Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
my bet, two rc helicopters

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Um did I miss something? Because the lights in the vid posted are blue, and the link to the guy that got busted were green. I saw the video and read the comments. Suspicious that ol' MIB showed and nothing was mentioned about his RC having different colored lights. Saw them talking about the UFO sighting in the comments of the arrest vid too.. Not trying to keep the thread alive, just questions that popped into my head and out onto the keyboard.. How is this a reality check?

A comment from a YT'er kind of struck a chord in the "hhmmm, interesting" section of my mind:

laracarloss 20 hours ago: @24ecko that's why I don't believe it was someone flying it. I live right off of chapman and harbor and it was flying up there for a long time, last time I saw it was around 12 but definitely after11:30. And if this guys who supposedly was flying it was already in custody then why was there 3 helicopters flying around it. It just doesn't add up.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well im still uncertain what exactly these objects are

most night RC planes & helicopters take on the shape of the RC with there light display leaving you in no doubt its a plane/helicopter RC,

like this video below, and the many others in the side bar
www.youtube.com...

how ever if you just had one, then it would make it harder to identify, like this video below
www.youtube.com...

its possible but still it does not explain this sighting IMO

Need a daytime shot & distance to the housing estate in the foreground, i also think we should be able to hear them slightly if they're night RCs sound travels very fare at night especially @2am

SOUND?
there reactions is perfectly normal, and no NONE OF THE AUDIO has been EDITED, im a sound engineer/producer everything is as it should be, no question about that,

Hmm very intresting video need more info, i don't think they are night RCs but its possible, im going to look at the other sightings before i look into it any further

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

These are not RC's and they know it. These vehicles know the U.S. based flight ceiling, intercept locations, can take off at thousands of miles per hour - and can "hover" over a nuclear weapon storage site without being taken down.

Debunkers and skeptics are dropping their lunch in their trousers over all the constant info that has been pouring out from all over the place - China and everywhere else!

And you know what - it's all good!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

These are not RC's and they know it. These vehicles know the U.S. based flight ceiling, intercept locations, can take off at thousands of miles per hour - and can "hover" over a nuclear weapon storage site without being taken down.

How do you know they can do all these things?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I was speaking with my mom (stockton CA) and she has been saying that there has been very unusual flight patterns, very similar to this video as far as changing of the light colors. Just Tonight she told me there has been more than usual flights and when i say flights i mean jet aircraft. My mom is married to a avid hobbyist who loves to fly large scale airplanes and has said the same thing. My dad being a very neutral and (grumpy) person. But knows his stuf. I have noticed over the hill where i live a moving light although i cant make out exactly what it might be. Me being prior service and knowing what and what not to look for.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 0R10N

Originally posted by 0R10N
Um did I miss something? Because the lights in the vid posted are blue, and the link to the guy that got busted were green.

I can answer that...

When the guy was being arrested with his RC toy, he landed the RC toy, and turned the lights off. The only light you see is from the ESC, not the accessory lights which could be turned off independently. Pretty simple explanation isn't it?

I saw the video and read the comments. Suspicious that ol' MIB showed and nothing was mentioned about his RC having different colored lights.

And again... the lights were probably off. The light you saw has just an indicator light, not an accessory light.

Also, how do you know it is MIB? You don't... you are making up B.S.

Saw them talking about the UFO sighting in the comments of the arrest vid too.. Not trying to keep the thread alive, just questions that popped into my head and out onto the keyboard.. How is this a reality check?

It's a reality check to everyone who thought some alien from outer space flew trillions of miles through space just to fly around in a less than 1 square mile area of Earth.

It's just an RC toy flying around in a small area so that the pilot can see it and not go out of range and loose control of the craft. It's a reality check to those who would rather believe the improbable over the probable.

A comment from a YT'er kind of struck a chord in the "hhmmm, interesting" section of my mind:

laracarloss 20 hours ago: @24ecko that's why I don't believe it was someone flying it. I live right off of chapman and harbor and it was flying up there for a long time, last time I saw it was around 12 but definitely after11:30. And if this guys who supposedly was flying it was already in custody then why was there 3 helicopters flying around it. It just doesn't add up.

There was more than one RC pilot/craft there, obviously. There is video of a guy getting caught with an RC toy... Do you really think a bunch of actors grabbed an RC toy, rushed right below the "UFO" just to stage a fake arrest? Get real.

Also...to comment on the flight duration... How do you know the pilot didn't land, swap the battery with another one, and then continue flying? How do you know the guy didn't have a custom battery and really efficient electronics? LED's don't take a lot of energy. I have an LED flashlight that will stay lit for many hours, and it runs off 3 AAA batteries which could easily fit on an RC plane.

RC planes can stay in the air for a very long time... especially if they have big wings. Unlike RC helicopters, RC planes can power down and glide, and save energy. If you fly it right, like a glider, you can stay up for hours.

B.T.W. How come there is no departure video? Where did the UFO go in the end? I bet you anything the "ufo" landed....
edit on 13-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Those are not real RC planes they are CGI

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Arizonascott.....

These vehicles know the U.S. based flight ceiling, intercept locations, can take off at thousands of miles per hour - and can "hover" over a nuclear weapon storage site without being taken down.

What vehicles can do all that.....?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
More than likely someone playing tricks with laser lights.

Just like the red dot from a snipers rifle using laser sighting.

Hmmm...I do not think it way anything more than that. A Hoax at best.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This is my first post! I have some experience with rc craft and I could argue this either way. Yes rc craft can be flown at night easily and far away (over 5000' from the operator) using FPV gear. This means the pilot would wear goggles or use a monitor that receives video signal sent from an onboard camera. Some of these set-ups are quite elaborate incorporating GPS and other data into the video feed (speed, altitude, battery state etc.) Some even feature autopilot systems and an even smaller percentage can fly autonomously without any input from the "pilot" at all. However, there is one thing that keeps coming back when I try to reason it out. Those are some BRIGHT lights for LED's! If the lights were as close to the camera as they would have to be to appear that bright, the microphone would pick up SOME noise. Further, and keeping myself as "on-topic" as possible, the type of aircraft that can exhibit this type of manuverability (CCPM helicopter) would be quite loud. Even with the brightest commercial LED's, you would hear it probably much farther away than you could see it. On the other hand, the "commentary" almost sounds looped in sections.......or maybe thats just how drunk college kids talk. An interesting side note is that this happened less than 100 miles from my home and it is completely believeable that people around here would be shooting at it. The area they are in is pretty....whats the word....."rural" both in geographic location to the nearest large city and in the mindset of a majority of it's populace! ;-)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This has to be a Houston thing going down, it's much more apparent in your video, but I tried capturing the same instance occurring today (10-13-10). NASA said whaaaat.

View fullscreen in 720p to see the lights are obviously "blinking", but are much too far away to be a commercial flight.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-10-2010 by xerocint because: hd added to youtube link

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes, I understand what you are pointing out, but I believe you may be overlooking my point. As I noted before, that those lights don't have to get that far to merge when viewed on camera and that would have to mean that the people who posted this video would be able to see whoever was piloting the RCs say down the street. I would imagine that they'd be able to hear them as well because not many people have the quiet engines. I see your point, but please don't overlook mine either.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'd just like to point out one thing to all the people claiming that the video is a hoax because no one goes "haha you're so drunk right now lol" and also because no one calls their mom telling them how drunk or high someone else is. That is that the teens of today are much much different from in the past (at least, as far as I can tell). I have a friend who calls his mom all the time when he's drunk. In fact, he's told me of numerous occasions when they drank together. And the same thing goes for getting high; I would never call my mom under those circumstances, if I did the stuff, but there are some people whose families/parents just don't care.

Now I'm not using this to prove the video was real or anything (honestly, I feel that the video was real) I just wanted to point out that that's not necessarily the greatest reasoning in showing that it's a hoax.

I can imagine myself in their shoes, and I can't say that I'd say anything all that different from what they were saying. The only other thing I'd do--and I think I saw it in a previous post already--is that I'd try to get closer to the area, if not by driving then by just walking; maybe get the sober one to drive.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm with the RC crowd on this one...

These lights displayed absolutely zero unconventional aeronautical abilities. Having one of them zip across the screen or juke all crazy would at least make calling them UFOs (and by that I mean either human or alien vehicles) more palatable.

How about their departure? The video cut before the lights dispersed/disappeared. Which way did they go?... up, down or just blink out?

What is the max airtime of a typical RC 'copter, specifically one covered in LEDs?

GImme 2 RC copters and 2 sets of 12v LED camping party lights and I could make a nearly identical video.

edit: To clarify I believe the kids think what they're seeing is a true UFO and are not deliberately attempting a hoax.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Shivering Coward because: kids are honest

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

WOW
that was extremely believable and dumbfounding.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

NICE video...You should definately start your own thread with that video alone. It was beautiful , had all the makings of a great ufo vid. If you don't you mind if I do?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This what i would like to see

Olympics Games Los Angeles 1984 Closing Ceremony

But i would love to see this

Close Encounters of the third kind - SFX Tribute Part 1of2

Close Encounters of the third kind - SFX Tribute Part 2of2

Hopefully in my life time I will see something like it
Come Sail Away .... Styxx

Fun With STYX And UFOs.wmv September 11, 2010

edit on 13-10-2010 by Wolfenz because: fixed 2nd video

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
When, oh when, will everyone stop calling every "strange" light they see in the sky a "UFO" as thought it were some alien construct? All you see is a light. A LIGHT. It's proof of a LIGHT in the sky. Nothing else. You have NO idea what it is or is not.

For the love of God, knock it off already.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Two sitings in two different locations on the same night? Garden grove and college station. OH, and the orb over the golden gate bridge, after midnight, same night. Well, now my curiosity is up.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join