It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is this thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have been searching for the thread Operation MILLBRANCH that was posted by SarahJ on about 06/16/04 and can not seem to find it. I was just curious and wanted to see if any additional information was posted. Perhaps I'm just an idiot, (lol) and I'm not searching correctly which is why I am asking for help. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It's in the Trash Bin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally Posted By JohnBull1:

Unfortunately we've had to trashed that particular thread until more substantial imformation is forthcoming.We would not want to mislead our members.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why is it there? Did I miss something in which it was proven to be an elaborate hoax?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Mislead our members! What the heck is that all about? Couldn't it have been moved to the conspiricy forum or something?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
dreamlandmafia, where did you get that response?

I asked this same question, but I sent it in a U2U 6/18. I still haven't received a response.

We've had 'hoax' threads stay open for further discussion. It's a shame this one got trashed so soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A simple search for MILLBRANCH...and it was the first result...somebody said they were readin the thread and that he couldnt find it or soemthing..tthe john bull said that.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I agree, look how long Wispers, and AB hung around. This was posted and trashed within approximately 24 hours.

top topics

join