It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This site is about facts and not speculation over your religion and why it is right and why the the bible is all mighty, which I don't think it is.  I have seen countless other threads here over the past couple of weeks that say the same thing and give a general period of doom and gloom and personally do not think that your friends prophecy will come true.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Is he an invisible friend? Does he live in your closet?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
This site is about facts and not speculation over your religion and why it is right and why the the bible is all mighty, which I don't think it is.  I have seen countless other threads here over the past couple of weeks that say the same thing and give a general period of doom and gloom and personally do not think that your friends prophecy will come true.

Well we will see, the difference is this prophecies are from the Lord.
But we will all see soon!
Bookmark the thread.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman
[
9) In the future, the government will introduce a new currency and the US. Capital will be moved toward the west part of the country.

Does he believe the capital will be moved to Denver?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What if everything happens as prophesied?
What would be your reaction.

Would we not know that there is a God, Jesus? and that he has truly spoken to his prophet about things that will happen?

So this begs the question, "When these things don't come to pass as prophesized, would you not know that there is NOT a God or Jesus?"

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

What if everything happens as prophesied?
What would be your reaction.

Would we not know that there is a God, Jesus? and that he has truly spoken to his prophet about things that will happen?

So this begs the question, "When these things don't come to pass as prophesized, would you not know that there is NOT a God or Jesus?"

I put my faith on the written word(bible) not the spoken word.
Because the spoken word can be changed, but the written word CANNOT be changed.
It is eternal, Jesus said, heaven and earth will pass away but nothing from the scripture will pass away.
The written word of God is eternal.

Nevertheless your eyes shall see this things come to pass, precisely as prophesied, just wait.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
it doesnt take much of a prophet or high priest to figure out we are in dire straits
and if we stay on our present course theres more gnashing of teeth to come.
dangerous times- indeed..cover your assets and strap on your safety devices.
a good scout is always prepared.
war/ plague/ pestilence/ famine are already with us.
what's headed our way? solar flares/pole shift..
more events like quakes and volcanoes shifting weather patterns..
which would contribute to the level of chaos-
societal breakdown is already in full swing if you ask me.
so go with your lordy god and get the flock to safety..
i'm hoisting the pirate flag.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
it doesnt take much of a prophet or high priest to figure out we are in dire straits
and if we stay on our present course theres more gnashing of teeth to come.
dangerous times- indeed..cover your assets and strap on your safety devices.
a good scout is always prepared.
war/ plague/ pestilence/ famine are already with us.
what's headed our way? solar flares/pole shift..
more events like quakes and volcanoes shifting weather patterns..
which would contribute to the level of chaos-
societal breakdown is already in full swing if you ask me.
so go with your lordy god and get the flock to safety..
i'm hoisting the pirate flag.

You think this is chaos?
LOL, You have no idea, the calamity that is ahead for america in this next 2 years.
America's vision will be snuffed out! Everything I posted in the Opening post that was prophesied will happen.
You haven't seen nothing yet. Wall street will collapse yet again.

Tears that be the language in this upcoming season in america.
Men's hearts will fail them for fear, looking at those things which are coming upon america: America will be shaken!

Even the news people. even the ones with the cameras, the cameramen, will pause and weep because of the things that has come upon this country. The nation shall be in an uproar. Journalists will stop and sob in the middle of interviews because of what has come about unexpectedly.

What has been prophesied in this thread, you will see it happen. Bookmark!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER, 2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD/END TIMES!!!!

1) Assassination attempt on president Obama before the end of the year.

2) Obama will have a short-term presidency, this means less than 4 years, he won't finish his term and this will surprise many and leave them speechless.

If Obama were to have a short presidency one would surmise the 'attempt' was successful, no? Because by now we ALL realize, presidents who should resign, don't and others who should be impeached aren't. This can only leave death!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Your friend needs to see a shrink me thinks..hearing voices claiming to be from God?

We all see what state the World is in today, yet go back to any time in history and you will see people thought exactly the same then. Wars, famine, instability, riots etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Setoman

That's your belief then and nothing more.
I respect that! That is what happiness is for you.

So when this happens, cause it will.
Accurate as prophesied, we will know there is a God and his name is Jesus.

Just bookmark this thread and you will be shocked when it starts coming to pass.

I hate to shatter you're God name here but Jesus was a prophet and God's name is not Jesus, seriously please read the bible, and time is almost up for all of that we have 2 months to go the likely hood of this happening is slim.

what are you going to do when this doesn't happen within your time frame?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
These prophecies sound like a re-hash of about every doom and gloom thread on this site. Nothing new here that hasn't been said by about a thousand people already on here.

No this prophecy are from the Lord not some conspiracy theory that some nutcase fabricated.
The difference is, this is from the Lord. But We will all see, bookmark this thread. When they start coming to pass as prophesied precisely.
Only then you will know it was from the Lord.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

How can you be so convinced that these prophecies come from the Lord? Do you have proof or are you just taking your friend's word for it?

I'm pretty sure it's in the bible that Jesus says beware of false prophets...

When these "prophecies" turn out to have nothing to them will you then come back and delete this thread?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So is this stuff going to happen in the order you listed? I don't really think right now if Obama went down many people in America would Riot so it would have to be someone else people idolize. Now if the government staged another false flag attack, say they set off a few nukes in acouple of major cities and they send in some CIA trained "terrorists" to go in some random heavily populated places around the US and machine gun down hundreds of Americans, maybe fake an attempt on Obama stir up the race/religion wars as well the whole nine yards Bam Martial law!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

We get it. You want us to "bookmark" this thread. You don't have to say it every post.
For the flag to fly at half staff, it doesn't take the president to die. Just by odds alone, it would be unusual if someone involved in politics past or present Didn't die.

edit on 10/11/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Bible also says that in the endtimes, there will be false prophets everywhere. They
will spew out their false prophesy and people will think they are "real" prophets, when
they aren't at all. But people will blindly follow them and believe every word they say.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Pretty mundane prophecy as they go......
Perhaps the previous successes of this prophet have you thinking that hes not false.
Personally, id expect the Lords prophet to have a wider audience arranged for him to prophecy to......
This stuff anybody could make up..........and many do.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

I put my faith on the written word(bible) not the spoken word.
Because the spoken word can be changed, but the written word CANNOT be changed.
It is eternal, Jesus said, heaven and earth will pass away but nothing from the scripture will pass away.
The written word of God is eternal.

Nevertheless your eyes shall see this things come to pass, precisely as prophesied, just wait.

The Written Word HAS been changed, edited and modified. Leaders of the world have done throughout time for their own benefit and interest. But that's just what I BELIEVE.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
These prophecies sound like a re-hash of about every doom and gloom thread on this site. Nothing new here that hasn't been said by about a thousand people already on here.

No this prophecy are from the Lord not some conspiracy theory that some nutcase fabricated.
The difference is, this is from the Lord. But We will all see, bookmark this thread. When they start coming to pass as prophesied precisely.
Only then you will know it was from the Lord.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

How can you be so convinced that these prophecies come from the Lord? Do you have proof or are you just taking your friend's word for it?

I'm pretty sure it's in the bible that Jesus says beware of false prophets...

When these "prophecies" turn out to have nothing to them will you then come back and delete this thread?

Originally posted by endtimer
The Bible also says that in the endtimes, there will be false prophets everywhere. They
will spew out their false prophesy and people will think they are "real" prophets, when
they aren't at all. But people will blindly follow them and believe every word they say.

"When the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him." (Jeremiah 28:9)

not only that, we would know that Jesus is real and has spoken through his servants!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Well I don't know about all of you but when I see "Biblical" language in something like this I right away become suspicious of the origins and purpose. I suppose this is because I do not associate the word "Lord" with God but rather with medieval Europe where there were lords and vassals.

So OK where did you find this? If it's Biblical why has no one ever seen it before?

tt

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

First of all thier is no invisable man hiding in the sky, the only chance thier is a GOD up thier it is Aliens, don't bring your religous garbage on here and say god talk to me becuase thats no god that means your skitos and are mental ill.

I believe a few of these things will happen and I can't see the future but its pretty likey the way the countrys going at this point and I been saying since November 2008 OBAMA would be assinated thats just ovious.

And the Ecomony is bound to crash sooner or later.

I want to see them enforce a nation wide martial law thats just funny they couldn't even handle Iraq.

Why don't you go to a mental hospital and get some help. FREAK

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join