It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I see a UFO today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is my first UFO thread. So I'm new to this and I'm not here to troll. Today while riding with my father. I could of swear I saw a quick flash or reflection of the sun setting from some type of plane. I quickly keep my eyes closed in and then what's funny it was gone as fast as I saw it! I was driving near a suburbia so there is nothing large that will be in the way to reflect the sun and if it was a plane I would of noticed it. In Sacramento, California there are planes flying all the time. Day and night. Can someone help me out here?!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
This is my first UFO thread. So I'm new to this and I'm not here to troll. Today while riding with my father. I could of swear I saw a quick flash or reflection of the sun setting from some type of plane. I quickly keep my eyes closed in and then what's funny it was gone as fast as I saw it! I was driving near a suburbia so there is nothing large that will be in the way to reflect the sun and if it was a plane I would of noticed it.

Not necessarily, sunlight reflected from a windshield or passenger window can be seen much farther than the plane that caused the reflection. Odds are it was an ordinary jet passenger liner reflecting the sun into your eyes.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well by the very definition of UFO, yes you did.

It was (from your perspective) a flying object that you could not identify, therefore it IS a UFO.

To satisfy the skeptics out there, that doesnt mean you saw an alien craft, it could well have been (& from the sounds of it, most likely was) a reflection, but without photographic or video evidence, it will always remain Unidentified.

Unfortunately thats the burden UFO witnesses have to live with, we know we cant explain what we saw, others cant explain it, & we get bombarded with abuse from those who havent seen anything (luckily or unluckily).

join