It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

"the spirit of God" prophecies are not always right. I know for a fact because I used to go to a church where prophecies were given fairly frequently, some personal and some of the greater picture. Either your god is not always right or you do not always receive the message properly. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just saying that we needn't believe you simply because you say God gave you the prophecy. We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Setoman,
Do you really believe that God, the Supremen being, would talk to a few people and tell them what the future would hold? For what purpose would God do this? If God wanted to get a message across, as the supreme being he could talk to ALL of us.

These prophecies are not only off the wall, there is a arrogance about them that just rubs me the wrong way. Please if you believe in God, then you believe he/she is ALL powerful, why in the world would he/she operate in such a way. A supreme being would just come out and tell us all.

This stuff is just sad

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Does he have any GOOD news?

Geez! No wonder everyone is losing it!

Ask him where my car keys are, I need to get to work!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman
Wait and see!

So you will not stand by these prophecies enough to give us a guarantee or promise that you will not change the dates if nothing happens?

How specific can it get that Obama will not finish his term? that he will have a short-term presidency? There have been only 5 presidents in history that did not finish their first term, they all died before finishing or were assassinated. I'm not saying Obama will die, I'm saying that to tell you there is nothing vague about this, Obama will not finish his first term and this will leave many SPEECHLESS!!!

So just to clarify, yes or no: The prophecy is not that Obama WILL DIE neccessarily, but only that an attempt will be made on his life by the end of this year, and also by the end of this year, there will be "a death" which will cause people to "riot" in several cities, which will contribute (at some point) to martial law. Is that correct? Yes or no?

I think we all know what shock is, Micheal Jackson's death was a shock, 9/11 was a shock. A sports event IS NEVER a SHOCK. So yes you were joking. There are things I don't know, and things I can't tell you. But we have 2 more months and you will see it come to pass.

No I wasn't joking. Shock can mean many things to many peope. It can simply be something incredibly surprising. But for the record, you are saying that this event that shocks everyone and leaves them speechless will be something major, not a minor event. That we will know it when we see it, essentially. Yes?

Yes, but what do you mean by "by"?

Just that by the end of 2012 you're saying there will be a woman who becomes (whether elected or not) president or vice president. Correct?

I never said Obama will die from the assassination attempt, But he is in serious danger!
edit on 14-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

Alright. But again, can you stand by these prophecies enough to say that if no attempt is made on Obama by January 1st 2011, you will not just change the dates and claim they were misinterpreted? Because if you cannot do that, then what value does this prophecy have?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
One thing that is not hard to predict is that those that believe a man can be god.....of what path they will choose when the time comes to make a choice.

I choose to never make a man a god.

I wonder what is the wide and narrow>man has been trying to claim a man to be god since the beginning of time. Every single culture has done this.

I have hopes that one day humanity can separate between what is of Spirit and what is of flesh.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
So just to clarify, yes or no: The prophecy is not that Obama WILL DIE neccessarily, but only that an attempt will be made on his life by the end of this year, and also by the end of this year, there will be "a death" which will cause people to "riot" in several cities, which will contribute (at some point) to martial law. Is that correct? Yes or no?

Yes, only an ATTEMPT, not that he will die necessarily. But its a SERIOUS ATTEMPT, will he die? I don't know!
Anyways, the "there will be "a death" which will cause people to "riot" in several cities" is NOT DATED for the end of the year. It can happen at the end of the year or later, but its not dated for the end of the year. But he said in connection to that, he saw the american flag flying at "half mast" and that we should pray.

No I wasn't joking. Shock can mean many things to many peope. It can simply be something incredibly surprising. But for the record, you are saying that this event that shocks everyone and leaves them speechless will be something major, not a minor event. That we will know it when we see it, essentially. Yes?

Yes Major, I can even tell you the week and even the DAY, cause its so close.
But I wont, there are some things I can't tell you cause the FBI/CIA will knock down my door because they will say "I would know something they know and what they are planning to do".

Just that by the end of 2012 you're saying there will be a woman who becomes (whether elected or not) president or vice president. Correct?

Correct.

Alright. But again, can you stand by these prophecies enough to say that if no attempt is made on Obama by January 1st 2011, you will not just change the dates and claim they were misinterpreted? Because if you cannot do that, then what value does this prophecy have?

I hereby stand by them!
Also when I made the quote that, "There are none so blind as those who WILL not see!" I was talking about when the prophecies are fulfilled precisely, you will see some dodging and in denial, saying it was vague and trying to make excuses. Like I said, I'm not looking for people to believe me, but to get the truth. Atheist have always asked for proof of God, well here it is. He speaks to his church to get them prepared of the things that are coming and here I am relaying it to your so when it comes to pass, you will believe!

So if anyone have a question, ask me now or forever hold your peace!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Okay. I can appreciate and respect that. You've said you stand by the dates, and that's good enough for me. Now we just have to wait and see if the prophecy is true or false. If they turn out to be false, I'm also not going to attack you or say I told you so. That doesn't accomplish anything. I do hope if that happens that you will carefully consider the implications for yourself, though. Not because I want to be right, but just because I know how being disillusioned can feel and what it can do to a person.

I hope you understand that I am not trying to insult or accuse you of anything. I respect people's beliefs. And I'm not an atheist. I'm agnostic and skeptical. But skepticism doesn't mean what most people think it does. Most people think skepticism means disbelief. In reality, it just means I'm what you as a Christian would call a "doubting Thomas." I CAN believe, but not without proof. But that also cuts both ways. So you will NEVER see me say, "This is false, for a fact, and nothing will happen." Because I can't see the future and have no proof of that. So please bear that in mind.

I'm just trying to be open minded and critical in my thinking in both directions. (Hence the thread in my signature about believers and skeptics getting along.)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Setoman

Okay. I can appreciate and respect that. You've said you stand by the dates, and that's good enough for me. Now we just have to wait and see if the prophecy is true or false. If they turn out to be false, I'm also not going to attack you or say I told you so. That doesn't accomplish anything. I do hope if that happens that you will carefully consider the implications for yourself, though. Not because I want to be right, but just because I know how being disillusioned can feel and what it can do to a person.

I hope you understand that I am not trying to insult or accuse you of anything. I respect people's beliefs. And I'm not an atheist. I'm agnostic and skeptical. But skepticism doesn't mean what most people think it does. Most people think skepticism means disbelief. In reality, it just means I'm what you as a Christian would call a "doubting Thomas." I CAN believe, but not without proof. But that also cuts both ways. So you will NEVER see me say, "This is false, for a fact, and nothing will happen." Because I can't see the future and have no proof of that. So please bear that in mind.

I'm just trying to be open minded and critical in my thinking in both directions. (Hence the thread in my signature about believers and skeptics getting along.)

Actually I should be thanking you because It allowed me the opportunity to clarify on the prophecy. and Thank you for being respectful and kind. I hope I was respectful and kind in my answers as-well. One thing I do ask is that, when it comes to pass precisely as prophesied. I hope you will reconsider your position about the existance of God even though I'm not familiar with exactly what Agnostics believe...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

You were, which I also appreciate. I always feel there's never any reason not to be. The internet is an amazing tool of communication, and it sadens me when it's abused by flame wars and insults. People don't have to agree about everything in order to coexist in peace and with mutual respect and compassion in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So if anyone have a question, ask me now or forever hold your peace!

My questions are:

1) In knowing about and believing these prophesies you have shared with us, what is your emotional status related to them? Are you mostly scared, sad, excited, angry about what you have prophesized? How might you feel if (when?) they come to pass?

2) Should those of us who witness these things feel scared, sad, excited, angry? Is there a "silver lining" to the terrible things that may befall us?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well, I'm waiting till the end of October to discount what you're saying. One guy on ATS was even so bold to lay down an approximate date of the stock market crash that will be the beginning of the end of the USA.. October 20th... So.. I'm going to wait until closing bell on October 20th and pray he's wrong; if not, what this guy says will happen to the USA is not encouraging... Peace be to all you ATS'ers; if all this comes to pass, you should probably get things right with your maker...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What I always find amusing about these so called prophets is that they claim to have a direct line to God;
is it just me or does God seem to always have a morbid and constant pension for DOOM! These prophets never claim that a future event will be good. It is always war,famine,weather events,asteroid impacts,etc,etc,etc. HEY GOD IF YOU ARE LISTENING HOW ABOUT A LITTLE POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT ONCE IN A WHILE FOR YOUR CHILDREN! GOD?......GOD?......are you there GOD! Yep thats what I thought ...nothin!
edit on 10/14/2010 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpwaite
Well, I'm waiting till the end of October to discount what you're saying. One guy on ATS was even so bold to lay down an approximate date of the stock market crash that will be the beginning of the end of the USA.. October 20th... So.. I'm going to wait until closing bell on October 20th and pray he's wrong; if not, what this guy says will happen to the USA is not encouraging... Peace be to all you ATS'ers; if all this comes to pass, you should probably get things right with your maker...

The markets WILL NOT CRASH at the end of october. What the prophecy says and I have explained multiple times is that the economy will start changing for the bad starting from the ending of october and will that wall street will take a DIVE downwards going into 2011 and by 2012 it would had collapsed: MEANING, be at very WORST!

"7) There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover. "

With alittle reading comprehension we can understand what that is saying. No offense, I'm just puzzled on how you came up with the markets crashing in october, please don't get this mixed up with some other guy's prediction on ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
All prophecies given by those who call themsleves gods are just there to deceive imho.
Like the blond woman with all the boobies, colleen something.

Odds are for some ETs messing with your buddie instead of god the almighty giving you the next lotto numbers.

But of course i may be wrong.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Fedge because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
My questions are:

1) In knowing about and believing these prophesies you have shared with us, what is your emotional status related to them? Are you mostly scared, sad, excited, angry about what you have prophesized? How might you feel if (when?) they come to pass?

I'm not scared, this is why God reveals these things to the church, to be prepared and not be scared.
Not be taken by surprise. I am pretty sad about the events that will occur, I don't want it to occur, I have prayed against it asking to Lord to intervene, Its not my will to see Chaos rain on american from now through 2012.
But he has said that men don't want him to intervene, they have rejected him and his protection.

2) Should those of us who witness these things feel scared, sad, excited, angry? Is there a "silver lining" to the terrible things that may befall us?

Those of you who witness this prophecy that are not believers in God should reconsider your belief about him.
and Those who are christians should get closer to God!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Well some ETs seems to feed on bad emotions and fear etc, i think you found what hides behind the curtain.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
All prophecies given by those who call themsleves gods are just there to deceive imho.
Like the blond woman with all the boobies, colleen something.

Odds are for some ETs messing with your buddie instead of god the almighty giving you the next lotto numbers.

But of course i may be wrong.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Fedge because: typo

There is only ONE GOD the creator of heaven and earth, who made you and me. Who sent his Son to this world to die for our sins cause we have rebelled against him. He is the only TRUE GOD, there is none like him, nor will there be any other than him. Any one else who claims to be a god is a Liar. The bible says that man is CURSED.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Ok you have to explain something to me.
I m sure you consider your god as good etc.
Why on earth would he obliges us to believe in him or 'perish' ( insert any painful stuff here).

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There is only ONE GOD the creator of heaven and earth, who made you and me. Who sent his Son to this world to die for our sins cause we have rebelled against him. He is the only TRUE GOD, there is none like him, nor will there be any other than him. Any one else who claims to be a god is a Liar. The bible says that man is CURSED.

How can you be sure your god is the real one and not a fake one ? Speaking to you in order to deceive you ?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Seton,
You never answered my question about the Supreme being talking to only a select few. Makes no sense.

What also makes no sense is God sent his son to Earth to die on this cross for our sins. Can you explain to me who he was paying? If having his son die on a cross was payment for our sins who did he have to pay? If you tell me the devil or satan, then what your telling me is the devil or satan is SO powerful he could DEMAND payment from God, the ALL powerful. How does that make ANY sense????

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join