It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My friend,

Interesting indeed.

I have a few questions mind,

1] According to the Christian belief [Bible-King James version] The Lord God sent Jesus on a mission to...well, do whatever he is believed to have done. With this being the case then what you have quoted in this thread and indeed your signature about " Jesus being the ONLY true God " is invalid, No?

Did Jesus kill of his FATHER to be the ONLY true God?

2] My family are VERY religious [thankfully not me] and a few of my uncle's are clergy men whom work for ... erm, your ONLY true God. Why then were THEY not told of these prophesies that you speak off? Infact, why were NO other worker bee's of the clergy around the world not informed of this coming negativity?

Just wondering

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge

Originally posted by Setoman
There is only ONE GOD the creator of heaven and earth, who made you and me. Who sent his Son to this world to die for our sins cause we have rebelled against him. He is the only TRUE GOD, there is none like him, nor will there be any other than him. Any one else who claims to be a god is a Liar. The bible says that man is CURSED.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

How can you be sure your god is the real one and not a fake one ? Speaking to you in order to deceive you ?

The testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy!

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by Setoman

Seton,
You never answered my question about the Supreme being talking to only a select few. Makes no sense.

What also makes no sense is God sent his son to Earth to die on this cross for our sins. Can you explain to me who he was paying? If having his son die on a cross was payment for our sins who did he have to pay? If you tell me the devil or satan, then what your telling me is the devil or satan is SO powerful he could DEMAND payment from God, the ALL powerful. How does that make ANY sense????

There are different ministries in the Body of Christ, not everyone is a prophet. There are evangelist, pastors, teachers, apostles, healing, miracles, prophets and so on and so forth. Not everyone is a prophet, not everyone in the Bible was a prophet, actually in the Bible there were only select chosen few who were prophets. But that doesn't mean God doesn't talk to everyone, God does talk to any christian who wants to listen to him. But its deals with personal situation whether about them or someone else. But to his prophets, God reveals things that will come to pass to prepare his church.

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. (Amos 3:7)

Secondly, God is a HOLY GOD and declared that all sinner MUST DIE. He is so HOLY he can't behold iniquity. He can't look upon sin. And when Adam fell, God required the blood shed of animals and bulls, but the Bible says even the blood of bulls and goats cannot take away sin. That is why God sent his Son to die on the cross to pay the payment of OUR sin because death had to be paid to suffice the wrath of God. IF Jesus had not died, we would be DAMNED! But he died and he is now the only way to the Father! He was the one and the final sacrifice for sin.

You see, when you sinned. We had the judgment of death on us, but Jesus took our place and died for us. He took the penalty of our sins. All we have to do now is accept him, trust him and obey his words.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

Interesting indeed.

I have a few questions mind,

1] According to the Christian belief [Bible-King James version] The Lord God sent Jesus on a mission to...well, do whatever he is believed to have done. With this being the case then what you have quoted in this thread and indeed your signature about " Jesus being the ONLY true God " is invalid, No?

Did Jesus kill of his FATHER to be the ONLY true God?

2] My family are VERY religious [thankfully not me] and a few of my uncle's are clergy men whom work for ... erm, your ONLY true God. Why then were THEY not told of these prophesies that you speak off? Infact, why were NO other worker bee's of the clergy around the world not informed of this coming negativity?

Just wondering

Be safe be well

Spiro

1) The Father, The Son(Jesus), and the Holy Spirit is GOD! One God, Three persons! It's the main foundation of christianity, its called the "Trinity".

2) Clergy men are not prophets, just because someone works in s church does not mean they are a Prophet. The bible clearly says so.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

5) There would be a day/week which will shock the world in this year of 2010.

This shall be for a sign to unto all of you, for I know the week and I have documented it and hid it away. But will reveal unto you all when It comes to pass. You may ask, why not reveal it unto us now? This is a huge site full of political conspiray stuff. I won't be surprised if there are secret agents lurking around. Now if they know about what is going to happen and they are allowing it. If they see the date, what is stoping them from Knocking down my door and taking me away? For they will say "persadventure if he knows about the other things we are planning aswell. lets go get him"

Now though I'm not the one through whom God is speaking these things. But these things are being spoken to the church, all I'm diong is relaying it to your. But I also have to be careful when I reveal these things to the public.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My friend,

Many thanks for the reply.

2) Clergy men are not prophets, just because someone works in s church does not mean they are a Prophet. The bible clearly says so

Its clear the message your Prophet friend is relaying you to spread here on ATS is off importance. Why then did God choose your friend to get the message to only a few when he/she/it could have informed the Clergy of all churches to get the message out to many?

I know you said that clergy are not phophets, but surely if God had such an important message for humanity it would be better to inform the worker bee's that, well, do his/her/it's work for him....ya know, preaching his word etc?

ETA: Oh i see, it IS being spoken to the church?

But these things are being spoken to the church

My friend, a contradiction perhaps?

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 14-10-2010 by Spiro because: ETA

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thank you for the topic. Very interesting.

Even though I do believe in prophecy and I know for sure this kind of stuff is going to happen in the future, I would be very surprised if it really happened this soon, just like most other people. Also I am amazed how you can be so sure about these things, since usually prophecies can be affected by prayers. So if his really happens, I guess this is the time when God has given enough mercy and will now have to shake that country, and many other countries, too.

Time shall tell. I'll be on watch.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

You make a good point shadow person. Here we are supposed to have free choice and make up our minds for ourselves and be responsible for the good we do or the mess we make. Instead we get a meddling diety that seems to like to kibbitz. As if that isn't going to influence our decision making??!!

edit on 14-10-2010 by Deuteronomy 23:13 because: mis-spelled word

edit on 14-10-2010 by Deuteronomy 23:13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Doom prophecy is mere common sense and meant for desensitization of said common sense, so the uncommon will seem like common every day catastrophic doom .

Doom is inevitable within this sinful world .

The king of lies is whispering to your loved ones my friends .

" Trust Immanuel Yeshua "

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

"You think this is chaos?
LOL, You have no idea, the calamity that is ahead for america in this next 2 years".

So you think calamity for the population at large is funny. How very Christian of you.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
they make a kelvar umbrella for the rains of chaos..
whats raining on us really- chem-trails, corexit, benzene?
shudder to think. all i know is its been dangerous times since the git-go.
i see no cause for great optimism..yeah-say your prayers parder..

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This shall be for a sign to unto all of you, for I know the week and I have documented it and hid it away. But will reveal unto you all when It comes to pass. You may ask, why not reveal it unto us now? This is a huge site full of political conspiray stuff. I won't be surprised if there are secret agents lurking around.

Oh, of course. You are being intentionally vague because of secret agents which may take you away. Then, when something inevitable happens that's perceived as bad you can take credit for your "prophecy".

*Yawn*

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

This shall be for a sign to unto all of you, for I know the week and I have documented it and hid it away. But will reveal unto you all when It comes to pass. You may ask, why not reveal it unto us now? This is a huge site full of political conspiray stuff. I won't be surprised if there are secret agents lurking around.

Oh, of course. You are being intentionally vague because of secret agents which may take you away. Then, when something inevitable happens that's perceived as bad you can take credit for your "prophecy".

*Yawn*

??? I said I know the exact week of #5 and I have it documented...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro

Its clear the message your Prophet friend is relaying you to spread here on ATS is off importance. Why then did God choose your friend to get the message to only a few when he/she/it could have informed the Clergy of all churches to get the message out to many?

I know you said that clergy are not phophets, but surely if God had such an important message for humanity it would be better to inform the worker bee's that, well, do his/her/it's work for him....ya know, preaching his word etc?

ETA: Oh i see, it IS being spoken to the church?
My friend, a contradiction perhaps?
Be safe be well
Spiro

Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream."(Numbers 12:6)

That is it, If they are not a prophet, God won't reveal it to them! Secondly its not a message for the world, or for humanity, I'm just relaying this to your because there are alot of people who don't believe in God. I thought this is a great proof of God's existence, when they come to pass precisely as prophesied. But its for the church and God gets his message across through his prophets, and ONLY through his prophets. What you are asking God is to change up this whole system, nope, it won't happen. Just like Salvation is only by faith through Jesus Christ, that will never change.

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:13
reply to post by Setoman

"You think this is chaos?
LOL, You have no idea, the calamity that is ahead for america in this next 2 years".

So you think calamity for the population at large is funny. How very Christian of you.

No I don't, I was just laughing at his statement that this right now is chaos.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As soon as i read this post it screamed john titor and the way he says things will be. Well 2010 is almost over. That being said, the next 3 months should be interesting

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
delete.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

*Yawn*

Yes, its too dangerous and controversial. I posted it somewhere else and yes its time stamped.
I will link it up when it comes to pass! Its completely detailed, with complete quotes!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Man, so much skepticism in here, isn't this a conspiracy theory website? Your friend's prediction seems to coincide with alot of other prophecies namely Baba Vanga's, so I am keeping an open mind with this one. I personally think that the lack of prophets since biblical time has been because of arrogant skeptics and the medical establishment who labels them crazy and medicates any possible divine precognition out of them. So, I shall give you friend a chance. However, if the prophecies do not come true, you need to return here and admit your friend was delusional. I will not accept any revisionism, like that Nostradamus "scholar" who claimed that Ayatollah Khomenei was the anti-christ a few months before he died and went back and republished his book without the prediction.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Will it rain hard or just isolated showers? I need to know how to dress for all this gloom and doom.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ron Paul is right on. www.road2liberty2010.com

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join