say this person isnt being spoken to by The Spirit either I am just sharing my experience, whicb is....different.

I am just writing in to say, that the darkness is not all there is...and to post this question to those that fear it might be: What are YOU fearing? and to say to all doomsayers...that yes, being at the begining, by all means...but stay til the end....you owe that much.

From everything I have hears and 'seen'...I believe that tight now we ( X) are between the dawn and the setting sun (0).

0 | X | 0

Its that simple. Its that difficult....and how long we will stay here is unknown...God knows..its His timing, not ours that matters.

Rosha.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

I believe something will happen soon too, but the only way I will be convinced that your friend is right is if all of his predictions come true and in the fashion you stated.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Άδης
reply to post by Setoman

What I was trying to get at was that your friend is a little too vague for me but I guess I did not explain it all that well.

I installed a new water softener and toilet and fixed the bathroom sink in our house. Does this make me a plumber? I also finished our basement and built a shed in my backyard. Does this make me a carpenter, electrician or contractor?

Your friend can call out that the stock market will crash, the US will fall etc etc but that does not make him a prophet.

But what I'm saying is, what you said is not even remotely close to being biblical and that speaks volume. For example: Prophet Agabus prophesied and said "A great famine was coming upon the entire Roman world" No year, no month, LOL no day, no time, no minute, no seconds. If you are calling the prophecy from my friend vague, what do you make of the prophecies in the scripture? LOL.

I don't really care what you believe about him, just bookmark this thread and you will witness it come to pass.

"when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him." (Jeremiah 28:9)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ha ha . Loopy. If 2 occurs it's because 1 hasn't. Your like RW. Throw a heap of false prophecies out there and if one comes to pass "Hey I'm a Prophet".
Whats worse is doing it saying they are a prophet of God. Prophets of God prophesy to extend the Kingdom not puff up the prophet with worldly events.
It's all rubbish and once again (like Ron Weinland) time will prove it right. Thankfully, we only need a few months to expose this one, not three years.

Name the prophet,please and expose him. A real Prophet is happy to be named and connected with his words.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Aside from all of the prophecies going around, I have always intuitively felt like something big was going to happen this year. Maybe the oil dumping in the gulf was it, who knows. Sometimes I wake up and feel like something is iminent, something ready to just blow up... a collapse or something. I do believe that the more we speak of these things, the more people who put energy and thought into it.... could eventually manifest into something physical.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join