It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not so bad but i have a question why those video always end when they are still in the sky keep on filming guy thats why i have a doubt that is true

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
but we all know they existe NASA has some good ones
edit on 15-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Isnt there a nuke plant out that direction?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
maybe...maybe not........

You keep telling people to go back to your previous posts because that is the most likely explanation of this footage. Are you forgetting that this was filmed from not just one state, but two different states? So people are flying motorized kites at the same time at such great distances? I looked through your information and noticed many different colors for these LED kites, what would the odds of the people flying them be using the same exact colors? So not only were motorized kites being flown (which is rare enough), but the same colors for these kites were used as well. lol

edit on 31-10-2010 by SteveZ because: wow I did not realize this went to 27 pages already, someone must have already pointed out what I have said here. If so, kindly ignore. Thank you

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Just a little info in reference to the "UFOs" in College Station. I was in the mall in College Station today (11-7-10) and there was a sales pod near the food court selling battery operated, remote control helicopters. They are a fun toy to have and may purchase one myself. Anyway, these helicopters vary in size from about 6 inches to about 2 feet. They are very quiet and have small, but bright, LED lights on them that fluctuate between white, blue and red colors. It may be coincidence, but judging the fact that they are being sold at the mall in the same town as the sighting, this could very well be what they saw. Just someone playing with their new toy at night. The video makes it difficult to determine distance, but any more than about 20-30 feet, they will not be heard, much less a few blocks away. The demonstration given by the agent at the mall was interesting and fun. These little helicopters are very quiet and the aerobatics are very similar to what was seen on the video. The larger ones, I was told, have about a 200 foot range.
UFOs? Of course they're out there for sure. This case.....I believe is quite likely to be one of these fun toys. Spooky enough to "freak" someone out at night....of course.
Thank you for your time and thank you for this awesome site.
BRE1205

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BRE1205

Umm i dont know about the ufo's if they are or arent but i will say that the idea that the mall there selling helicopters having any bearing at all is silly. They sell those helicopters at every mall in texas. I live in houston and every mall we have here sells them. Its a popular cheap toy. The larger ones arent so cheap and i will say i doubt anyone would be risking flying them at night because youcant really see them well enuf at night to keep from crashing them. Even so i doubt thats what it is just based on the fact that its has to be more than mere coincidence because the mall in the same town is selling helicopters.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

You are very correct. Good points, well taken. Thank you. Although a reasonable person would not fly at night in a city, (especially the larger expensive ones), doesn't mean it can't be done, or hasn't been done. Nor does it mean their lights can't be modified. Just an opinion.
Thanks. Have a great evening.
BRE1205

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join