It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reporting ufo staffordshire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
last night me and my partner took the dog out for a walk as we came back down the hill we spotted 2 bright stars moving in the sky, if you hold your index finger to your thumb and hold 2 inches that's how far away they where from each other, the 2 stars followed each other not gaining speed or anything, I could not tell if they where connected but they did travel together, they disappeared and then I saw a bright orange star glow in the sky and that was about it.

prettygreen eyes...

just thought it was out of the ordinary

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

Dear prettygreeneyes26

I saw something similar back around 1966 have a look.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Hi,
I have just read your story and it does sound exactly the same parallel to each other,

I didn't get no pics either 5mp camera and nothing shows up, could do with an infra red

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

Dear prettygreeneyes26

As I explained to one or two Americas back then. I don’t think my whole family had a camera back in 1966 let alone carried one to school.

As I said I have know idea what I saw, but I do know what I didn’t see and that was any type of conventional aircraft that we knew about then or for that matter now.

In the 1966 there was very little of ours up there that we know of and certainly nothing that could perform in such a manor.

So it comes down to this I know I saw what I saw and you have seen something similar. If you forget everything else I am sure you will remember that.

top topics

join