It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

It is illegal to fly some RC aircraft in places not designated for it because real aircraft and helicopters could crash into them and it could cause an accident. Police helicopters are usually the first ones too see the flying RC aircraft and so they fly to the area to pin point the RC pilots then direct police on the ground to the correct location.

My buddy who owns a hobby shop and is a RC aircraft fanatic once got told by a police helicopter to stop flying in the area. So they do attract attention.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
is it me or does it seem like ats is filled with disinfo agents i swear, its going to take a ufo to land on the white house for these people to admit to anything, and if that happened, they would probably say its cgi then

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

i dont care about anything you have to say, i have over 30 minutes of footage, its not one of your little toys, i've already watched videos and compared it, its not the same object, the ufo in the video is clearly brighter, higher, faster, than any of your silly kiddy toys

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Get real man.. It's an "unidentified flying object". That means people are going to try to identify it.

It will never be "aliens" until you open up the cockpit of the aircraft and look at the pilots with your eyes, and that wont even be enough.

I could turn your quote around and say ATS is full of gullible people who will think everything is an alien UFO. A CGI craft could land on the white house lawn and they still would believe it is real.
edit on 11-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
reply to post by 0ne10

i dont care about anything you have to say, i have over 30 minutes of footage, its not one of your little toys, i've already watched videos and compared it, its not the same object, the ufo in the video is clearly brighter, higher, faster, than any of your silly kiddy toys

Killuminati.....

I'm wondering if you havent yet read the material myself & others have posted in-thread.

I recommend you revert to that material, which explains how the objects in the videos closely resemble objects such as R/C LED H/C's or motorised LED kites.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I don't care about what you have to say, you obviously are not qualified enough to identify what you are looking at.

RC helicopters are WAY FASTER than the video in the OP. Also, can be way brighter, and fly way higher. So everything you just said was a lie.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
So let me get this straight

Theres over 10 differnt videos of this blue orb object, from differnt people, differnt locations in southern cali and texas
multiple witnesses,

SOHO caught something , someone recorded weird radio signals at the same time this happened

and you're excuse is RC toy, and the other dude's is a LED kite?

hmmm what to believe, oh right I already know maybe it has something to do with ex military coming out saying ufos have been messing with our nukes

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

dont forget that this happened on 10-10-10. Very auspicious date!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

It's much easier to believe that there exists multiple people who enjoy flying RC aircraft / kites at night with lights, all across the world, which look like UFO's to people who don't know how to identify objects in the sky.

It's not only easier, but more logical than thinking advanced aliens with colorful space ships traveled light years distances just to pointlessly fly around in one little square mile of land above Earth, and you people caught the greatest video ever, ever, ever, of alien UFO's...

Like all other sightings, nothing will come from these videos, and will probably turn out to be a hoax.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

yeah im sure everyone uploaded videos of a rc toy or a kite on the same day for fun..., how stupid do you think people are? seriously.., i'm not saying its 100% aliens, it could be our own government in these ships who knows, ITS NOT A DAMN KITE OR TOY, LOOK AT ALL THE VIDEOS THEN COME BACK TO ME

Another thing this could be is project bluebeam, i dont want to come out and say its aliens from another planet, or demonic fallen angels, i can tell you for a fact.. its not a hoax

edit on 11-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Alright so personally.. this thing was very weird, it went from over my house, to about 20 miles away in seconds, and I know for a fact that there were National Guard helicopters. This was pretty damn weird, and it was NOT any flying toy in the sky. Some people are saying that, but I am 100% sure that it was not.

Also here is the 10 min video. Sorry for me sounding like a retard. you can see the helicopter in this video, although you cant tell that its from the NG.. www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-10-2010 by Unreal13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2010 by Unreal13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unreal13

I had seen your video, theres dozens of them like it and more are being uploaded as we type, i already sub'd to your channel, i'm commonsense909

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I think people are really dumb, to be honest.

They see lights in the sky and they can't identify it because they are dumb and blind, and don't know the first thing about RC night flying and kites with lights, and aircraft, and the illusions light can create, so they think it is a UFO from another planet, or secret craft, get all excited about it which effects their ability to judge what it is, and then convince themselves it is a UFO, and then film it with their camera to paste it on youtube and tell the world about their exiting moment.

It happens all the time... There are thousand videos of regular aircraft on YouTube filmed by stupid people who call them UFO's...... The video in the OP is just another addition.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

One10.....

How good are those things!

The appearance & flight characteristics are certainly consistent with many of the "UFO" videos curently being pushed at us.

I think the pity of it is, some people want to believe so badly that all reason "flys out the window".....pun intended!

Oh well.....I guess as people get more familiar with the conventional explanations, they will see that UFO videos that withstand some level of scrutiny are extremely few & far between.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hey thanks for replying,

I think you should drop the argument saying these objects are RC planes. at around the 2 minutes marker of the video, the blue/white object, is flying very, very high, and is almost not moving. It really cannot be a remote controlled plane. Also in another thread on this website, there is a video of this happening, where the red object was identified as being a helicopter chasing the blue object. Thanks.

Here it is! check out his thread, at the 2nd video, they have identified the red object to be a helicopter
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-10-2010 by cyberjedi because: added the link to other thread

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
another video was just uploaded which clearly shows a choppper circling the blue ufo which is way higher than the chopper

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yeah aerobatic RC helicopters are insane now. They fly in ways I never even imagined an aircraft could, especially a helicopter.

They call it "3D flying". Normal helicopters have collectives that can only pitch up (positive) and allow the helicopter to gain altitude. But, "3D" RC helicopters have collectives which can also pitch downwards (negative), so that they can be propelled downwards, and that allows the helicopters to fly upside down and still gain altitude while upside down.

Some of these helicopters normally reach 75 mph, but the fastest can reach around 101 mph. Pretty fast for a "toy". Mind you, these are not "toys", they are very deadly, and powerful machines.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Cyberjedi.....

I think you should drop the argument saying these objects are RC planes

I did not say "these objects are RC planes"

I don't think you are reviewing my material in detail.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unreal13

Nice piece of footage.. Thanks..

The copter certainly hangs around..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
some more kites, chinese lanterns and rc toys for you guys from russia

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>