It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad News America: You No Longer Have Any Water! The UN owns you now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

We've been shouting and ranting about Mexicans crossing our southern borders illegally. We've been throwing a fit about a Mosque at Ground Zero and Obama snuck " The Clear Act, " through the House without our permission. In the House 21 Republicans chose to be absent when " the Clear Act, " was voted on. The Law of the Sea Treaty was hidden in inside this Clear Act bill. This bill and this treaty hands America over to the United Nations, during the watch of Barack Obama.

Source:
www.morningliberty.com...

Looks like you guys better go buy yourself some bottled mineral water. Because your kitchen tap now belongs to the NWO.

Time to watch some bear grylls episodes!

edit on 10-10-2010 by rajaten because: ok

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If the UN tries to force it's will and rules on the American people it will get ugly. I'm no expert on how things like this will affect US as a nation if it all but my gut says this just might be the wake up call the American people need to realize that those in D.C. have sold us out.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

is this the clear act your talking about?

are you freaking kidding me???????????????????

impeach obama!
impeack obama!
fire congress!
edit on 10-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
...uh, no, i dont think so... this is old biz, just updated because of the bp spill... doesnt have anything to do with fresh water supplies...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

That is some ripe RW hyperbole you got there.
Have you read the full text of the bill or summary?
The bold section is interesting. Don't you agree?

SUMMARY AS OF:
9/8/2009--Introduced.

Consolidated Land, Energy, and Aquatic Resources Act of 2009 - Establishes in the Department of the Interior the Office of Federal Energy and Minerals Leasing.

Transfers to such Office certain functions of: (1) the Minerals Management Service; and (2) the Oil and Gas Management program of the Bureau of Land Management.

Amends the Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Management Act of 1982 to revise miscellaneous specified administrative requirements.

Directs the Secretary of the Interior to take specified actions regarding oil and gas royalties, including: (1) a pilot project assessing costs and benefits of automatic transmission of certain data produced under federal leases on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS); (2) determination and reporting of BTU values of natural gas from federal leases; and (3) final regulations concerning required recordkeeping of natural gas measurement data.

Modifies oil and gas leasing requirements under the Mineral Leasing Act, adding requirements for coal mine methane recovery.

Amends the Land and Water Conservation Fund Act to: (1) extend the Land and Water Conservation Fund through FY2040; (2) make $900 million available from the Fund each fiscal year without further appropriation; and (3) revise requirements for allocation of funds for federal purposes and financial assistance to states.

Sets forth a public land leasing program for commercial wind or solar energy development.

Amends the Mineral Leasing Act to set forth a uranium leasing program on specified public lands.

Designates specified OCS Regions for federal renewable and nonrenewable energy resources development. Directs the Secretaries of the Interior and of Commerce to establish Regional Outer Continental Shelf Councils to: (1) coordinate siting and development of energy resources; and (2) prepare OCS Strategic Plans.

Establishes in the Treasury the Ocean Resources Conservation and Assistance Fund (ORCA), from which grants shall be made to: (1) coastal states and affected Indian tribes; (2) the Ocean, Coastal and Great Lakes Grants Program (to be established under this Act); and (3) Regional Ocean Partnerships.

Amends the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to repeal: (1) royalty incentives for natural gas production from deep wells in shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico; and (2) royalty relief for deep water production in the Gulf of Mexico.

Directs the Secretary of the Interior to establish an annual production incentive fee for specified leases of federal onshore and offshore lands for production of oil or natural gas under which production is not occurring in commercial quantities.

Prohibits the following authorities from developing or approving a fishery management plan to permit or regulate offshore aquaculture: (1) the Secretary of Commerce; (2) the Administrator of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; or (3) the Regional Fishery Management Councils. Declares invalid any permit issued for the conduct of offshore aquaculture.
Library of Congress

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

republicans.resourcescommittee.house.gov...

"The CLEAR Act is being sold as a response to the Gulf oil spill crisis, yet the bill itself stretches far beyond addressing this tragedy to include page after page of provisions that are unrelated to the oil spill, will kill American jobs, and are premature by acting before Congress has the full facts from the numerous ongoing investigations into the Deepwater Horizon explosion and spill. "

yes this is a republican site but hey when it comes to getting bribed by big oil if they are upset that means they aint gonna get squat.....and that means no work for you so you arent gonna get squat.......

do some independent research about this like i am..:p

clear act

consolidated
land
energy
aquatic
resources act................think how much does that cover now?

related links:

farmwars.info...
www.pewclimate.org...

more on the clear act here....

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

They can try to sneak in whatever they want, they are in for a RUDE awakening for sure.

Post Scriptum: They can not buy or sell anyone or anything that was never for sale in the first place!
edit on 10-10-2010 by Mr. D because: added the Post Scriptum

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
In Colorado and Utah, just to name 2 states, it has been illegal to catch rainwater for 100 years+. I don't think the UN was even around back then, was it? and certainly Obama wasn't president.
en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">en.wikipedia.org...

From the article:
Rain water harvesting law.-- Who Owns the Rain? Check water rights and water right law very good before buying land in USA. Some states have water law in favor of land owners,and some states own all water rights, leaving you only water rights they are willing to grant though permits. In colorado you may not catch , collect or harvest rain water from your roof unless you first buy a permit. Depending on where you live, And if the government owns your rain water rights. (www.drillcat.com...)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Well, in SA we do have a proven looming water crisis (even though the ruling ANC tries its best to deny it - they drink French champagne in any case, so why should they care?).
However, even the labour unions are starting to take note.
Less than 10 percent of our municiplalites are producing internationally clean water.

The UN really doesn't care.
I'm not quite sure why anybody thinks they would be interested.

edit on 10-10-2010 by halfoldman because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

man i was already irrate of obama care ie the care act they control your healthcare
man i was already irrate over the financial reform act they control your money

this clear act the ramifications of this is they now control the land you walk on the air you breath the food you will eat to what you can drink to what you can legally have on your premises..............................

man this is the proverbial straw that broke the camels back...................

they control everything now.................................the left has become gods among men and we are nothing to them.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I can see:

Conflict of Interest:

Transfers to such Office certain functions of: (1) the Minerals Management Service; and (2) the Oil and Gas Management program of the Bureau of Land Management.

BLM (poor Mustangs) under the same controllers as Minerals/Oil/Gas Management! Gee, no more BLM stopping mining?

Uranium mining and reservoir's of toxic waste from the extraction process:

Amends the Mineral Leasing Act to set forth a uranium leasing program on specified public lands.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

i click on a link about the UN owning the united states, only to see you posting Man Vs Wild episodes?

I haven't seen this much hyperbole in years...im astounded.

You should not be proud.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by rajaten

man i was already irrate of obama care ie the care act they control your healthcare
man i was already irrate over the financial reform act they control your money

this clear act the ramifications of this is they now control the land you walk on the air you breath the food you will eat to what you can drink to what you can legally have on your premises..............................

man this is the proverbial straw that broke the camels back...................

they control everything now.................................the left has become gods among men and we are nothing to them.

It really is terrible news.
I hope people will start to think about where this is leading. Its just wise to go get
some water stocked for the safety of yourself and family. Keep your chin up dude.

edit on 10-10-2010 by rajaten because: ok

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

id say go buy what you can cause now you sure as heck wont to get to go to a pond or lake and get some

and you sure wont be able to use your well water and even be able to dig one...........what water is availible they can turn off at their leisure..........

terrible news is an understatement my freind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if we can get someone in the oval office and a congress with a lick of common sense it will still take decades to undo what obama has done........decades.!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 10-10-2010 by neo96 because: doublepost ?? computers acting weird

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

As the price of gold reaches new heights (over $1300 per ounce) and silver climbs to over $23 per ounce, the financial situation in America is dire, to say the least. Continuously rising rates of unemployment, increased government spending and the collapse of the real estate markets are all converging into one perfectly-directed/perfectly-designed collapse of, not only the american economy, but the greater global economy as well. While major financial players such as Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan continue to have record profits, the middle class has disappeared from the American financial landscape. Major financial leaders such as Federal Reserve Chairman, Ben Bernanke, have openly admitted that our country’s financial system is in deep trouble and even Europe is having more banker bailouts.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

We're not in kansas anymore folks

edit on 10-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So...when will we actually see the implications of this bill?..
Will it just blow by most of us, as usual, or will stuff actually come out of this..?
In say 20 years?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Effective immediately.

If and when it is to be used, requires research.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Isn't Carbon Dioxide vial for plant life? why reduce it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join