It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad News America: You No Longer Have Any Water! The UN owns you now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OmiOra

yes man plants and trees and all forms of vegitation breathe in co2 and produce the oxygen we breath.........seems to me those rocket scientists would now that if you take co2 out of the air too much you create a cool phase that can lead to the ice age and that just takes a few degrees.................

so my fellow ats'ers whose trying to play god here?

hmmm make it colder.....charge more to heat your homes......rake in trillions.........BRILLIANT!

edit on 10-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

diversion is a great tactic to keep people occupied over something either controversial or important, while you can carry out agendas out of sight, i had been seeing so much media attention trying to work people up about the border security and mexican thing

i also had seen the media trying to create as much controversy with the mosque at ground zero

it was apparent to me that all they were trying to do was get the american people bent out of shape, divided and focused on all the wrong things

from the OP

We've been shouting and ranting about Mexicans crossing our southern borders illegally. We've been throwing a fit about a Mosque at Ground Zero and Obama snuck " The Clear Act, " through the House without our permission. In the House 21 Republicans chose to be absent when " the Clear Act, " was voted on. The Law of the Sea Treaty was hidden in inside this Clear Act bill. This bill and this treaty hands America over to the United Nations, during the watch of Barack Obama.

basically it says it all, they got us focused on the mosque and border control, and then passed the law of the sea treaty

edit on 10/11/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Its like houdini used to do. Make you look over here *waves hand to the left* when the real important stuff
is really going on behind here *wave hand behind back* lol

Classic diversionary tactics.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The NWO was just born officially with this clear act. Say goodbye to the constitution and hello to the new global constitution coming very soon, disclosure is coming only to use fear to herd us together on this issue. Apparently aliens would prefer dealing with humanity as a whole and not some divided states and countries. The Earth Agenda.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmiOra
reply to post by neo96

Isn't Carbon Dioxide vial for plant life? why reduce it?

Nah, it's bad for the earf. It causes global warming and destroys life as we know it. That's why we need a carbon tax because taxing people will lower carbon dioxide emissions from machines.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Archon_Adept because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have a right to water. It doesn't come from the government. I was born with it when my creator made me 70% water.
To deny me water is to deny me life.

Let em come get it.

The problem is, no one ever comes to get it,they just send me bills that get higher and higher and higher...

But when any govt. tries to get that tyrannical- to try to control people's water and food...they are going to make enemies and outlaws of alot of people.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The US owns the UN and not the other way around so what exactly is your point?

Defeated using Corporate personhood.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by OmiOra

yes man plants and trees and all forms of vegitation breathe in co2 and produce the oxygen we breath.........seems to me those rocket scientists would now that if you take co2 out of the air too much you create a cool phase that can lead to the ice age and that just takes a few degrees.................

so my fellow ats'ers whose trying to play god here?

hmmm make it colder.....charge more to heat your homes......rake in trillions.........BRILLIANT!

edit on 10-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Yes, last time I looked, CO2 was 383 parts per million, if CO2 drops below 150 parts per million, plants die, having spent years watching the climate change/global warming/ global cooling augment, I think Earth is getting cooler once more, coldest summer in Norway in living memory, snow in southern Brazil, weird weather indeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Folks read the bill before you claim this, I posted the Clear bill on another one of these, "UN takes our water thread" and it died becuase there is nothing in it about the UN taking anything. The Fed wants to make laws to effect all east coast and great lakes waters and there is a state opt out if the states dont like it, to boast this is something to do with the UN is more crazy talk from people who do not read.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Looks like you guys better go buy yourself some bottled mineral water. Because your kitchen tap now belongs to the NWO.

It's full of Sodium Fluoride an various chemicals from prescription medications that get flushed down the toilet every day.

Not to sound crass, but they can have it.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
US citizens - who like to boast their superiority over others - queued like mindless morons for their swine flu jabs. I think this says it all, really...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmiOra
reply to post by neo96

Isn't Carbon Dioxide vial for plant life? why reduce it?

No, but it can be vial to Animal life

I believe the real reason is to fund the "next generation" of energy - which will in turn create a brand new economy
essentially. As it is there is no "motivation" to go beyond burning for energy, I think that is the motive.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
as resources become more scarce, the controls on them will increase.
our overlords will legislate it so. enforcement agencies will insure compliance.
the UN /NATO/ united corporations of america will assume control -
"making an ass out of u and me"
now- how to tax the air we breath..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
as resources become more scarce, the controls on them will increase.
our overlords will legislate it so. enforcement agencies will insure compliance.
the UN /NATO/ united corporations of america will assume control -
"making an ass out of u and me"
now- how to tax the air we breath..

Oh better yet - brand air, turn it into a commodity and then tax it

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well.. if they come here to take it, I'm just gonna kill 'em.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Did any of you guys actually read the bill, are you just taking the OP at face value? If so, can you state in the bill where it says this? The fact that the OP linked to a right wing conspiracy theory site really doesn't help the credibility of this story at all, and even then, I fail to see a mention of drinking/kitchen water.
edit on 11-10-2010 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This Bill has not been voted in the house so it cant be passed. Anything the UN passes must pass the house and if it did USA owns the UN anyways so whats the worry. lol

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

You've got to follow the vibe. I guess you see this act as a wonderful thing for the american people?
Does this act bring you hope? and change?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Further implementation of Agenda 21.

I wrote my first ever thread about Agenda 21...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

How about try answering my questions instead of avoiding them by asking questions that had nothing to with my post?

edit on 11-10-2010 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join